Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-17-2010, 08:51 PM   #1
sinfulcindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns if ya please!
Relationship Status:
not single

sinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputation
Question Camping anyone?

Anyone like to camp? Rv'ing?
Rainbow Ranch?

*spending weekends in the bleachers cheering the team on!!!! gotta love a good game!*
sinfulcindy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinfulcindy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2010, 09:08 PM   #2
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I love camping!!! Wish I had a camping buddy wanting to camp up somewhere in the Blue Ridge Mts?
Old 10-17-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I love to camp and I am so ready to go now that it has cooled off a bit outside!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2010, 10:32 PM   #4
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I will probably lose my dyke documents for this but my idea of camping is a well equiped suite at the Marriott with room service, a valet, and hot tub. I can also ruff it and go without the hot tub.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2010, 01:09 AM   #5
Daktari

I'm a camper too!

We bought a new tent this year, the first that either of us has ever had that one can stand up in with head room to spare. What luxury.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2010, 01:32 AM   #6
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Well that is a few of us so far!!!
Old 10-18-2010, 11:39 AM   #7
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default camping

well I am on the west coast and U all seem to be on the east. What I really wanna do is a camping and fishing trip.

thanks
naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naturlover_52 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2010, 11:44 AM   #8
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

It's perfect camping weather right now. Nice warm days, nice cool nights. Warming up 'round that campfire and watching the sparks float up...looks like stars in the black background. The sound of nearby water perhaps. Hunting for that flashlight in the middle of the night to go potty. Lookin for those warm socks I know i packed. Sounds of rustling leaves, nature...time to think and clear out the mind and get back to basics of life....yummy. The food...any food...always tastes better. And of course a car battery friendly curling iron is a must.

*sighs...I miss camping.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2010, 11:58 AM   #9
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
It's perfect camping weather right now. Nice warm days, nice cool nights. Warming up 'round that campfire and watching the sparks float up...looks like stars in the black background. The sound of nearby water perhaps. Hunting for that flashlight in the middle of the night to go potty. Lookin for those warm socks I know i packed. Sounds of rustling leaves, nature...time to think and clear out the mind and get back to basics of life....yummy. The food...any food...always tastes better. And of course a car battery friendly curling iron is a must.

*sighs...I miss camping.
*ahem*

"Clip Clop"

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:06 PM   #10
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
*ahem*

"Clip Clop"

music also goes quite wonderful with the sounds of nature.

Just sayin.....
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2010, 12:25 PM   #11
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

<chuckling>

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:01 PM   #12
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

ask Rlin what happened the last time i camped.

Next time, i'll be camping right next door to Kobi!

Will even rough it by drinking hotel coffee.

Old 10-18-2010, 01:58 PM   #13
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturlover_52 View Post
well I am on the west coast and U all seem to be on the east. What I really wanna do is a camping and fishing trip.

thanks

...and I'm on the North West coast of the UK so just a tad too far for a camping trip sadly.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:13 PM   #14
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

No camping here got Lyme's disease real bad from being in the woods in Catskills so nope just a hotel with a nice bed and a hot tub!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 12:39 AM   #15
sinfulcindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
not single

sinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputationsinfulcindy Has the BEST Reputation
Wink camping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
I'm a camper too!

We bought a new tent this year, the first that either of us has ever had that one can stand up in with head room to spare. What luxury.

awwww! that"s really cool!!! hope you have years of enjoyment in it!!!

*spending weekends in the bleachers cheering the team on!!!! gotta love a good game!*
The Following User Says Thank You to sinfulcindy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 06:09 PM   #16
sinfulcindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
not single

Default Still looking for....

Happy Campers wanted!!!!

Camp fires hanging out lost in a new adventure!
Time to be there by and time to leave is the
Only thing planned!!! Cooking out
Star gazing!!!! Playing with our babies!
Cards, dominos, scrabble! Or just watching
A movie,

We (my better half and I) by no means
Rough it!! We sleep in comfort! Our
Mattress is even heated! Oh and we have
Room service that consist of me baking
Fresh baked cookies or whatever!! Lol!!!

The only rule is RELAX and ENJOY
The moment!!!

Old 10-20-2010, 06:21 PM   #17
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

My new favorite thing to do Sorry I waited so long to try camping out !
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 06:25 PM   #18
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I love camping. I usually keep a tent, camp chairs and even a screen room thingy in the trunk of my car...lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2010, 06:51 PM   #19
sinfulcindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
not single

Wink Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
I love camping. I usually keep a tent, camp chairs and even a screen room thingy in the trunk of my car...lol
Too cute!! Love the idea yer so prepared!!
We just got rid of our sunroom!
*darn pain in the beeeeehind!* lol!

Old 10-20-2010, 06:53 PM   #20
sinfulcindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
not single

Default Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy View Post
My new favorite thing to do Sorry I waited so long to try camping out !
Congratulations!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to sinfulcindy For This Useful Post: