Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Evening to My fellow Kitchen friends, I hope you all had a wonderful wednesday

Jo ~ sometimes yelling is good, gets all of that frusteration out an allows you to carry on in a more calm manner ......... hope things go well for you tomorrow hun
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2010, 04:19 PM   #2002
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

evenin everyone

Jake..good to hear your moved is done. bet you're glad

Zimmy...good luck on school Monday

Jo and Scoot...sorry to hear about yellin at realtor..hope everything worked out ok

well y'all. I will be glad when this week is over. this working 12 days in a row burns me out.

have a good one y'all

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #2003
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,587 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
evenin everyone

Jake..good to hear your moved is done. bet you're glad

Zimmy...good luck on school Monday

Jo and Scoot...sorry to hear about yellin at realtor..hope everything worked out ok

well y'all. I will be glad when this week is over. this working 12 days in a row burns me out.

have a good one y'all
i just came from pervin your gallery. sigh.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:56 PM   #2004
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
i just came from pervin your gallery. sigh.
is that good or bad??

Old 08-26-2010, 05:55 PM   #2005
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
is that good or bad??
you click on a link hopin to see a gigolo and there's...truck and bridges and toolboxes.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:58 PM   #2006
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
you click on a link hopin to see a gigolo and there's...truck and bridges and toolboxes.
lol...and when i have the bike out this wknd, i plan on posting a pic of that. its the gigolo machine dont ya know

Old 08-26-2010, 06:04 PM   #2007
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
lol...and when i have the bike out this wknd, i plan on posting a pic of that. its the gigolo machine dont ya know
thank goodness! the red truck just doesn't seem the thing!
Old 08-26-2010, 07:18 PM   #2008
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening everyone

Sorry to have been so busy lately...between getting the Rooster started in school, dealing with the house purchase stuff and my regular work the day is pretty full. And, since Rooster doesn't have his computer here until we get moved in and the truck-o-stuff arrives, he's monopolizing my pink laptop.

Dinner tonight was pork chops, mashed potatoes and glazed carrots...and everyone found their own dessert of brownies or jello or ice cream. The boys are getting along well, and had a full blown war of the stuffed pet toys going this evening. I just did the old "duck and cover"...and figured if worse came to worse I'd duck behind Scoote. I have the feeling that life in a household of two teenage boys and a pack of animals is going to be interesting!

One more day of school and week 1 is complete. We're headed to Disney's Animal Kingdom on Saturday to belatedly celebrate the Rooster's 13th birthday. Should be fun!

Jake, so glad that you're moved and in your new place. I know that exhausted feeling, but it'll be great for you I'm sure. Once you're enjoying that patio and yard, you'll forget all about the work and hassles.

Thanks to everyone for the support and well wishes. It's been a bumpy ride, but I know it'll all work out well once we're settled in the new place.

The kiddo is kicking me off his couch so that he can go to sleep, so I'll wish you all a good night. Hugs! And baby...
Old 08-26-2010, 07:37 PM   #2009
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
The boys are getting along well, and had a full blown war of the stuffed pet toys going this evening. I just did the old "duck and cover"...and figured if worse came to worse I'd duck behind Scoote. I have the feeling that life in a household of two teenage boys and a pack of animals is going to be interesting!

what is the age difference between the boys?
Old 08-27-2010, 05:03 PM   #2010
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Jake, so glad that you're moved and in your new place. I know that exhausted feeling, but it'll be great for you I'm sure. Once you're enjoying that patio and yard, you'll forget all about the work and hassles.

Thanks to everyone for the support and well wishes. It's been a bumpy ride, but I know it'll all work out well once we're settled in the new place.

The kiddo is kicking me off his couch so that he can go to sleep, so I'll wish you all a good night. Hugs! And baby...

Good Evening Jo,

Wow.. it sounds like you hit the ground running once you arrived. Glad to hear you got Rooster all set up for school.. sorry to hear you are still having issues the the realtor .. My Mom is selling her house as we speak and has a realtor that just decided to put her on the MLS and do a couple open houses so far.. and even when he does those.. My Mom has to email him to find out what happened?? shakes My head. So her contract with him is up in October when that hits.. she is looking elsewhere for help. So I know how you feel (sort of) grins.

Yes, I am all moved in. This weekend will be spent unpacking.. putting up blinds.. curtains.. cleaning.. decorating... and I agree.. once I get done in here and get the yard and patio going.. the move will be a distant memory. smiles.

I hope all is well on this Friday for you, scoote, and Rooster.. and that you all enjoy a peaceful weekend.

Last edited by JakeTulane; 08-27-2010 at 05:12 PM.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:10 PM   #2011
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening kitchen patrons,

What a week it has been. I am so glad the weekend is upon us.. I can not even tell you. laughs. As I said above the move is done and over with.. all went well.. and the movers did an excellent job handling My goods. That is always a plus. So this weekend will be cleaning, unpacking, etc. However, I love to do it.. especially the decorating part.. and it will be nice to have everything in it's place.. rummaging though boxes for things I need is not My idea of fun. laughs.

I think an early Fall has finally arrived. The temps this week have been livable especially at night time.

Tonight is date night with My girl.. so I am surely looking forward to that.

Waves to Jo, scoote, Zimmy, durrrrr, dc, morningstar, Abby, Incubus, Braedon, and anyone else I missed.

I hope you all have a peaceful Friday evening and a fun weekend ahead.

Here is some and and well it is Friday so we will through this in too. ..

For My girl..

The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2010, 05:30 PM   #2012
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Evening to all of My fellow Kitchen dwellers, hope your all doing well tonight. I wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone but also to pass along My wonderful news ........ I went to the doctor today, the one who is helping Me along in My transition, and we had a good long talk today. He has Me scheduled in for two upcoming appointments ~ on September 24th to get complete bloodwork done, and then October 1st for a physical exam to make sure all is well. If all goes well and things check out, I could very well be starting testosterone on October 1st

I couldn't be happier knowing that My wish could come true a heck of alot sooner than I had ever expected, and I just had to share that news with all of My wonderful friends
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2010, 06:07 PM   #2013
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

what is the age difference between the boys?
They're 3 years apart...newly 13 and very soon to be 16, so we have our hands full. I keep telling Scoote that when we get the house I'm gonna just shove food out to the pool area and run to hide in the bedroom.

Good evening all

Dinner tonight is roast beef, mashed potatoes, brown gravy and some steamed broccoli. No decision on dessert yet though

So glad to hear you're moved in Jake. It's an exhausting process. Ironically, the seller's realtor is more on the ball than ours, but it seems like we're moving forward again. We'll be living out of suitcases for a few weeks or a month...but I keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end.

Braedon, I'm so happy for you...and hope it's everything you want it to be. The older I get, the more I think it doesn't actually matter what you want in life...as long as you know what equals happiness for you and pursue it. I work a lot with seniors, and the only really heartfelt regrets I hear about aren't the mistakes people made, but rather the things they always wanted to do and never did.

Rooster is after my laptop again...so I'll be back when he relinquishes possession.

Hugs to you all. And baby....
Old 08-27-2010, 07:01 PM   #2014
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane
Waves to Jo, scoote, Zimmy, durrrrr, dc, morningstar, Abby, Incubus, Braedon, and anyone else I missed.

I hope you all have a peaceful Friday evening and a fun weekend ahead.

Here is some and and well it is Friday so we will through this in too. ..
Good evening My friend, how are you? I'm glad to hear that your all moved in and I hope that you have a fantastic weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo
Dinner tonight is roast beef, mashed potatoes, brown gravy and some steamed broccoli. No decision on dessert yet though

Braedon, I'm so happy for you...and hope it's everything you want it to be. The older I get, the more I think it doesn't actually matter what you want in life...as long as you know what equals happiness for you and pursue it. I work a lot with seniors, and the only really heartfelt regrets I hear about aren't the mistakes people made, but rather the things they always wanted to do and never did.

Hugs to you all.
OMG the food sounds wayyyyyyyyyyy too yummy, talk about an amazing supper

I'm very happy about the future now with this news Jo; its what I've wanted for a very long time so this is the best news I could have gotten
Old 08-28-2010, 08:09 AM   #2015
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
Good evening My friend, how are you? I'm glad to hear that your all moved in and I hope that you have a fantastic weekend

Good Morning My friend, I am doing well, thank you for asking. Yes, I am glad the move is over and done with.. now it is just the unpacking and decorating. laughs. I hope you have a wonderful weekend as well.. and Congratulations on finding your girl.. smiles.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:34 AM   #2016
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon Jo Jo,

Have fun today with the kids and Scoote at Disney. Who won the stuffed animal fight?

Have fun,

Zimmy

Quote:
Good evening everyone

Sorry to have been so busy lately...between getting the Rooster started in school, dealing with the house purchase stuff and my regular work the day is pretty full. And, since Rooster doesn't have his computer here until we get moved in and the truck-o-stuff arrives, he's monopolizing my pink laptop.

Dinner tonight was pork chops, mashed potatoes and glazed carrots...and everyone found their own dessert of brownies or jello or ice cream. The boys are getting along well, and had a full blown war of the stuffed pet toys going this evening. I just did the old "duck and cover"...and figured if worse came to worse I'd duck behind Scoote. I have the feeling that life in a household of two teenage boys and a pack of animals is going to be interesting!

One more day of school and week 1 is complete. We're headed to Disney's Animal Kingdom on Saturday to belatedly celebrate the Rooster's 13th birthday. Should be fun!

Old 08-28-2010, 11:36 AM   #2017
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

(((Braedon))),

Good Luck with both of your dr's appointments and that you get started on the next journey of your life quickly! I agree with what Jo Jo said that you have to be yourself no matter what else anyone thinks.

Hugs my friend and have a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
Evening to all of My fellow Kitchen dwellers, hope your all doing well tonight. I wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone but also to pass along My wonderful news ........ I went to the doctor today, the one who is helping Me along in My transition, and we had a good long talk today. He has Me scheduled in for two upcoming appointments ~ on September 24th to get complete bloodwork done, and then October 1st for a physical exam to make sure all is well. If all goes well and things check out, I could very well be starting testosterone on October 1st

I couldn't be happier knowing that My wish could come true a heck of alot sooner than I had ever expected, and I just had to share that news with all of My wonderful friends
Old 08-28-2010, 11:40 AM   #2018
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good afternoon Everyone,

Hope you all are having a good Saturday and that you all are relaxing. It has been hectic around my house the last few days; trying to get everything finalized for school, having my bro look at my car and finding out that I broke one of my motor mounts. Thank goodness he knows how to fix cars and the parts are cheap, so he is going to do it. I have an Avon meeting today at 5:30p or I would have gone swimming with Lisa and the kids at her aunt's house.

Hugs to all and see you tonight,

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2010, 12:39 PM   #2019
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon lovely kitchen patrons,

Well it is a breezy and sunny day here today.. and I am liking it alot. Just being able to have the windows open and a cool breeze blowing through My place is enough to make Me smile.

I am still unpacking.. right now I have the livingroom almost all put together.. I just have to hang My artwork and set up My jewelry table.. and I should be pretty much done. The only thing left will be to decide what type of drapes to put in here .. and also install blinds. Also, I found out as I was arranging the furniture yesterday that I now have room for a fish tank. I have had one in all the places I have lived since I can not remember when. So I will probably do a 30 gallon again.. and it will be freshwater. I have tried a saltwater once before.. and while they are beautiful.. they are also alot of maintenance.. and you want to pitch a fit if a fish dies.. because the fish are quite expensive.

Other than that.. spending time with My girl.. which is a joy in itself.. tonight is date night ..

I hope everyone is having a peaceful Sunday.. and gearing up for the week ahead..

Waves to Jo, scoote, Zimmy, Braedon, durrrrrrr, morningstar, Incubus, Abby.. and anyone else I missed.

For My sweet girl.. . .. where the fireflies go..

Oh and here is some.. and for those who wish to partake..
Old 08-29-2010, 05:43 PM   #2020
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
i guess you forgot about dis but fortunately i found the photo....