Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 11-24-2010, 11:01 AM   #221
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
Late to the party, but Cougar and I say hello from the far western reaches of the city!
Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
A big HELLO to Houston from San Antonio
*waves back*

Hiya y'all.

Hope everyone has a lovely thanksgiving!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:05 AM   #222
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,878 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default FYI

Just wanted to let everyone know , That "Chances" was sold and is now closed. The Last night was Friday. Heard it was packed and long line to get in .
Old 12-13-2010, 04:33 PM   #223
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default local gift idea

Hello yall ! Just wanted to share with you about a new place I went to lately , I was told about this cute popcorn place. Its called POParazzi's Gourmet popcorn, and OMG it was awesome! they have over 50 flavors., if you love popcorn or know someone that does , I suggest getting them some from here.
They make and mix it right there. The place was packed on Friday! so be patient.
its across Reliant Stadium
check out all the flavors!

http://www.poparazzispopcorn.com/
Old 12-23-2010, 05:25 PM   #224
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

howdy everyone

I will be moving to the Beaumont area soon and I am looking for something that is furnished for rent for a few months until I find a house. During that month or so I will be looking for a house. Once that time frame is up I am wanting to move my stuff there.

if anyone knows of anything that is furnished for a month or so, pleaes let me know. I need something that will accept pets. I have one dog.

any information would be greatly appreciated.

thanks y'all

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 03:16 PM   #225
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the area ..when you get here, you should visit houston for a welcome dinner!

xo
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2010, 06:51 PM   #226
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGrrl View Post
Welcome to the area ..when you get here, you should visit houston for a welcome dinner!

xo

that would be great!! I don't know anyone at all there so, I am hoping that the houston area BFP folks can help me out and get together once I get settled in.

I will be moving in about 9 days. I think I found a place to rent for awhile, just waiting on the phone call to confirm it.

thanks again!

Old 01-01-2011, 09:25 AM   #227
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

wishin everyone a Happy New Year

Old 01-01-2011, 09:51 AM   #228
Doc

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married to Coach

Doc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST ReputationDoc Has the BEST Reputation
Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post

that would be great!! I don't know anyone at all there so, I am hoping that the houston area BFP folks can help me out and get together once I get settled in.

I will be moving in about 9 days. I think I found a place to rent for awhile, just waiting on the phone call to confirm it.

thanks again!

Give us a shout so we can hook up and greet ya proper-like!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2011, 04:18 PM   #229
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Default thank you for the welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Give us a shout so we can hook up and greet ya proper-like!!
thank you, and will give a shout out once I am there and some what settled in. thanks again

Old 01-03-2011, 08:38 PM   #230
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

well, i think i got everything ready. headin down first thing in the morning. hopefully once I get settled in we all can have a get together?

Old 01-04-2011, 05:29 AM   #231
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Default Valentine plans?

It's been awhile since we all got together, was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting together for a Valentine's day brunch on Sunday Feburary 13th ? Could be cute we could all wear pink or red or not.

Last edited by StillettoDoll; 01-04-2011 at 05:56 AM.
StillettoDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to StillettoDoll For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2011, 07:30 AM   #232
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
It's been awhile since we all got together, was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting together for a Valentine's day brunch on Sunday Feburary 13th ? Could be cute we could all wear pink or red or not.

i will go (in pink AND red)
but my Valentine is wurkin
Old 01-06-2011, 02:42 PM   #233
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Count me in for the 13th.

Old 01-06-2011, 02:44 PM   #234
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

I'm here. I got here last night and been doing a lot of running around today. Hope y'all are having good day. I know I am enjoying this weather! It's nice to wear shorts vs shoveling snow. Lol

Old 01-06-2011, 03:50 PM   #235
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Default Valentine Brunch

Cool now to decide on a place..... Baba's again for brunch or lunch ? We have plenty of time to decide. Taking any suggestions.......

Old 01-06-2011, 05:21 PM   #236
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

I dont know of anything. So anywhere is good with me.

Old 01-07-2011, 02:12 AM   #237
Felix

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Daddy, Sir, Dom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Either
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/Poly

Felix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST Reputation

Hello

I live in Houston, currently on the SW side.
Felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:13 AM   #238
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

tenative for me on the 13th..I LOVE BABA's!!!
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2011, 04:13 AM   #239
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix View Post
Hello

I live in Houston, currently on the SW side.
So, will you be joining us Felix?! come meet and greet.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:17 AM   #240
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Hey there durrrrrrr welcome to Houston! As a recovering winter refugee it is AWESOME to not have to deal with the snow and cold.

I will let you know on the 13th, hopefully my schedule will work out and and can come hob and or knob with you lovely Houstonians

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post: