Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-06-2019, 07:36 AM   #4421
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

TUE 8/6/2019
NOON 93°
1:00 PM 97°
2:00 PM 100°
3:00 PM 102°
4:00 PM 103°
5:00 PM 103°
6:00 PM 102°
7:00 PM 100°
8:00 PM 94°
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2019, 08:42 AM   #4422
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

One of the very best things about living in an RV, is the ability to move whenever or wherever you choose.

Our high yesterday was 85*

Mesa, AZ (where we wintered) was 114*
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2019, 01:07 PM   #4423
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation

The clouds have been teasing us with rain. I say I dare you! Visualizing the steam bath that would follow and then....... Ahhhhhhh a bit of coolness. I worry about the little birds and animals this time of year.
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2019, 06:07 PM   #4424
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Hot and humid...I'm home near the
a/c.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2019, 07:47 PM   #4425
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

We've had a couple of hot days, but it's so gorgeous today --- just the perfect balmy, warm weather you could sit outside in, for hours in some cases.

<<<<<<<~~ I am getting all the sun I can, before pearly skies return.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 08:37 AM   #4426
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Stay tuned...its only going to get hotter. I do not like the treat of triple digits!

Stay close to the pool, I say!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 09:55 AM   #4427
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Saranac Lake in borders of Adirondack Park,elevation 1545 ft.
Current temp. 74
Today 76/58
Thurs 74/54
Fri 71/49
Sat 65/44

40s thru nights next week
60s daytime

This place has fab weather. Wish I could move it to somewhere with more culture and less isolated.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2019, 08:00 AM   #4428
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather report

104 degrees today in central Texas with the "feels like" temperature of 110 degrees.

We are melting!

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2019, 07:33 PM   #4429
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

We have, right now, what is called, "Fire Weather": super hot, low humidity index, breezy conditions, super dry - everywhere. It's a tinder box, outside.

Right now it's only 8o degrees, but the next two days we will soar to nearly 100 degrees and the humidity index will rise ever so slightly.

Hopefully, later into the holiday weekend, the heat will let up and the pearly skies will return.

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2019, 09:30 AM   #4430
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Nothing but all types of rain, today and the rest of this coming week.
At least it's not cold outside. Right now it's just a heavy misting rain.
Window's are open, and there's fresh rain air to breathe. Perfect for today, Sunday. There might be thunderstorms late this afternoon.

Today's high: 64 degrees. Low tonight: 54.

Sunshine will return by Thursday, which will be so nice.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2019, 04:52 PM   #4431
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I got up to see a red flag warning on the beach. And not knowing what that meant, I soon found out, no swimming is advised. There are white caps further out than I would feel safe with and the crashing of the waves is much louder.

It did not stop me from venturing out to the waters edge. I ended up walking to the pier and back, which was approx 2 miles. The tide has risen and the walking was difficult, due to really soft sand.

I'm on the balcony now, enjoying the breeze and the relaxing sound of the waves.
( I have my eye on the Rams game )

The temp is a current 88° at 5:53pm

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2019, 09:19 PM   #4432
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

It’s been exceptionally hot here. Time to relocate I’m not into losing this much body fluid all at once. I’m heading toward prunage material. ~shrivel ~
Old 09-15-2019, 10:37 PM   #4433
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Perfect almost Fall weather today. Warm and sunshiny this morning/afternoon but not too hot. Cool and clear enough to enjoy the star filled sky tonight without it being cold enough to force a sane person to bundle up. A gentle kiss of sun and a bit of a nip in the air - perfect. I put some mandarin orange peel, clove powder, cinnamon in a pan and left it to simmer like we used to before chemical, artificial sprays and plugins became the readily available air fresheners of choice they are today. I do wish I'd have had one of those pumpkin spice/Autumn pillar candles we used to buy for ourselves as a treat at Macy's, though I'm pretty sure there must have been artificial perfume essence of some sort in them, but they smelled so good. Like pumpkin pies pulled straight from the oven and left to cool. Shoot now I've made myself hungry in a home with very limited food option choices owing to moving. I'll have to settle for some oatmeal sprinkled with brown sugar.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2019, 01:48 AM   #4434
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Hot with a fair chance of Nasty
Old 10-12-2019, 07:50 PM   #4435
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

High today: 63
Low tonight: 49

We have sketchy pearly skies, kind of hazy. The full moon should be very mysterious looking tonight, as it lofts into the sky and sails through the clouds.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2019, 07:21 PM   #4436
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather report

The weatherman said that it would be 40 degrees in morning. Burrr!

I put an extra blanket on the bed and found my jacket.

Back to the 90's next week.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 08:35 PM   #4437
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Over 30,000 people in RI were without power due to the bomb cyclone storm and most won't get it back until Saturday. Over 100,000 in Southern NE altogether. Lots of limbs and trees down! It's still super windy and I love it. I just wish it didn't result in people losing power. There was damage at my work too. I've been off for a couple of days so it'll be interesting to see in the morning.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 04:29 PM   #4438
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

It’s 95F in my city and it feels like it.

I’m gonna have to start checking the weather in the mornings. I had no idea it would be so hot today. Will wear a summer dress tomorrow.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 06:02 PM   #4439
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

It's weird enough to have a tornado hit a major city but to have seven drop into a metropolitan area that's just plain... WTF universe?!

Linky -- > 7 total tornadoes confirmed as power restored to thousands across Dallas-Fort Worth

I managed to get my car into the garage just as hail started to drop. Phew!!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 10:11 PM   #4440
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
It's weird enough to have a tornado hit a major city but to have seven drop into a metropolitan area that's just plain... WTF universe?!

Linky -- > 7 total tornadoes confirmed as power restored to thousands across Dallas-Fort Worth

I managed to get my car into the garage just as hail started to drop. Phew!!
Sorry to hear about your wicked weather. Didn't some folks out your way really have serious damage and injuries?

I feel for you having multiple tornados dropping down in a day. I've seen that having been raised in Central Indiana, and it can be really scary.

Very odd weather for this time of year, though. I'm used to seeing cute Fall dust devils, not destruction.

Good thoughts sent to those dealing with dangerous weather (tornados, wildfires, floods, overwhelming amounts of snow and of course those still trying to recover from hurricane damage).

We will soon start getting our quota of winter weather.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:

Tags
rain, weather