Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 02-21-2010, 02:30 AM   #21
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Nice letter. I hope you find your dream butch soon
You are too kind, thank you for your sweet thoughts. I just dream, hope is no longer in my vocabulary. Sorry to say!But I do hope your fair lady finds her way to you soon.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:31 AM   #22
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post
You are too kind, thank you for your sweet thoughts. I just dream, hope is no longer in my vocabulary. Sorry to say!But I do hope your fair lady finds her way to you soon.

Im glad you hope my friend. Thanks one of us has too. I dont anymore. Nor do I dream.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 11:37 AM   #23
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Im glad you hope my friend. Thanks one of us has too. I dont anymore. Nor do I dream.
Nor do I.....it has been a long time struggle trying to keep hope a float, but well surfice it to say...it no longer exists... I try to find joy in other means, but its impossible. How can you have hope for something you have never know yet feel exists and yet cant seem to find it. I am here for you and I understand all to well!!
Old 02-21-2010, 12:00 PM   #24
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Nor do I.....it has been a long time struggle trying to keep hope a float, but well surfice it to say...it no longer exists... I try to find joy in other means, but its impossible. How can you have hope for something you have never know yet feel exists and yet cant seem to find it. I am here for you and I understand all to well!!
I concur Exactly how I feel now. I am here for you as well my friend
Old 02-26-2010, 12:05 AM   #25
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Oh my Light of Joy!
I never knew your touch, nor your voice. I have waited for so long to feel you next to me holding eachother tight for loves last breath to sweep us away together for all eternity. You are so far away my love, my friend, my passion. What a life we could have had....if time would only last a bit longer my darling. For I always knew it was you, I was waiting for. And you came to give me loves last kiss. You are just as I have dreamed of so many times. Your warmth and tenderness surround me in my last moments....my wrinkled features dont distress nor deture you from our first embrace. Oh sweet love, it is just as I imagined in so many dreams throughout my life. You came, you never stopped your quest to find me sweet prince, you came for me. How can anyone be so bless for these few moments left, to be in your arms as I look up into your grey eyes and see a lifetime of happiness experienced in only minutes....you came for me. To touch your face and see your gentle smile and know...at last finally I am home inside your heart. You came for me my darling. My frail withered body laying next to you for the first and last time for here and now is all we have my love. I have dreamed of you and loved you for so long....I couldnt experience anymore joy than this moment. As my tiny hand caresses your cheek just once more...I shall whisper my undying love to you...and thank you for your undying love for me. My hand slowly slips away with the end of my whisper and breath leaved my body laying limp in your arms....thank you for coming for me. All of my love, your lil princess.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:22 AM   #26
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dear Kamereon

( this is not your typical love letter by the way - it's for my late butch brother)

Dear Kamereon,
There is never a day that goes by my brother where I do not think of you in some aspect. The impact you left on my life, was such an amazing one. I remember the day we met years ago, I remember being new to the community and taking some heat from an obnoxious guy, and you shoved your way by hym and took up for me and put hym in hys place. From that moment on, we became bonded for life and each others side kick.
We started our own little club in each others user notes and it kind of flourished into a funny little out there escapade with some people floating in and out reading about us and trying to figure us out. I still have every user note left up there and still from time to time read them and laugh.
I remember the day you became sick, and called me. I remember the day you told me that you were diagnosed with multiple tumors and that it was cancer and spread throughout your body. I never told you , this but I crumbled that day and was so angry that I met my soul brother, and angry bc you were going to be leaving me in a few months.
No matter how brutal the truth was , you and I always were honest with each other. You asked me if you were going to die, and I said yes. I remember your gf ripping my ass so hard that day and reeming me for telling you that, but it was the truth and I was not going to give you some false lie.
I remember the very last words you said to me, which I will take to the grave with me.
The kind of bond you and I had was something that brothers rarely get to experience in this life. I cannot believe how identical our lives were. We were the exact same person in 2 different bodies and states.
I'm forced to make a decision on a big move in life at this moment. This is the decision you made and I think i'm doing the right thing, but i'm going to follow in your footsteps with this one in hopes that I may do something positive for myself, and help others in the process in need. If it's meant to be that my decision fails, then I will take it with the meaning that my God has a different plan for me. I asked myself the other day , where is my brother when I need hym the most, and i'm not sure but today, there you were speaking to me. I know you are always around me in some form.
This letter is for you my brother, I want you to know that I truly loved you with all that I had inside. I cannot wait to see you again, and I know that when it's my time to leave this earth, you will be there to show me some ropes in another life. Thanks for the brotherly love you gave to me, thank you for opening up to me, thank you for believing in me and thank you for your honesty and dedication . Thank you for being a soldier and fighting for our freedom in the Gulf. I was and am so proud of all the accomplishments you achieved in your life. You are my brother, my hero, and my inspiration .

Love,
your co-bassmasterbrotherbdawg

-RNguy
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2010, 04:50 AM   #27
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNguy View Post
( this is not your typical love letter by the way - it's for my late butch brother)

Dear Kamereon,
There is never a day that goes by my brother where I do not think of you in some aspect. The impact you left on my life, was such an amazing one. I remember the day we met years ago, I remember being new to the community and taking some heat from an obnoxious guy, and you shoved your way by hym and took up for me and put hym in hys place. From that moment on, we became bonded for life and each others side kick.
We started our own little club in each others user notes and it kind of flourished into a funny little out there escapade with some people floating in and out reading about us and trying to figure us out. I still have every user note left up there and still from time to time read them and laugh.
I remember the day you became sick, and called me. I remember the day you told me that you were diagnosed with multiple tumors and that it was cancer and spread throughout your body. I never told you , this but I crumbled that day and was so angry that I met my soul brother, and angry bc you were going to be leaving me in a few months.
No matter how brutal the truth was , you and I always were honest with each other. You asked me if you were going to die, and I said yes. I remember your gf ripping my ass so hard that day and reeming me for telling you that, but it was the truth and I was not going to give you some false lie.
I remember the very last words you said to me, which I will take to the grave with me.
The kind of bond you and I had was something that brothers rarely get to experience in this life. I cannot believe how identical our lives were. We were the exact same person in 2 different bodies and states.
I'm forced to make a decision on a big move in life at this moment. This is the decision you made and I think i'm doing the right thing, but i'm going to follow in your footsteps with this one in hopes that I may do something positive for myself, and help others in the process in need. If it's meant to be that my decision fails, then I will take it with the meaning that my God has a different plan for me. I asked myself the other day , where is my brother when I need hym the most, and i'm not sure but today, there you were speaking to me. I know you are always around me in some form.
This letter is for you my brother, I want you to know that I truly loved you with all that I had inside. I cannot wait to see you again, and I know that when it's my time to leave this earth, you will be there to show me some ropes in another life. Thanks for the brotherly love you gave to me, thank you for opening up to me, thank you for believing in me and thank you for your honesty and dedication . Thank you for being a soldier and fighting for our freedom in the Gulf. I was and am so proud of all the accomplishments you achieved in your life. You are my brother, my hero, and my inspiration .

Love,
your co-bassmasterbrotherbdawg

-RNguy
Baby, that is beautiful...and now I understand...and support your dreams even more...I know hy is with you and will be by your side in spirit...as I am in life...you are my friend...I wish and pray for you to follow your heart and live this dream, if the LORD so permits....if not please dont feel downhearted...bc as you say..HE has another plan and that is never wrong...and know that perhaps your brother in life is your angel up above...and hy may want a different life for you! For hy knows the hardships of this world and can see you in a differnt place giving of yourself still and loving humanity in the same way as hy did! GOD bless you my friend..i love you!!!
Always...your princess
Old 03-02-2010, 10:31 PM   #28
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

You kissed me....you reached over the console of your car and you kissed me....!!! Our lips meeting for the first time like raindrops meeting a leaf on a tree for the first time....you kissed me....you were sweet, yet strong and firm. Your lips dancing with mine as if we had danced this dance for an eternity before tonight......you kissed me!!!! Your tounge lightly tasting my mouth like a rich chocolate candy, wanting to savour each speck, each morsal of wet, sweet goodness. Minutes fade to hours it seems....our lips never parting.....I knew then, with the quickening of my heart and the desire which flowed through me at that moment.......I was yours for all of eternity...I love you
Old 03-02-2010, 10:48 PM   #29
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Minutes fade to hours it seems....then, with the quickening of my heart and the desire which flowed through me at that moment.......I was yours
sweet lines.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:55 AM   #30
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I agree sweet lines
Old 03-03-2010, 03:29 PM   #31
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Gryph,

I have no adequate words; I can only try to say what you mean to me, who you are to me. I am blown away by the depth and strength of your love for me and your commitment to me.

I can never repay everything you have done for me, not even with a lifetime to try.

You were right, you know. You aren't always right about yourself--isn't it ironic how wrong we can each be about ourselves?--but you were right about me. You always are.

Still, I am stubborn and foolish... and I suppose that's part of why you're right. Thank you for the depth of your love that simply accepts me as I am with no judgment. Thank you for allowing me the room to keep on trying even when we both know what the outcome must be. Thank you for this very great gift of your unending support.

My love, you are astounding,
Cath
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 12:59 AM   #32
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet Darlin',

I'm not very good at this you know. But tonight, I thought about you—
what you would feel like in my arms slow dancing to an old Ricky Nelson record.
So simple. I would love to hold you and, without words, fall more in love with you
than I have ever loved. You have my heart, you see, and it skips a beat at the
thought of belonging to you. I would twirl you gently and watch that beautiful grin
of yours widen and your eyes fall softly to the floor as you came back to me.
I would never let you go, because surely then I would have fallen into your soul.
a world of hope and laughter and tears and pain
at times a gentle breeze in a hurricane
a world full of doubt but love works it out
young emotions
I have never let on you know, about your way and how deeply you move me.
I close my eyes to see you and my head spins and clocks in the room stop ticking.
You stop the clock, sweet darlin', and make my sun dance forever. So loved.

I've never told you that I would be tender as tender can be—
my lips caressing yours—then on the corner of your mouth to kiss you there slowly.
Twirl and sway beautiful girl. Let me pick you up and carry you off to a life together.
we'll face each new tomorrow, dear, undismayed
for our love will keep us together
and our love will help us to weather
these young emotions
You are my ecstasy.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 01:31 AM   #33
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
Sweet Darlin',

So simple. I would love to hold you and, without words, fall more in love with you
thought of belonging to you. I would twirl you gently and watch that beautiful grin
I would never let you go, because surely then I would have fallen into your soul.
young emotions
I close my eyes to see you and my head spins and clocks in the room stop ticking.

my lips caressing yours—then on the corner of your mouth to kiss you there slowly.
Twirl and sway beautiful girl. Let me pick you up and carry you off to a life together.
these young emotions
You are my ecstasy.
Jet, very very beautiful...any woman would be blessed to open a love letter like this.....princess

Old 03-05-2010, 06:48 AM   #34
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Papa Bear,

I know you don't come on here very often, if at all. I know that I could tell you all of this in person and I have many times already.

I love you. I love you for you. I love you cause you accept me for me. I love you cause you support me. I love you cause you are honest and tell me when I am screwing up. I love that you don't beat around the bush with me. I love that you let me make mistakes and don't say "I told you so". You are so wonderful.

I know it saddens you that I have never experienced these things before. But think of this... I have it now. I am happy now. Happier then I have ever been. So no need to be sad. The past is the past. Learning experiences. Taught me what I want and don't want.

You are my Sunshine

Ducky
Old 03-05-2010, 08:47 AM   #35
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
Sweet Darlin',

young emotions

these young emotions
You are my ecstasy.
Very Well Written
Old 03-05-2010, 10:20 AM   #36
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Awww Parker! That was just utterly beautiful!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2010, 02:55 PM   #37
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Happy Birthday my Love,
Today you were brought into this world. If I could thank you mother for bringing you to me I would do so greatfully. For day, those few moons ago, you entered this world and made it spin on its axel in a new direction. For, today I fell in love with you and with each spin of my heart, body and soul you bring new meaning and direction to my life. Thank you for being the light that you are, not only for me but for so many others whom you touch everyday. Your gentle, gracious ways touch so many sould you may never know the impact upon those of us you reach out to. Thank you for you love! Thank you for coming into this world...my world upon this day! Ilove you more today than yesterday! I shall love you even more tomorrow. Happy birthday my darling!!!!
Old 03-06-2010, 10:18 AM   #38
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Ahhh, my darlin,

What is love? Sometimes I wonder if it could be possible to love each other any more than we already do, and then I see you shoulder the burdens and go off once more to spend your time at a job that pays the bills, and I wonder how I could possibly ever love you enough to make up for that.

It's the economy, I know it's the economy which has made your job so difficult, made finding a comparable job so difficult. I think there must be people all over Wichita staying in their jobs as you stay in yours, waiting for the economy to get better... and unless they move on first, where would there be for you to move on to?

It's already dragged on so long, years already as things inch along, and yet still you persevere, giving your time and energy to a place which doesn't deserve you so that you can take care of us. Thank you. I know it isn't easy. I'm holding on to hope that it can get better, that this stuck economy can come back to life a little faster than it has been, that other things can fill the gap.

I listen to you talking to the dog as you walk him, and I wonder how I ever deserved someone so wonderful. He's driving me to the edge of distraction with those temper tantrums; even when I try to stay on an even keel, I'm frazzled by the time you get home. Yet no matter how difficult your day was, no matter annoyed you get at him, you still treat him gently, speak to him as if he were an angel. I cherish that about you. I wish I were able to keep the annoyance out of my voice as well as you do.

I used to be so unrealistic. My younger self, so sentimentally romantic, thought love was all about grand gestures and sweeping someone off her feet. What did I know? I read romance novels and thought they had to be right, since it was clear I wasn't seeing "Love" in any of the marriages around me. But I was wrong. Romantic gestures are only the surface of love; they aren't what sustains a marriage through the long haul.

Real love, deep love, is what sends a person out into the world day after day to do a job that means little to him, so that his family can be sheltered and fed. Real love, deep love, is what you give me.

I can only try to be worthy of it, and to return it.

I remain, as always,
Yours
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 03:59 AM   #39
EthanGaBoy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
no longer watching and waiting she found me!!

EthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Darlin' one...

Hello My Darlin' One,

Again today I thought of you and my heart burned for you. The roads I have chosen have been so long without you. Even at my best I knew that you were out there and I ached to be better so I could find you faster. I looked and there were those who did thier damage. Who used me the way I know others used you. Who abused me and took my kindness for weakness the way your kindness was turned against you. The abuse that befell you I can only imagine until I hear your sweet voice tell me of your trials. When living hard caught up to me and took away the use of my legs and ability to work, my mind and soul screamed for you. I pushed to rebuild myself and even at my best I became half man half machine. Still I waited. Knowing... BELIVING that you my sweet darlin' are out there and that you felt my hurt and pain. That somewhere in the night you heard my cries for you and you sat up knowing it was me calling out to you. Letting you know I'm here and I haven't forgotten nor have I stopped fighting. My heart scarred and numb from a life that I didn't want nor ask for and I as I planned to leave my home to find you a terrible poison entered my body and turned my plans again on end. I slept for a month. Fighting poison and fever to see you in both dreams an delusions as my tormented screams echoed the hallways. When I woke confused and alone I prayed. I prayed to God to give me the strenth to fight this battle He had placed on me. I begged for the reasons. I cursed and fought and hated those Doctors and nurses.Then at night I prayed for them, I prayed for streanth, I prayed for you. I knew God must have a plan He must have some faith in me and needed me to see and understand that my life was not lost. He would put no more on me than I could handle and I had to find my true self so that I could find you. That only you would recongnise the bass in my voice and the scruffy beard on my face. That you would look into my road weary eyes and not only see who I became but who I had been. And that underneathe my armor to the world you would see the man who had fought so long to find you and you would love every part of me. I swear my Darlin' I am comming for you. I am sorry the wait has been so very long. I'm sorry for the pain I know you have suffered. When I finally am before you please forgive me for making you wait. I will take you in my arms and show you the love you have waited all your life for. I will carry you to that place of love we have ached and long for for a lifetime. I will spend the rest of my days spoiling you with my love and reveling in the beauty that is you and your love. Call me your Knight...call me your Prince. I don't care the title as long as I'm YOURS. All my love my Darlin'. Until I hold you in my arms I remain now and forever yours.....

ETHAN
EthanGaBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EthanGaBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2010, 04:11 PM   #40
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2-XhC6gvxA"]YouTube- Linda Ronstadt & the Nelson Riddle Orchestra Someone To Watch Over Me[/ame]

With all my undying love for you!
Love Princess