Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 01-02-2017, 07:16 PM   #441
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Work! I'm getting to old to work so many hours and not enjoy it and to tired to enjoy the rest of my life. Which isn't much when you consider I'm gone about 14 hrs a day, then ya have to eat, sleep and bathe.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2017, 08:33 PM   #442
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Base or cliff jumping! My bones say I am too old for either one of these fine activities! Lol!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2017, 08:55 PM   #443
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Work! I'm getting to old to work so many hours and not enjoy it and to tired to enjoy the rest of my life. Which isn't much when you consider I'm gone about 14 hrs a day, then ya have to eat, sleep and bathe.
I agree Blade, I work between 12-15 hours a day and that is just too much. I also agree with you that after a long day there is only enough time for the essentials and no fun time. Hang in there Blade.

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2017, 08:47 PM   #444
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

No doubt it wasn't at all the appropriate response, but the comment about glittery eyeshadow and crows feet made me laugh out loud. I mean no offense when I say it is such a mix of pathos and humor.

Regarding what I'm now too old for, for some weird reason I feel as though I have finally reached an age where I'm not too old for anything. It's probably not the wisest thing.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:52 PM   #445
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

Missing sleep. Anything under 6 hrs kills me now more than it used to.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 04:30 PM   #446
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

I finally thought of something I am too old for! I am too old to be spending time with people I don't want to spend time with, doing things I don't want to do.

Life is too darned short.
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 04:55 PM   #447
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

Worrying about making everyone but myself happy.

Saying something I do not mean even if it is nicer, and I do not wish to hurt them.
Making promises to any one.
Giving what I can not spare for myself.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 07:43 PM   #448
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

I just now discovered that I am way too old for my current squeeze to be so wasted from her niece's graduation party that she cannot contact me tonight. Color me done.
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 08:24 PM   #449
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Idle threats and empty promises.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 10:02 PM   #450
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

Too old to meet the "one" and start a family of my own. It's a loss I'm mourning. But it means I'm free to pursue other dreams.
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 03:08 AM   #451
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

too old for drama, i just don't have the tolerance or energy for it.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 07:52 AM   #452
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Moving.

I am going to pack up the truck and trailer when it's time to go, and have an estate sale company come and take the rest. I. Am. Done. Moving.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2017, 05:40 PM   #453
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Same here, I'm done with moving my own stuff. I have been at my place now, come August, almost nine years. I've already got movers lined up. I even know where I want to live next. I just gotta get a few details in my life cleared up (health stuff, etc), then I will be moving to my new place. Can hardly wait....

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 08:49 AM   #454
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I'm too old to be moving heavy stuff, by myself, I used to think it was so easy but as I get older, it becomes apparent that I am no longer a spring chicken, but health issues add to this.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 12:51 PM   #455
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Dumb petty crap.
Old 06-04-2017, 04:03 PM   #456
StoicStone

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch..............
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference...............
Relationship Status:
single...............

StoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling too old to go fishing at the crack of dawn. I simply can't see well enough to haul the boat before daybreak or launch it in early light. I suppose I'll have to start evening fishing, or simply camp out the night before on the riverbank.
StoicStone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StoicStone For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 09:28 AM   #457
StoicStone

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch..............
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference...............
Relationship Status:
single...............

StoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST Reputation

I am too old to be cleaning out the chicken coop. Time to get rid of the chickens.
StoicStone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StoicStone For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 09:43 AM   #458
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,611 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

As I was driving home, I watched an older woman toddle out to her curb, trying to drag a trash can with her. It was hard for her to do. I related oh so well with this. I use to put in acres of fence, haul hay bales up into the rafters and muck stalls for hours in the dead of winter...now its an effort to drag a trash can (albeit a loaded one) to the curb.

it can be depressing.

but then, I also dont worry about inpractical things, like what purse goes with what shoes that go with what outfits. I wear clothes I like, that I feel look good on me and dont worry about the judgement or pleasure of others

I dont care if all my things come from Potter Barn.

I wear make up when I want and go face ass naked when I can. Its my right to decide if this evergreen is going to be a christmas tree for the day

I eat prunes for health and because I love them and dont care if they get a good laugh from anyone when they see them in my house.

Right now I have my own teeth but that may change someday and by god, wont it be nice to have them? Something new in an old body!

I love how my skin is changing. It isnt wrinkled much at all, but some. My genetics keep me from overwrinkling. But I love the soft lines it has developed. And how it creases more in bendy areas. And how I LOVE to lotion it every night...I love taking care of this old bag of skin...its been good to me and I love to tend to it as it changes.

I might not move as fast, or be able to go as far, but where I have gone, is nowhere near as important now as where I have yet to go. I think this is the velvet stage of my life...so soft to touch and a pleasure to feel...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 11:15 AM   #459
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Old

I feel too old to work all these hours and travel this much. I need to rest a while.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 12:40 PM   #460
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I'm ditto'ing all of y'all ... too old for drama ... moving... moving stuff... heavy'ish yard work / landscaping ... getting too old for damn near everything! lol <-- that makes me think I'm gonna be a cranky o' bugger when I'm really old!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: