Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 11-07-2010, 05:43 PM   #41
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

My Baby :

As weird as it sounds again for the third time this weekend watching Madea's Family Reunion... I watch it that many times because the love that Frankie has for Vanessa. It brings tears to my eyes knowing that kind of depth is the kind of love we will have for each other. To hear those vows. Those are words that now I have dreamed of standing before God and my friends declaring. And one day I hope too... God already resides in my soul, and He created space for one other person and that person is you. Like Frankie said to Vanessa, I love you past my mind beyond my body. I love you for my soul, and that's the space where only you and God dwell... " I cant wait to look into your eyes and experience that kind of love... It takes my breath away that I will love and be loved like that....

Until Then
Your Knight
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 05:50 PM   #42
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

My Baby :

This song brings tears to my eyes when I hear it played....

Your Forever,
Me

Last edited by bigbutchmistie; 11-07-2010 at 05:52 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 09:03 PM   #43
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

My Beautiful Dream Angel :

Do you ever wonder when it will be out time? Do you ever get frustrated like me? Do you think I dont exist sometimes like I think you dont? I always wonder if Im just fooling myself into believing in a fairy tale of you like I believed in Santa Claus when I was little And I grew up and found out he wasnt real... For years, I have written to you, and you are still as elusive as the first letter I sent. I guess if you dont exist it is truly nice to dream about you and to dream of something.....

Me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 10:10 PM   #44
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear One :

Here you go for you... If you are out there...

Enjoy.... Kisses from my lips to yours
Old 11-13-2010, 10:12 PM   #45
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear :

I heard this song again today from the past. And it reminds me of how I will feel when I find you... I hope you enjoy

To Get Me To You
Lila McCann

Well I, I still can remember times
When the night seemed to surround me
I was sure the sun would never shine on me
And I, I thought it my destiny
To walk this world alone
But now you're here with me
Now you're here with me

And I don't regret the rain
Or the nights I felt the pain
Or the tears I had to cry
Some of those times along the way
Every road I had to take
Every time my heart would break
It was just something that I had to get through
To get me to you
To get me to you

Well I, I still can recall the days
When I had no love around me
Makes me glad for every day I have with you
And I, I look in your eyes and know
I'm right where I belong
And I belong with you
Always belonged with you

Every road I had to take
It was just something that I had to go through
To get me to you
To get me to you

And if I could I wouldn't change a thing
Wouldn't change a thing baby
Because your love was waiting there for me
Waiting there for me baby

Every road I had to take
It was just something that I had to get through
To get me to you
To get me to you

Your Knight

Old 11-18-2010, 10:09 PM   #46
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear One :

Old 11-21-2010, 09:37 PM   #47
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear Elusive One :

You are on my mind this holiday week...

Your Knight

Old 11-28-2010, 10:31 PM   #48
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear Angel Of Mine :

You were on my mind tonight as I watched The BodyGuard. I heard these songs and I thought of you... It breaks my heart to think of you out there somewhere crying or needing me and I am not there to wipe your tears from you beautiful face. Soon, my baby soon... You will be in my arms and everything will be right in our world. Pull the blanket around you my love in the meantime and think of my warm, strong arms holding you... Everytime you feel the breeze across your face think of my soft lips across your forehead... Missing you tonight, my angel...

Your Knight

Old 11-28-2010, 10:35 PM   #49
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Mistie,

Somewhere in the world there is one very lucky girl. I hope she finds you soon.

Jenn
Old 11-29-2010, 08:30 PM   #50
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

My Dearest Princess :

It is Christmas coming up soon, and I for one wished that this year was the year for me to wake up with you in my arms. You know its just me, so its kinda hard for me to get excited about the Holidays. After all its about spending time with the ones you love. How can that happen when its just me? I spend my time as I should making sure kids and others have materialistically.... Donating money and what time I have. But, I still feel empty...

I wonder when I can meet you under the mistletoe just to steal one kiss from your sweet, soft lips? When can I worry about how Im going to make each Holiday the best you ever had? Its the little things like that...

Then I wonder if you are out there hurting, alone and in any kind of pain. And that breaks my heart. Just know I am here, and I think of you often.

Its fixing to be December and my only Christmas wish this year, is you... Here is a song, that explains just that... I miss you and wished you were here my love...

Your Knight

Old 12-04-2010, 06:18 PM   #51
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear You

I wished you were here cause Im in the mood tonight and I wanna ravish you. I wanna start from your toes and work my way over every inch of your body in any and every position I can get you in, and then let you collapse in my arms, only to awake you to do it to you again over and over til the morning...

Then I wanna bring you breakfast in bed and spend the day in bed together getting lost in each other....

Signed,
Your Really Frustrated Knight
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2010, 07:12 PM   #52
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear One

BTW you dont know this yet buy my morals wont let me do one night stands. Instead I await your arrival. I cant even believe I verbalized that.. Its making me blush LOL But, Its been so long since just a kiss.. Im human and very weak right now... Oh the thoughts that play around in my mind

Me

Last edited by bigbutchmistie; 12-04-2010 at 07:15 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:51 PM   #53
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

My Dear Baby :

I went out on a date Friday night. I always give them a chance cause I never know it could be you It wasnt. It made me appreciate who you will be. You will be someone who I can talk to about anything and everything. Someone I can laugh with, and someone who is by my side through thick and thin.. Thank you in advance my beautiful love for being you. For giving me hope for now...

Until Then,

Me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 09:45 PM   #54
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

My Dearest Angel :

With tears in my eyes I listen to this song. I can only imagine this will be the kind of love we will have... I look forward to the day, we can actually feel the words to this song, my love....

When darkness falls upon your heart and soul.
I'll be the light that shines for you.
When you forget how beautiful you are
I'll be there to remind you.
When you can't find your way,
I'll find my way to you.
When troubles come around,
I will come to you.

I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on.
Be your shelter.
When you need someone to see you through.
I'll be there to carry you.
I'll be there.
I'll be the rock that will be strong for you.
The one that will hold on to you.
When you feel that rain falling down.
When there's nobody else around.
I'll be.

And when you're there with no one there to hold.
I'll be the arms that reach for you.
And when you feel your faith is running low.
I'll be there to believe in you.
When all you find are lies.
I'll be the truth you need.
When you need someone to run to .
You can run to me

Be your shelter.
I'll be there.
I'll be.

I'll be the sun.
When your heart's filled with rain.
I'll be the one.
To chase the rain away.

Be your shelter.
I'll be there.
I'll be.
I'll be.

Old 12-23-2010, 09:41 PM   #55
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear Baby :

Im here at my friends house dog sitting over Christmas. Just wanted you to know wherever you are, whoever you are. Im gonna be ok. Im dog sitting and they left pressies under the tree for me! Ive been instructed not to open them yet.. I havent gotten pressies on Christmas morning in years baby....

I truly love my friends. Without them I'd have been lost years ago. Still thoughts of you, are on my mind. I look out at the beautiful star lit sky, and wonder where you are. Wishing on a star, that nxt year will be our year baby....

Heres To Hoping :

Your Knight
Old 12-31-2010, 09:13 PM   #56
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

My Dearest Angel :

This year is coming to a close in a few hours. It brought me many ups and downs. But mainly renewed my hope and yearning for you. I have a great career and am blessed with friends. But, its all empty cause you arent here.

My anticipation causes me to want to fast forward all the experiences I have yet to experience in the coming year to see if I will finally see your beautiful face. And hold you in my arms.

Even though I am as settled as I am I feel like an elusive wanderer without you here. I crave your touch across my face. Your beautiful smile awakening my sleeping heart. I long to hear your giggle when I make you laugh. I long to feel you in my arms when you need re assurance. But most of all, I crave to be loved truly. To not feel so alone.

Hopefully 2011 will be our year my love. My mind wonders what all you have been through to get to me. I hope like me you will have your heart open, and ready to be loved like you dream of...

When the clock strikes midnight I will be looking out at the moonlit sky and wishing you a Happy New Year my love.... Looking forward to the day, I can pull you into my arms and kiss your sweet lips to wish you a Happy New Year...

All My Love,

Your Knight
Old 01-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #57
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear :

I dont know who you are yet. Sometimes, I dont even know why I write. I just write from the heart, and hope that somewhere if you are truly out there you will find me. I have been writing letters to you for years. Night, after night I wonder in the stillness of the night when it will be our time. I have dated, and continue to date. Nothing intrigues me. I await the day our eyes meet... And the longing begins. I await the day of your arrival. When you awake my slumbering soul.... And we begin our lifetime of memories together... I miss you tonight my darling. For all that you are and all that we will be... I await the sweet taste of your kiss...

Until Then,
Me
Old 01-08-2011, 09:54 PM   #58
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear Baby :

Im sitting here watching football, but my mind is drifting. So many of my friends have found their significant others. Just this past weekend I spent a large part of the day and evening with my best friend and her gf. They are so cute, and its so refreshing to see so much love and respect between two people....

I wonder if you wonder like me if it will ever be your turn. People say it will. Still days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months and months turn into years and its the same ol same ol. The only difference is Im older.

I am so lucky and blessed in my life. But, being single 4 years now has taken its toll.. I get more and more lonely romantically all the time. I do however take solace in knowing as long as I am single it leaves me open to finding you.

Sometiimes I think that I love the idea of being in love with someone. But, I know better. I want the good, the bad and the in between. I wanna make someone feel alive and wanna feel the same.

In my eyes one can accomplish so mucn in their life and at the end of it if t hey havent had true love then they had nothing.

I dont want that to be me or you. I hope you keep your heart and soul open. I am out here thinking, and dreaming, and aching for you like no other.

You are the woman of my dreams. You are the one who stands by me through it all. Through thick through thin. I know I can count on you. You are the breath of life into my soul... And I cant wait to make you happy, and complete you....

I promise I will love you like no other has loved you. Hold you when you are scared and need to feel my love. Kiss your forhead while you sleep, stand by your side and hold your hand with pride.

I await the day. You are finally here.... Its like a dream. One that I hope comes true very soon... I think we have had enough drama and bad in our past to last a lifetime. Sure, just cause we will be together doesnt mean there wont be ups and downs. But during those we will grow closer together.

I will sign off for now my angel. Just hope you are reading this and wanting me as much as I am wanting you right now. Lookinig forward to our time in the destined future... All My Love For Eternity,

Your Knight
Old 01-12-2011, 08:22 PM   #59
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear :

It will be your beauty intially that will take my breath away. Then it will be your smile that intrigues me... But it will be the beat of your heart that keeps me your Knight for a lifetime... Im missing you tonight... Lots of thoughts of who you are....

Love
Me
Old 01-12-2011, 08:58 PM   #60
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation

My loving Cinderella

I want you to know that no one will poison the beauty of what we share.
I believe it is special and not often found. I anxiously wait for the moment
my eyes meet yours and I welcome you in my arms and Mi amor I pray its where you will stay

Tu enamorado Taino
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote