Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Food Documentaries

This thread for is Food documentaries. I've come across several with important information and I want to share them.

FOOD, INC

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 05:55 PM   #2
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Food, Inc. is very informative.

We watched Forks over Knives the other night and have begun a process of eating more plant based foods and less meats.

Great thread. Thank you for starting it.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 06:20 PM   #3
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Forks over Knives

Forks over Knives is another important video that I'd like to post, its
not on youtube yet...thanks for posting Andrea, and congratulations on
eating more plant based foods.

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
Food, Inc. is very informative.

We watched Forks over Knives the other night and have begun a process of eating more plant based foods and less meats.

Great thread. Thank you for starting it.

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 07:37 PM   #4
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default FOOD, INC last part

Here is the last part to this video.

Greco

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2011, 06:26 AM   #5
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe not the right thread but I thought this was interesting.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/food_part...ates_a_scam_to

Expiration Dates: A Scam to Get You to Buy More Food?

Posted by Sahar Aker on September 22, 2010 at 4:25 PM
Comments (1)| Likes (3)

Do you pay attention to the expiration date printed on your food? Throw the stuff away as soon as you notice the "use by" date has come and gone because you're afraid it will make you sick?

Slow down. You might be tossing your groceries out way too soon ... and wasting a lot of money.

A new survey from ShelfLifeAdvice.com finds Americans unnecessarily throw out billions of dollars of food a year because they toss it too soon. That's right -- billions. That's a lot of cash. Gone. Just like that.

The report shows three-fourths of Americans think certain refrigerated foods are not safe to eat after the date on the package has passed. Those who took the survey were most worried about these five products -- milk, cottage cheese, mayonnaise, yogurt, and eggs.

But the truth is, if the foods are stored properly, most of them can be safe after the "use by" date. How much longer? Here's what the experts at ShelfLifeAdvice.com say:

Milk: If it's properly refrigerated, it will be safe, nutritious, and taste good for about a week after the "sell-by" date.

Cottage cheese: It should last 10-14 days after the date on the carton (or 10-14 days after you open it, if this period ends before the printed date).

Mayonnaise: If it’s unopened and refrigerated, it can be kept for 30 days after its expiration date or three to four months after opening.

Yogurt: It will be good 7 to 10 days after its "sell-by" date.

Eggs: If they’re properly refrigerated, they should last at least three to five weeks after the "sell-by" date.

So, waste not. Think of all the money you can save.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2011, 04:03 PM   #6
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default *WARNING* INTENSE FOOD INFO DOCUMENTARY

A Reminder that this thread is for food info documentaries only.
It is only for information, so take what you may learn here, and
decide for yourself what you want to do if anything, or nothing.
Its up to you. I simply want to share information visually, and
in film form.

The Future of Food [Full Length]

Greco

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2011, 04:24 PM   #7
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by greco View Post
Forks over Knives is another important video that I'd like to post, its
not on youtube yet...thanks for posting Andrea, and congratulations on
eating more plant based foods.

Greco
"Fork over Knives" is excellent. I saw it on Netflix. "Tapped" is another excellent one (on Netflix). It is about water sources, including the "spring" water that you think you are drinking out of the bottle that says "spring water" on it.

I am putting in a reverse osmosis water system in my kitchen and plan to only drink that water (carry with me).

Food Inc was good as well. I still need to see the Future of Food.

There are a few others, but I need to look them up before I pass them on, but I need to head to my second job.

It is definitely useful for me to watch documentaries that reinforce my belief that eating mostly vegan (I believe that some fish is healthy to eat, regularly), is the best way to go for health, as I miss meat and dairy terribly.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2011, 04:38 PM   #8
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

Thanked 1,565 Times in 380 Posts
persiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputation

The End Of The Line

http://www.youtube.com/movie?v=Ss3yT...&feature=mv_sr

disturbing documentary on the state of the world's ocean fish supplies and one of my favorites.
persiphone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to persiphone For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2011, 04:48 PM   #9
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default choice-making with info

Appreciate your contribution persiphone, the more info (docs) the better.

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiphone View Post
The End Of The Line

http://www.youtube.com/movie?v=Ss3yT...&feature=mv_sr

disturbing documentary on the state of the world's ocean fish supplies and one of my favorites.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2011, 04:50 PM   #10
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am very passionate about this topic. I often wonder if people consider the magnitude of what is happening in out food systems right now. i find it frustrating and discouraging.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2011, 05:48 PM   #11
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

I highly recommend The Power of Community , which is not only a film with lessons on fresh, local food, but the film also provides a living example of a successful post Peak Oil transition. It's one of the essential docs in my library. The full film is available on line -

Here

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...84909067928384

or here

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VHt5QchfdQ"]The Power of Community: How Cuba Survived Peak Oil - YouTube[/nomedia]
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2011, 06:58 AM   #12
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotHer View Post
I highly recommend The Power of Community , which is not only a film with lessons on fresh, local food, but the film also provides a living example of a successful post Peak Oil transition. It's one of the essential docs in my library. The full film is available on line -

Here

or here

The Power of Community: How Cuba Survived Peak Oil - YouTube
The project launched in Havana is truly inspirational. having lived in Miami, born and raised, around lots of cubans, it was common to see even the smallest back yard growing papaya, yucca, tomatoes, limes and more. The Cubans are very resourceful people which comes from living on an island and in a poor country. I lived in the everglades on 18 acres and there was a cuban family close by. they raised hens, goats, pigs and more. I loved these people so much and they loved me. I learned a lot from them.

I have beating drums lately trying to motivate Occupy protesters to occupy farms and empty lots to begin a food growing revolution. If Cuba can do it so can we.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2011, 03:41 PM   #13
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default *Food Documentaries*

Looking forward to watching this one as well, thanks for the contribution to this documentary thread.

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotHer View Post

Here

or here

The Power of Community: How Cuba Survived Peak Oil - YouTube

The Following User Says Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 06:10 PM   #14
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

Not a documentary, but alarming and worth noting -

Warning as infectious salmon disease spreads from Europe's fish farms to Canada

Anna Taylor

15th December, 2011
Discovery of the deadly salmon virus Infectious Salmon Anaemia in Canada is just latest likely example of disease spreading to wild fish stocks from the world's mega fish farms

The rise of the farmed fish industry in recent years has been accompanied by the emergence of many infectious diseases of fish. One of the most recent and serious diseases is the marine viral disease, Infectious Salmon Anaemia (ISA).

First detected in Atlantic salmon farmed along the southwest coast of Norway in 1984, it has since spread throughout the world.

As the name suggests, ISA shows itself by a severe anaemia, with fish displaying pale gills, and often swimming close to the surface of the water, gulping for air. More insidiously, however, many fish show no signs at all until they suddenly die.

An outbreak of the ISA was detected in wild Pacific salmon last October, in the Canadian province of British Columbia. Outbreaks of this virus have previously been detected in fish farms in Chile and Scotland, and although not dangerous to human health, have had serious impacts on the industry and the communities who depend upon it.

Infection spreading to wild fish

Effective management of the diseases of aquatic animals can be problematic. Often, too little is known about the infection itself, and infections can spread via flowing water and populations of wild fish sharing the same waters as farmed fish.

British Columbia’s ISA outbreak in wild salmon was discovered by researchers from Simon Fraser University, led by Professor Richard Routledge. Samples were taken in May and June last year as part of a ten year study into the importance of the Rivers Inlet area to migrating juvenile sockeye salmon.

'It was not until toward the end of the migration season, when we realised how few juvenile sockeye salmon we were going to be able to catch, that we began to consider possible causes of the low catch rate. ISAv was just one of several potential causes that we eventually considered,' said Professor Routledge.

