Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 10-29-2015, 03:15 AM   #181
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Keri.
How are you and good to hear from you.
Your son sounds much like my older boy at that age, he missed going to Juvi hall by a breath a couple of times. He got to running his mouth big time one after noon when he came by my job at the stock yards. He wanted money my car and was going out drag racing and who knows what then, as I wasn't in the mood to deal with it I told him to get home I would see him when I got home. He went home but got hold of my mad money in my lock box but couldn't get in it and he was pissed. I had all I could stand of this crap...thought about it a while then called my uncle who had strong connections to a military school ,the next day uncle came for a visit then went back with my very pissed off teen ager taking him to said school where he was enrolled in for the next year. Being in military school was a lot better than being in jail where his cronies ended up.
I have had to put off job hunting cause my left knee went nuts with arthritis so for the last long while I have been dealing with its foul pain. I thought my back issues were tough to deal with, oh heck just add arthritis in a knee joint to the mix...just bad. I had my back injected Tuesday so things are a lot better but I will need my knee shot up by my regular pain Doctor before long.
I tried another treatment with a different Doctor that worked the first time just fine but the second set of shots of supratz were useless didn't work at all, so now my regular pain Doctor is waiting for the stuff to clear out of my system before he gives my anything else, he said in a couple of weeks and that's doable.
So that's a wrap for me, what's been going on out your way?
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2016, 04:32 PM   #182
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation
Default dating over 60 something

Well here I am, almost another year gone by since my last post on this thread...Let's see,
Ok so I dated a few folks and am continuing the date thing......wow, interesting experiences,,,I have decided that at this age,,the first meeting is fascinating and very different...scheduling it has different issues as well:

Instead of bands you talk about your meds.
Discuss medicare instead of If we care.
Compare social security pay days to schedule the next date.
Instead of favorite songs you compare illnesses.
current events are the ones we read in AARP magazine.
Having a late date....means eating at six instead of the Early Bird menu : )
Staying out late is dependent on which one can drive at night, and if its neither it means....home before nightfall.
Having gas is no longer embarassing,,its a fact of life.and after we both say excuse me,,,3 or four times after dinner we just laugh and keep walking...
Transplants, pacemakers, eyeglasses, hearing aids, canes, walkers, are a fact of life and have to be figured in when choosing whose car we will use/ or where we shall go.....
Travel time includes lots of pee stops,,,and in the morning, after the diuretic kicks in, its more frequent.

Now for sex.....
wow,,,we both become 20 again.....and certainly feel free....can keep it going for days...if one has med breaks, pee breaks, fart breaks, ...and you just plan on using a lot of ben gay after the 3 day marathon, cause the back, hip, knee, elbow,,bones and muscles are sore. Of course neither admits that till the 5th day of the marathon, when the "hot showers" get longer and longer, and the lil nap turns into a 6 hour dueling snore fest with the breathing machines, O2, apnea machines,bp monitors, omg we should have brought a 50 foot extension cord and 12 outlet power bar to the hotel with us...u want to borrow my what did you say? for your what?

Oh those whispers of sweet nothings are now PA announcements so she can hear them when the hearing aids are out..."You won what?" You have a harpoon? Lets buy a truck??? oh oh....Lets truck? no? no that was a question no.....no not go....well if you want to go..No I dont want to go....no thats not snow....oh fuck what did u say? LETS FUCK well why didnt you say so???? dont need to shout...

(btw some of this is tongue in cheek, most of it is true, the sex part is true, and btw definitely bring a bright heavy duty extension cord with a power bar to the hotel.....extra batteries for what ever needs batteries )
Old 02-29-2016, 01:16 AM   #183
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Dean,
Thanks so much for the post. Who cares what time of day you're dating? You're out there dating and that is so good to hear. I have very good hearing, by the way. Sadly, no sweet nothings are being whispered in my ear for the time being. Sounds like amid the pain and equipment you are still having fun and I salute you for it.

Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2016, 12:09 AM   #184
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi all, its been a while since I have been hear. If any of ya'll are being effected by all this nasty rain please stay safe, it has rained well over two feet hear, depends where you live, that there have been 70 major and simi major roads closed over 2,000 places evacuated so says the last news cast. I am glad we live on the top side of a hill .
Many have probably read at some point about my knee issues so finely a few things are coming into the picture that should have happened a long time ago.
For one I am finely going to see a Doctor about operating on my knee now that it is bone on bone arthritis, we have done any and everything that can be dome but surgery that should have been done two years ago and saved me all the pain I have been dealing with, I do hope It happend asap so I can get on with the healing so at some point the pain will stop in my leg so I can get on with life. Two that I now am getting an o.k. for a hover round chair to improve my mobility, I am on crutches that is destroying my right shoulder. What blew me away was the two to four months waiting time to get the chair.
I know this wont be a walk in the park but it will be the end to a long pain full thing I have dealt with for to long time. Take care everyone, night.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2016, 11:38 AM   #185
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Rockin,
Great! you're making progress in two directions at once. I'm so glad to hear it. Just try to be a little gentler on your new knees than you were to your old ones. If you decide to climb Mount Everest, at least take a guide instead of trying to do it all on your own, LOL
Smooches,
Keri
Old 03-19-2016, 12:10 PM   #186
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

It's mildly storming here in Central Florida. I am sitting here on the bed with my laptop, playing Bubble Hit and enjoying the rumbling thunder outside. We needed rain badly.

Next weekend is Tampa Pride. We will be in the parade with the PFLAG groups from several locations.

Then there is Easter the next day. I'm cooking. I have a pretty standard menu planned. Ham, coleslaw, green bean casserole, fresh baked rolls and "Bunny" cake. My grandkids love that cake. I want to do something with rice rather than potatoes. Something with fruit. So far the recipes I've found all include whip cream. They sound good, but not what I'm looking for. I used to go to this Polynesian Restaurant (the KonTiki) in Cleveland when I was a kid. they had wonderful dishes like I had never had before. There is one I remember that had rice and fruit that I loved. It was only mildly sweet. I think it had chunks of chicken in it too, and maybe tiny peas and celery. I'll keep looking, but would appreciate ideas if you have them.

Hope y'all are enjoying your Saturday. Its almost Spring! A beautiful time of year. Blessed be to all you witchy folk as the equinox and Ostara approach. March 20th will be the 100th anniversary of My Mother's birth. She has been dead for many years, but I still think of her almost daily. I was so lucky to have her.

Ryo Ohwada via Getty Images
The spring equinox falls on Sunday March 20, 2016.

Smooches.
Keri
Old 03-19-2016, 10:50 PM   #187
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
Hi Rockin,
Great! you're making progress in two directions at once. I'm so glad to hear it. Just try to be a little gentler on your new knees than you were to your old ones. If you decide to climb Mount Everest, at least take a guide instead of trying to do it all on your own, LOL
Smooches,
Keri

Hi keri
No luck, the doc says he absolutely wont do the surgery till I get the loose skin around my knee removed. Medicare turned me down a while back for paying for that reduction, I have no idea how I am going to pull that off but I am going to be looking hard to find away, being in debt for $5,000.00 at my age isn't anything I ever planed on. I do have a couple of ideas so we will see how they work out, I spoke to a good friend and then my cousin today and got some pointers to try. I am pretty down about it , but you can bet I wont let this knee slowly take my life one day at the time, one thing I am worried about is they may made me a dope head before its over as now I am on oxy morphine, tramadol 50 mg's along with 500mg robiaxions a day and its kicking my butt. If you or anyone else has any ideas please pass the to me I need all the help I can get.
Thanks
Rockin
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2016, 01:31 PM   #188
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Call me crazy, but it seems such a simple thing to remove some extra skin around your knee when they are already removing significant amounts of bone. Kind of redundant to do two surgeries for it.

CRAP!! Docs (and medical people in general), are always dangling something in front of you that you really want or need, and then saying "BUT, you have to do this first." So sorry, my friend. But you are pretty resourceful, and will probably soon have it figured out.

On another topic completely, Mr. Chef, do you have any good recipes for Shrimp, rice, and fruit (what I have available is canned pineapple, and fresh apples and oranges.) Here is something I put together on paper yesterday after reading many other recipes.

Shrimp rice and fruit delight
1 cup peeled deveined shrimp
2 TB butter
1/4 cup green onions
1/4 cup yellow onions
1 egg
1/4 Tsp chili seeds (like you shake on pizza)
1/4 Tsp garlic
1/2 tsp ginger
3 cups cooked rice
1 cup orange sections
1 cup crushed pineapple
1/4 cup coconut (optional)
1/2 cup almonds or pecans for topping (what I have available is pecans)

In a tablespoon of butter, saute shrimp and green onions, till shrimp is browned and onion caramelized. Add spices and toss with shrimp. Whip egg till fluffy. Push saute mixture off to side of pan, add remaining butter, pour in whipped egg, stirring constantly till cooked and broken into small chunks. Add rice, oranges, and pineapple. Add as much of fruit juices as you desire to achieve the consistency you desire. Mix well and heat to boiling. remove from heat, add coconut and stir well again. Place in serving dish and sprinkle nuts over top.

Does it sound like it will taste good? I am going for a very light fruit taste, not real sugary. I want to serve it hot as a starch instead of potatoes, rather than as a salad. A big question I have is this. Should I use more butter and throw uncooked rice in with the shrimp while it is sautéing and brown in up a little? Then add fruit juice and/or water to cook the rice the rest of the way. You generally get more flavor that way, but will the shrimp taste get too strong if I do it that way? Will it overwhelm the fruit taste? OR should I cook the rice separately and then add it in at the end like I've described above?

If you have any better ideas, lay 'em on me ... and thanks.

PS. I still use that recipe you gave me for putting peaches under the skin of a turkey before you cook it. I have gotten lots of compliments on it.

Smooches,
Keri
Old 03-20-2016, 07:18 PM   #189
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Call me crazy, but it seems such a simple thing to remove some extra skin around your knee when they are already removing significant amounts of bone. Kind of redundant to do two surgeries for it.

CRAP!! Docs (and medical people in general), are always dangling something in front of you that you really want or need, and then saying "BUT, you have to do this first." So sorry, my friend. But you are pretty resourceful, and will probably soon have it figured out.

On another topic completely, Mr. Chef, do you have any good recipes for Shrimp, rice, and fruit (what I have available is canned pineapple, and fresh apples and oranges.) Here is something I put together on paper yesterday after reading many other recipes.

Shrimp rice and fruit delight
1 cup peeled deveined shrimp
2 TB butter
1/4 cup green onions
1/4 cup yellow onions
1 egg
1/4 Tsp chili seeds (like you shake on pizza)
1/4 Tsp garlic
1/2 tsp ginger
3 cups cooked rice
1 cup orange sections
1 cup crushed pineapple
1/4 cup coconut (optional)
1/2 cup almonds or pecans for topping (what I have available is pecans)

In a tablespoon of butter, saute shrimp and green onions, till shrimp is browned and onion caramelized. Add spices and toss with shrimp. Whip egg till fluffy. Push saute mixture off to side of pan, add remaining butter, pour in whipped egg, stirring constantly till cooked and broken into small chunks. Add rice, oranges, and pineapple. Add as much of fruit juices as you desire to achieve the consistency you desire. Mix well and heat to boiling. remove from heat, add coconut and stir well again. Place in serving dish and sprinkle nuts over top.

Does it sound like it will taste good? I am going for a very light fruit taste, not real sugary. I want to serve it hot as a starch instead of potatoes, rather than as a salad. A big question I have is this. Should I use more butter and throw uncooked rice in with the shrimp while it is sautéing and brown in up a little? Then add fruit juice and/or water to cook the rice the rest of the way. You generally get more flavor that way, but will the shrimp taste get too strong if I do it that way? Will it overwhelm the fruit taste? OR should I cook the rice separately and then add it in at the end like I've described above?

If you have any better ideas, lay 'em on me ... and thanks.

PS. I still use that recipe you gave me for putting peaches under the skin of a turkey before you cook it. I have gotten lots of compliments on it.

Smooches,
Keri

I would say that recipe sounds pretty good to me, just keep the sweet taste a bit lite as you always can add more. I will give it a try at home this week as it sounds to good not to give it a try.
Doctors are a crap shoot, I am loosing my respect for them quickly, I grew up with Doctors that at least made an effort to help instead of hear it is take it or leave it. Out of all the Doctors I am seeing only two have been trying to help , the res have been rude ass holes. My cousin said it's because of so many rules and regs that there hands are tied on what they can do. She works at a hospital and said for me to get with the paitent advocate at my hospital as well as university health to see about what they can do, there is something called care credit that is put together by Doctors to help people who need help.
Most of today I have floated around on meds but I would rather not spend the day wasting time sleeping so much. Yesterday I found something aspercream
rub that has Lidocain 4% pain releaver in it. I checked with my pharmacy to make sure it wouldn't clash with my meds, it wont so I used it and it dose help.
Sorry about my spelling... the meds are at it again. Oh, I will check mu=y cook books and let you know which will help the best.
Old 04-05-2016, 06:59 PM   #190
CowboyJ

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He or Him
Relationship Status:
Ask

CowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST Reputation

What part of KS Gina? There are some nice places here .
CowboyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 10:39 PM   #191
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Hi everyone. No One including me has been posting for quite a while. Are any of you still out there? Just wanted to say, "Hello!"
Smooches,
Keri
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 02:59 PM   #192
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default n

Keri...indeed, still here..."Hello!" to you as well...life is good.

Best, Greco

Quote:
Hi everyone. No One including me has been posting for quite a while. Are any of you still out there? Just wanted to say, "Hello!"
Smooches,
Keri

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2017, 07:55 PM   #193
Curley

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you lol

Curley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST Reputation

Dean....its been forever since I have been here, Glad to see you are as witty as ever.....loved it
Curley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 01:14 AM   #194
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

I guess I'm the new girl on the block here. 59 and feeling mildly grumpy because until I stupidly went and overdid exercise a few weeks ago, I was feeling physiclly a lot younger than I am. Mentally still am feeling a lot younger. I need help...

------

Dear Aunt Saffie:

My libido wants to go chasing the bright young things, 'cause I wasn't doing that back when I was a teenager (too screwed up/scared, long story, doesn't matter here).

My body, this last few weeks, tells me that chasing may not be done at any speed above a brisk walk, and that not for long, and may require the assistance of a stick now and then.

My mind tells me that I may have better luck pursuing women nearer my own age, which seeing as it's mostly older lesbians (ie: around my own age) that I know thus far locally, is likely a more attainable group anyway. Oh, and pursuing? A wallflower like me? I have been working on the self-confidence thing though, lately. Did manage to tell a lass I thought she had a lovely face a few weeks ago then blew the situation minutes later, sigh...

My emotions tell me that theyr'e (the locals I know) all adult and grown up and a bit intimidating, and why would they even look twice at a messed up kid like me?

Aaaand I'm about to start college, for the first time in my life, commuting from home, to do a degree in horticulture, so I'm likely to be meeting lots of new people. What do I do if I encounter a hot young thing with more energy than I can handle, aside from ask them nicely if they'd mind doing a spot of digging I can't quite manage?!

Haaalllp!

I look forward to your reply, Aunt Saffie,

Confused antique babydyke.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2018, 04:44 PM   #195
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Age

So, a lovely young thing just asked me how old I am.

I am 65 years old. And, no, have no issue with aging, since
have been aging ever since I was born...smiling.

Do like the question as it opens doors to other questions.

Here's a memory of an experience I had in 2010.
Remember I shared that my NYC 2010 Marathon was
a disaster? But, I also met three wonderful people.

A daughter, a son, and their grandfather who was
95 years old! We talked as we ran on the Verrazano,
a bridge from Staten Island to Brooklyn. I'll tell you
he didn't look past 50yrs old if that, they were from
Ireland...and his, and daughter's, son's energy and
spirit of good will helped fueled my run.

I understood when meeting this man of 95 years that
we can continue to move and live with passion well
into our elder years, should we be so lucky.

Now, living in NY, I met and ran with many women
and men of all ages, races, and ethnicities, which is why
I miss my City so much...but the vigor of this man was
inspirational, to say the least.

So, I am 65 and continue to move and live with passion
and gratitude for my life, family and creativity.

That 2010 NYC Marathon taught me a great deal...train,
train, and train some more...and never give up on myself,
my body, or mind.

So, my dear young lady there you have it.

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 11:59 PM   #196
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Greco, that is a beautiful post. Such a positive approach to aging. I applaud you and I hope the young lady in question recognized the wisdom as well.

Smooches
Keri
Old 02-06-2018, 09:41 PM   #197
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default Full, Graceful and Passionate Aging...

Keri...you are gracious, thank you.

Greco

Quote:
Greco, that is a beautiful post. Such a positive approach to aging. I applaud you and I hope the young lady in question recognized the wisdom as well.

Smooches
Keri

Old 11-12-2021, 11:30 AM   #198
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

People looking at Medicate Supplemental Plans in the U.S. should check out this website:

https://www.ehealthmedicareplans.com
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 11:37 AM   #199
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Older than 60?

Not too many folks are gonna post here I don't think. What!! give your age approx.? How exposing is that LMAO. My jij is up I am old and growing older as we all find out sooner or later. Smile if you are under 60. Grin that grin if you lived more than that.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 03:12 PM   #200
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Not too many folks are gonna post here I don't think. What!! give your age approx.? How exposing is that LMAO. My jij is up I am old and growing older as we all find out sooner or later. Smile if you are under 60. Grin that grin if you lived more than that.
I'll admit to being in my 60's.....

I've got a lot of good memories and hope to have even more before all is said and done!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: