Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Old 11-08-2010, 09:20 AM   #121
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hummmm.. my personal experience within this particular community has been skewed toward femmes in some ways. But, that really could just be my experience and also based on the fact that I am kind of a hermit and not all that social. So, I feel like my personal "sample" isn't all that reflective of or can be in any way indicative of the B-F community.

There have been times when I have been socializing in real-time at specific B-F groupings that I have witnessed some of the caddy remarks I remember from days of long ago wherein women are taking shots at each other and it was femmes doing so. Stuff like making fun about weight or clothes. Hate that and it has always saddened me in terms of being a woman.

My guess is that it goes on with butches and Transmen, too. Other than a couple of butches/Transmen that I have befriended via Bashes from the old site and kept in contact with, I am not close with any here in real-time. Then again, there is that more reclusive part of me. I'm essentially a homebody and my family comes first. And there are really only two long time friends of mine that I am really close to.

Have to add that this does influence dating for me. When I find that a femme tends to make fun of other femmes or is a gossip, I don't go out with her again. The same would hold for friendships with other butches or transmen.

Last edited by AtLast; 11-08-2010 at 09:32 AM.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: