Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Old 11-19-2015, 11:36 PM   #81
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

That sounds really hot cupcake, but again, I understand what the fear is about. What I'm saying is that it wouldn't work for me. My comment was simple, really. I don't need to keep hearing 'oh but you don't understand how stone butches are' because I'm not a stone butch and my comment was about my preference not theirs.

This is all hypothetical anyway. I haven't been sexual with anyone in so long. I'm ready to start adopting cats and be done.
Angeltoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angeltoes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2015, 12:39 AM   #82
job

How Do You Identify?:
butch

job Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputation

I also want to add that I don't get too into labels. I call myself butch because I've always called myself butch. But, if not wanting to be penetrated or not having someone touching my chest junk means I'm "stone", then I am most definitely stone.
So, when I mentioned using hands/mouth, and I sooo can't believe I forgot "boobs", with a little more gusto, I meant it in the perfect way that imperfect cupcake said, "actively jerking them off with my boobs"....(sigh)....yeah, that kind of "gusto".
job is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to job For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2015, 01:28 AM   #83
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I misunderstand then, angel toes. You sounded like you were having a go at someone because of the words "feeling threatened".
If you were just saying " oh, I can't understand that in a personal sense, but have at it, whatever floats your boat"
I didn't read that clearly. But thanks for clarifying that was what you meant after all.

imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2015, 02:03 AM   #84
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

The only jab I took at them was when I said I would laugh and scare them on purpose. I took back the part about laughing. The scaring part I meant like 'boo' not grabbing them...

Last edited by Angeltoes; 11-20-2015 at 02:08 AM.
Angeltoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Angeltoes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2015, 06:23 AM   #85
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
By non-threatening people mean, someone isn't trying to penetrate you when you don't want it, or trying to convince you to be penetrated and that all lesbians need like like fingers in their bits.

I've been with stone lovers who *get* femmes trying to do that to them all the bloody time. It can feel threatening.

I can be incredibly languid if it's wanted. I have had partners who loved to fuck me while I was asleep (and I love that. I gave preconsent for it) and role payed kidnapping where I've been chloroformed and can't make a peep or move (waaaaaayyyyyy harder than it sounds) and it's very hot. I love bondage and being immobilized so I can't struggle, turns me way on.

So, there are peppers to everyone's salt. And just cause something doesn't suit you or gives you the oogies doesn't mean there aren't people out there who will like it. I like being used by my partner, sexually, to be super blunt. That's what turns me hella on the absolute most. And however they'd like to use me, usually turns my crank. I'm all about them reaching their bonna so if that's by me being trussed up like a turkey and immobile or by being "made" to come 14 times whether I "like it or not" (consensual non-consent... but I just can't seem to stop coming for them, please stop making me cum, please, please etc), or by being the naked beer girl durning a game that sucks them off every time their team scores... Whatever. I'm that.

So I really am a fuck dolly. Most of that is a pillow princess in that I'm am actively and submissively receiving something into an orifice somewhere. They get to tell me how that happens.

Sorry for being so blunt/graphic but I feel things get misunderstood when it's all polite and vague and I'm not really one for mystery anyway. Whether I'm pretending to be unconscious or I'm actively jerking them off with my boobs because they told me do be waiting naked on the floor just inside the door when they get in, it doesn't matter to me.

I personally get on with stones and non-stones alike because of this being my sexuality.

Happy to be an utterly lazy, pet femme shag princess or an active submissive working hard at getting her boss off the way she is told to.

It suits stones and non-stones alike, so long as they like being the boss of it.

So can we cut the stuff about how somethings are naff if they don't suit someone else?
As always, you cut right to the middle.

And you gave me a new idea for later.......

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2015, 07:55 AM   #86
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

I wonder if stones who prefer this type of relationship are simply much less common with millenials. It's like I keep trying to understand a forgein language. I am enjoying everyone's banter.
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 09:03 AM   #87
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I dunno. I'm 46 and some of my sex buddy partners have been in their early 30s and LOVE what I am. It's a sexuality, like any other kind of sexuality. They usually have never had anyone who "gets" them before and I'm their first. I don't call them stones. I don't use terminology like that. We just discuss what's ok or not ok for touching with them. Most the ones I meet in that age bracket understand themselves as female bodied but not women. They mostly haven't talked about it much at all, or they call themselves genderqueer.

They are usually new to bdsm and/or new to the acceptance of having a cock in their mind.

They are also really confused why someone with my expereince would want to be with someone with very little expereince in that way. Personally, I don't find expereince makes much difference either way. We either have chemistry or we don't. If they are enthusiastic and have desire, then they pick it up very quickly. I have to learn them too.

I'm not old school, and I don't care if people use labels or IDs or not. A rose by any other name still smells the same. Not all of my partners have ID'd. But to my own personal definition they were butch. Didn't matter to me that they didn't use the ID. To them butch meant something with a lot of rules around presenting a certain way or behaving a certain way. They didn't want those rules. I get it. I don't agree, but I totally get it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2015, 09:49 AM   #88
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattih View Post
I wonder if stones who prefer this type of relationship are simply much less common with millenials. It's like I keep trying to understand a forgein language. I am enjoying everyone's banter.
From my own personal *me* experience (I'm 54), stone is often there with some people, long before they even know what it means. They spend years wondering what is "wrong" with them, knowing that their partners want to give them pleasure by touching them as maybe they were touched...and either not allowing it and hurting their partners, or subjecting themselves to something they find unpleasant just to please their lover.

Ms. Cupcake is right; if you are going to have sex with someone you should be having some sort of discussion beforehand about what you like, and what you don't. It saves soooooo much heartache later.

My first stone didn't know what to call it, didn't know how to tell me what areas were off limits....it was an unpleasant experience for us both. If we had discussed those things ahead of time, it would have led to a much better first time with a woman for me! Good thing I am tenacious! Lol
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2015, 05:42 PM   #89
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Stone butches get all of their pleasure from pleasing their partners. It is like a mental orgasm. I am completely sated after my partner orgasms. It is as if I had one myself.

I disagree that it is less common with younger people. People are born Stone, not made. It is not like all of a sudden this type of sexuality stopped existing.

I think there are a number of people who are Stone, but think there is something wrong with them, so they just "put up" with touch they don't want. They think they are being "bad partners", if they don't. It is possible that the millenials just haven't "come out" yet, as Stone...they are still in the process of fighting with themselves over it.

Or, as Titsalina (cupcake), said, they just don't call themselves Stone. I'm sure many have never even heard of the word, or think there is no one else like them. That certainly was me at some point. It wasn't until I found another butch/femme site and learned that there were others like me and what the name was for my type of sexuality.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2015, 06:22 PM   #90
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks Dapper, as always you can put into words (as did cupcake) what others have been feeling for a long time. For me, I never called myself stone, I am not 100% but say 98% stone and always thought "something was wrong with me". I know I am female bodied but don't feel traditionally "womanly" which was brought to light when I discovered the calm and relief that packing brought me. It allowed me to identify bringing myself to orgasm while pleasing someone else. The cock was a part of me. There are other joys that come from being top or bottom.

Dapper has always been able to help this butch develop an id that was hidden before.

Thanks
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2015, 06:38 PM   #91
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you all for educating me on this a bit. I really just want to understand. I have not run into it at all, but at some point I may, and I want to be able to be totally understanding and respectful of the stone identity.
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2015, 11:28 PM   #92
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Stone butches get all of their pleasure from pleasing their partners. It is like a mental orgasm.
I have known a number of stone butches who orgasm by rubbing against their partner.
Old 11-21-2015, 12:59 AM   #93
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Most people I've slept with that don't like penetration still like being sucked off in a way that affirms the masculine perception/take of their genitals.

I really don't like using the term stone because I find it really loaded with "what's a real stone, what isn't, who gets to be one" I generally just talk to people about what their sexuality means to them, how they see themselves, what turns them on the most. And most of the time, in bed, after they trust me, things change a bit - they let me in on fantasies, what they'd *really* like to do etc etc etc. It takes a while to get to know someone sexually, to have them actually let go enough to truly be themselves in bed. I generally don't tend to make commitments or promises with anyone until we've slept together for a bit because people tend to "be" what they think you want - or that's at least my expereince - and it takes a while for who they actually are to come out. And I don't like making promises until I get to see who that person is. Especially sexually. Because I've that that stuff turn very different, very quickly, when people relax.

I tend to talk a lot more abut fantasies now in order to get a better idea of underlaying sexualities earlier on.

I don't mean to be an arse, but I'm not trying to have a convo abut stone butches or stone culture or stone sexuality. I am NOT a stone femme. I am just a plain ol femme that happens to be a pillow princess most of the time. I am not old school, nor stone. More like Post modern pillow princess.

This is about femmes that aren't stone but are big ol submissives or pillow Empresses (dominant bottoms - the kind that service tops lurrrrve. I know sooooooo many service top butches that if I was one of these I'd be a happy girl indeed. You know, the kind that knows exactly what kind of fucking they need and they need it right now, with your cock, stud), or bottoms just the same. That's why I didn't put this in a stone thread, I made this an "other" sexuality thread
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2015, 06:41 AM   #94
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thank you all for educating me on this a bit. I really just want to understand. I have not run into it at all, but at some point I may, and I want to be able to be totally understanding and respectful of the stone identity.
There are a number of good Stone threads that will definitely help with understanding this flavor in the rainbow even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
This is about femmes that aren't stone but are big ol submissives or pillow Empresses (dominant bottoms - the kind that service tops lurrrrve. I know sooooooo many service top butches that if I was one of these I'd be a happy girl indeed. You know, the kind that knows exactly what kind of fucking they need and they need it right now, with your cock, stud), or bottoms just the same. That's why I didn't put this in a stone thread, I made this an "other" sexuality thread
I think, statistically, that the majority of pillow princesses are somewhat Stone or partner predominantly with Stones but I see your point and why you designed it this way. It's a different corner of the bed altogether where different blends can bleed over into one another, as long as everyone's happy in the end.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2015, 09:10 AM   #95
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

cupcake: I like the post modern thing...socially constructing stone butch, nice. I think I am a post modern stone butch nice
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post: