Sapph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female
Relationship Status:
Taken

Sapph will become famous soon enough

For me.. my "one" is standing by myside. From the moment I first talked to her I knew she was different, something I couldnt let go. I remember telling my friends (and her) that I was going to marry her on the very first day I met her. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, and I knew we were going to fight (and sometimes we do), but we don't give up and throw in the towel. I'm her ass, and shes my pain in the ass, but I wouldnt have it any other way.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNujH-PHXao"]YouTube- Garth Brooks-She's Every Woman(Performed by Chris Tincher)[/ame]
Sapph is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sapph For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 09:04 AM   #22
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Have you ever just met someone and just knew they were the one?

Has you heart ever physically moved in your chest when you talked to them, felt them inside of you?

Have you ever fell madly, deeply in love at first sight or even more profound before you ever met.. just knowing it was everything you ever wanted?
...wish I could answer all three...I had thought I did, but it was all a fairy tale dream...

But this was certainly love at first sight:
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 01:18 PM   #23
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet&Content View Post
...wish I could answer all three...I had thought I did, but it was all a fairy tale dream...

But this was certainly love at first sight:
how cute is that? omg I'm in love too!

never give up. it took us many many moons... past 50, both of us to find this. Life prepared us, taught us and now we can spend many golden years gazing into each others eyes and helping each other get up. lol kidding, we're pretty spry!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 01:24 PM   #24
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

never give up. it took us many many moons... past 50, both of us to find this. Life prepared us, taught us and now we can spend many golden years gazing into each others eyes and helping each other get up. lol kidding, we're pretty spry!
I wonder if the make the HoverRounds in an all terrain?
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:04 PM   #25
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
I wonder if the make the HoverRounds in an all terrain?

lol- we can still hop on a gator! but seriously when we get to that point the farm is going and we'll get a beach house in costa rica with a ramp! lol
Old 02-09-2010, 02:17 PM   #26
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Yes to all three, but never love at first sight.

I realize my picker is broken or defective or something. So now when I feel all of these things at once I back up and regroup and start looking for what is really wrong with a relationship if there is a YES to these in the early stages.

Not saying it doesn't happen for others just saying that I've realized when it happens with me, usually it doesn't turn out to be real after all. Like red flag city. Thanks for the lesson. One of many in life I'm sure.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 05:26 PM   #27
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

No I haven't. If I ever do have that feeling it won't mean a thing unless the relationship stands the test of time, which takes two willing parties to work through the thick and thin of things. So I don't believe in "knowing" anything at first sight. There's a lot more to relationships than work, but without it you won't have one. You don't know how much someone is willing to do what it takes, or perhaps also what you are willing to do to make things work, no matter what your butterflies may be telling you. Maybe total infatuation drives the willingness to see things through. I don't know. I actually hope that's not it.

Best wishes to all with those feelings. May your love live long and prosper.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 05:31 PM   #28
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Yes...

Each time I pushed and sweated and my body went rigid and then next thing I knew there were these eyes, staring back at me, and I fell in love.. I fell in love five times...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 06:15 PM   #29
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Yes...

Each time I pushed and sweated and my body went rigid and then next thing I knew there were these eyes, staring back at me, and I fell in love.. I fell in love five times...

Is that like "mulitples" ? heh.. Love is love, no matter in what form or how often, slow or quickly it descends upon us. We are truly blessed to have it visit as often as possible for as long as it chooses to stay.

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 06:17 PM   #30
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Is that like "mulitples" ? heh.. Love is love, no matter in what form or how often, slow or quickly it descends upon us. We are truly blessed to have it visit as often as possible for as long as it chooses to stay.

The kids were born at different times....

My orgasms well, them are not about love my friend... yet...

heh
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 06:35 PM   #31
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
The kids were born at different times....

My orgasms well, them are not about love my friend... yet...

heh

LMAO.. awesome!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:53 PM   #32
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

We met on the dash site and flirted for a couple of months. On Christmas day we were chatting online and she mentioned a GLBT dance that was going to take place a couple of days later. So I went. We'd never even talked on the phone, but I knew I wanted to meet her. When the day came I got into the car to make the two hour trip to see her. The weather was NOT good. In fact, it was our first real snowstorm of the season. I didn't answer my cell phone the whole way there, because I was afraid she was going to call and tell me not to come because of the road conditions. When I got there she was waiting outside for me. I got out of the car and walked over to her, and she just held me for the longest time while I trembled, with the snow falling down around us. I knew right then.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:02 PM   #33
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
No I haven't. If I ever do have that feeling it won't mean a thing unless the relationship stands the test of time, which takes two willing parties to work through the thick and thin of things. So I don't believe in "knowing" anything at first sight. There's a lot more to relationships than work, but without it you won't have one. You don't know how much someone is willing to do what it takes, or perhaps also what you are willing to do to make things work, no matter what your butterflies may be telling you. Maybe total infatuation drives the willingness to see things through. I don't know. I actually hope that's not it.

Best wishes to all with those feelings. May your love live long and prosper.
I agree but that thick and thin is so much better when you're connected. I don't think its infatuation. I know what that feels like and even when I had that there were doubts and concerns. When you meet the one there is a comfort, peacefulness and balance you just know everything is going to be ok. It also takes faith.

A friend of mine told me the story of her meeting her hubby. She also said that the highs were intense and the lows just as intense. Love is fueled with fire. Sometimes a warm glow, sometimes a raging inferno and then periods of smoldering.

If I didnt feel a deep friendship then it would be infatuation.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2010, 08:07 PM   #34
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

This is not a story about me...but its true.

My brother met his wife when he was 16...on a blind date. That night he came home and told us he'd met the girl he was going to marry. Of course, none of us believed him and I, being the mature, all-knowing 19 year old that I was, laughed at him. I told him he was crazy.

Over 20 years later..they are still together. They both just knew.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2010, 06:18 PM   #35
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Only two more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited. I know, in my heart that everything will be fine.

Thank you for your stories. They give me so much faith.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2010, 06:54 PM   #36
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Head over heals...

Quote:

Thank you very much for your encouraging and sweet response. Your love story, passion and positive attitude really helps on my worst days.

LOL, Willy steals everyone's heart with those big "gotta love me" eyes! Biggest Love Bug on the East Coast... but now I've fallen head over heals for Love Bug #2... Tashi... my new "belly bump" (she'll have to fight Willy for his spot on my belly...)

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2010, 06:58 PM   #37
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I had always believed in love at first sight, but waivered on believing in soul mates. I felt that there always was more than one person in our lives we could fall in love with so the need for a soul mate was moot. However, one day I met, whom i will call, My Samarai. From the moment she pulled into the driveway, before she came out of her car, all of my energies began to swirl and I felt light headed and seasick. She had come to look at a horse I was buying. She felt it too...we talked later and she confirmed that the mixing of our presences up close had indeed rocked her energies. We became friends and when together, people around us would stop and stare, or be drawn very closely in. Our friends remarked that the energy in the room changed when we were together. Eventually we became a couple, even tho she was straight. Or she had always believed she was straight. Unfortunately she could not come to terms with being a lesbian. We departed...but years later, I met her brother...not her brother in this life, but in the life we all once shared....but thats a different story...
Old 02-10-2010, 06:59 PM   #38
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes...

Isn't it funny how it's different for everyone?

It took me two days to fall in love with my son... I was so scared and hadn't a CLUE what I was going to do with this baby... Then this click came... and he was my baby.. not just a baby..

sigh... remembering....
Old 02-12-2010, 07:31 AM   #39
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyn View Post
Isn't it funny how it's different for everyone?

It took me two days to fall in love with my son... I was so scared and hadn't a CLUE what I was going to do with this baby... Then this click came... and he was my baby.. not just a baby..

sigh... remembering....
I was young when I had my first, so when I first layed eyes and we connected, eye to eye, for me the bond came with the last moment of pain I felt when they decided to breathe in this life.. I knew.. Each day I wake up in a state of awareness that reminds me my heart is literally out there exposed, roaming this realm with each step they take.. One small incident, event and my heart can be torn to shreds by any harm coming to any of my pack..

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 06:18 PM   #40
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I was young when I had my first, so when I first layed eyes and we connected, eye to eye, for me the bond came with the last moment of pain I felt when they decided to breathe in this life.. I knew.. Each day I wake up in a state of awareness that reminds me my heart is literally out there exposed, roaming this realm with each step they take.. One small incident, event and my heart can be torn to shreds by any harm coming to any of my pack..
how fucking profound these words and you can read it so many ways.

I have been in love 3 times. I am 51 and my first love was in my 20s. It was crazy and out of control. My second broke my heart. I learned from both of these and even the ships passing in the night but this is so very different. There is love fueled by passion and we learn more about ourselves. Then there is a point where youre all grown up and love becomes a totality of your being. Could it be another lesson? Of course but the journey is always one that brings you deeper into loving yourself through the expression of another.

I have waited all my life to feel like this. Its not just a ship passing or a flight of fancy but my very best friend coming to sweep me off my feet. None of my lovers were really friends until now. No matter the transition, the destiny or final result, I know it was meant to be.