Samples from 48 wild salmon were sent to the reference laboratory at the University of Prince Edward Island, the global centre for tests to detect the virus. They confirmed the presence of ISA in two of the fish. Subsequently, three out of ten fish collected from a tributary of Fraser River, the biggest wild salmon river in the world, also tested positive for the ISA virus. The three fish were all different species: coho, chinook, and chum salmon, and all three died before they had spawned, although the cause of death has not yet been determined.

These results have not surprised many scientists, who see infection in the wild population as inevitable and point the finger of blame at nearby fish farms. Rivers Inlet, where the positive samples were taken, is just 60 miles from the nearest salmon farm, and although there is no definitive evidence, the fact that it was the European strain of the virus which was detected, seems to suggest that this is a distinct possibility.

The aquaculture industry in British Columbia has imported millions of Atlantic salmon eggs from Norway and other countries in Europe for the past 25 years. Previously ISA had been found in ocean-going salmon, but was not deadly until it morphed into a virulent strain in Norway’s fish-farming pens. Poor aquaculture practices are thought to have contributed to the mutation, with unhealthy fish being fed antibiotics and living in densely packed pens. A diseased fish comes into close contact with many other fish, spreading ISA via urine, blood and other bodily fluids. As the fish farm has an open net, disease can be easily transferred to the outside world.

Professor Routledge believes that the fish farms are 'an important potential pathway for ISAv to be spread to wild Pacific salmon.'

Industry rejects call to reform fish farms

Many have been campaigning for years against open net fish farming. The Coastal Alliance for Aquaculture Reform (CAAR), comprising of groups working to promote safe salmon farming in British Columbia, has led efforts to develop a safe salmon farming industry. Will Soltau who works for the Living Oceans Society, one of the member groups, says that CAAR has 'worked for the last decade to stop the expansion of open net-cage salmon farming in BC and advocate for transitioning the open net-cage farms into closed containment technology. That transition would separate the farmed fish from the wild fish and thereby eliminate a lot of the negative effect from the industry to the marine environment.'

Unfortunately, the Canadian Government has not acted on advice and the industry has resisted change. 'We are now faced with the possibility of this disease being introduced to the North Pacific Ocean for the first time and spreading in wild salmon stocks,' adds Mr Soltau.

Campaigners are right to be worried. In 2007, an outbreak of ISA in Chile decimated their lucrative farmed salmon industry. More than 100 fish farms were affected, with over a million fish being killed and 50 per cent of workers losing their jobs. The cost of ISA over the last 4 years is estimated to be around US$2 billion, and the industry is yet to recover from the impacts of the disease.

Scotland too has had to tackle its own outbreaks. In 1998/99, ISA was confirmed at 11 sites, and suspected at 34 additional sites, scattered across virtually the entire salmon farming region. The cost to the industry was estimated to have amounted to £30 million. Ten years later ISA returned, although this time on a much smaller scale. Six infected sites in Shetland were confirmed and depopulated of fish, and only after 2 years of monitoring and testing were they declared ISA free.

Shock of Canada disease outbreak

In British Columbia, salmon farming and the wild commercial salmon sector combined provides over 3,000 full-time equivalent jobs, and contributes hundreds of millions of dollars to the provincial GDP. Salmon sport fishing is also important to the economy, and is a significant employer.

The news of ISA in British Columbia has surprised those in the industry. The British Columbia Salmon Farmers Association stated that their fish health departments regularly test farmed fish for ISA but have never found a positive result. In addition, the Canadian Government has conducted tests on the original wild samples.

They were sent to a laboratory at the University of Bergen in Norway, and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) announced that the lab found no evidence of ISA.

However, this statement is misleading according to Professor Routledge. 'The Norwegian lab was able to generate one positive test result on a sample from one of the two fish that had previously tested positive, but the result was not repeatable. One explanation for the discrepancy that seems highly credible to me is that the samples were by then degraded.' The samples were of too poor a quality for the results to be replicated so the CFIA announced, somewhat controversially, that the results were negative.

Alexandra Morton, the marine scientist and outspoken wild salmon activist who collected the Fraser River samples, cannot understand the government’s response. 'Why would government jump out and deny evidence of ISA virus in BC? If the samples were poor wouldn't it make sense to go back to the places where the positive tested fish came from and take their own samples? How can we take any confidence when government says everything is fine because the virus was found in poor quality samples?' She continues: 'ISA virus is the most deadly salmon virus known, it plagues salmon farms worldwide but Canada is going to ignore the results from two of the top ISA virus labs in the world, because the samples were of poor quality?'

Alaska fears spread to its fish

While the Canadian Government is playing down the fears of ISA, the United States Government has taken the opposite stance. In a statement released by senators from Washington State and Alaska, fears were expressed that the Canadian government may be too close to the multi-billion dollar industry. They called upon the United States to conduct their own tests, as 'we should not rely on another government – particularly one that may have a motive to misrepresent its finding – to determine how we assess the risk ISA may pose to American fishery jobs. We have to get a coordinated game plan in place to protect our salmon and stop the spread of this deadly virus.'

As ‘Salmongate’ (as the North American press have dubbed this debate) continues, it is clear that more tests are needed to confirm the initial findings. 'I believe that top priority needs to be given to collecting, preserving, and analysing new samples under tight protocols to obtain more definitive evidence regarding the presence, geographic range, origin, etc., of the virus in the North Pacific,' says Professor Routledge.

The stakes are high, especially with so many people dependent on salmon-related industries in the Pacific Northwest. Campaigners are viewing the ISA outbreak as one reason why changes to aquaculture procedures are essential, but scientists admit that they are on a steep learning curve. Swift action is necessary, but no country has ever managed to completely eradicate ISA, and reverberations of this outbreak may be felt far and wide for many years to come.

Taken from -

http://www.theecologist.org/News/new...to_canada.html
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 03:49 PM   #15
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

well that just sucks. So even my wild caught fish might be risky. Looks like I'll have to raise my own damn fish!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 11:04 PM   #16
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default *WARNING* Graphic Important Food Info

Controlling Our Food: The World According To Monsanto-Full Length Documentary

In-depth look at genetically-modified foods created by Monsanto, and the impact on our world.

Greco

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 02:34 PM   #17
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

Thanked 1,565 Times in 380 Posts
persiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
well that just sucks. So even my wild caught fish might be risky. Looks like I'll have to raise my own damn fish!
the problem with lots of farm raised fish is that it requires more fishing to feed those fish. it takes much more weight in feeder fish to feed a farm raised salmon than the salmon will weigh when it goes to market. so it's actually counterproductive as well as polluting and host to a number of issues like gmo fed fish, gmo fish themselves (that's in the works), and diseases.

edited to add....i've reduced our fish intake to only fish wild caught in Alaska because Alaska is the only place in the world that actively fishes sustainably. (that i know of) i know Oregon has recently made strides along these lines but i'm not sure how much Oregon coast caught fish makes it out of the state. Oregonians are very into buying local. i no longer eat seafood out and it makes me sad to see tuna still in stores and restaurants.
persiphone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to persiphone For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 05:03 PM   #18
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by greco View Post

Controlling Our Food: The World According To Monsanto-Full Length Documentary

In-depth look at genetically-modified foods created by Monsanto, and the impact on our world.

Greco
This is such an important film for people to watch and consider. I don't think people understand the impact this will have on our future of possibly the impact it is already having.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:10 PM   #19
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

http://www.live-the-organic-life.com...lle-obama.html

Did you know that Michelle Obama is an Organic Mom?

why? doesn't she trust the bio-tech foods the government is advocating?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 05:54 PM   #20
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
http://www.live-the-organic-life.com...lle-obama.html

Did you know that Michelle Obama is an Organic Mom?
why? doesn't she trust the bio-tech foods the government is advocating?
Yeah, well, she needs to push her husband a bit more on this issue!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: