Old 10-19-2013, 12:33 PM   #1
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Booty Call.

I was weak. I caved, gave in, surrendered to temptation, and otherwise did that thing I swore I would not ever do again.

Answer the Booty Call.

It was late, I had some wine, and when my phone buzzed I knew that was her on the other end. Who else calls at 11:30 - then follows up with a text saying "Pick up, baby"?

Maybe it was the wine, maybe it was Friday, maybe I was just feeling frisky...but I took the call and against my better judgement, was no less than 10 minutes later in a cab headed to her place.

Funny thing is that I don't feel guilty. I got what I needed, gave her what she needed and left next morning without a lot of fuss or muss. I vowed not to do this again...but am actually glad I did. My belief is that avoiding this person - a total player, by the way - gave her all the power. Today, I feel like I took some of it back for myself.

That said, I don't think I'm going back there again. The spell is broken.
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #2
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeGina View Post
I was weak. I caved, gave in, surrendered to temptation, and otherwise did that thing I swore I would not ever do again.

Answer the Booty Call.

It was late, I had some wine, and when my phone buzzed I knew that was her on the other end. Who else calls at 11:30 - then follows up with a text saying "Pick up, baby"?

Maybe it was the wine, maybe it was Friday, maybe I was just feeling frisky...but I took the call and against my better judgement, was no less than 10 minutes later in a cab headed to her place.

Funny thing is that I don't feel guilty. I got what I needed, gave her what she needed and left next morning without a lot of fuss or muss. I vowed not to do this again...but am actually glad I did. My belief is that avoiding this person - a total player, by the way - gave her all the power. Today, I feel like I took some of it back for myself.

Next time maybe she can do the cab part.
Old 10-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #3
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I think booty calls are great. both people get what they need.

people.seem to think there is no "feeling" or connection involved but that's not true. I don't have sex with people I don't feel attracted to or momentarily connected to. its a shared connection for an evening and it can be friendly and mutually beneficial. no one is "using" you or you "using" them. that's like saying someone isn't enjoying themselves and one is "making" the other person be there by force, lies or coersion. last time I checked, the last person I had a booty call with had a good time and got what she needed sexually. so how were either one of us used and what on earth should either of us feel guilty about?

I'm actually pretty shocked things have gotten so conservative over the years. it used to be when I was younger, that friendly no strings sex was actually encouraged. I was encouraged to have sexual experiences with people and my friends to find out what I liked and wanted sexually.
that getting to know someone sexually was just as important as getting to know someone emotionally and intellectually before making a commitment. and if it didn't work out you parted without calling each other of being a player.

a player is a confidence trickster who uses promises of love for sex and lies about other involvements. not someone who is above board and doesn't make declarations of love or promises of Fidelity before you know each other well enough.

I like booty calls and have a great respect for them. I did have one here briefly for a few weeks. shed call late on sat and ask to come over. wed have a couple of beer in the kitchen and then head to bed, have a shag, sleep, I'd get up and putter around doing what I needed to do and make her breakfast when she got up and shed go home. ideal if you ask me.

I'd love another one. or even a weekender booty holiday for someone out of town who comes through now and again. I'd love that while I'm single.

I do find it odd that single people can't get their needs met in a friendly and above board way. wtf happened? it used to be perfectly acceptable. I find them rarer than hens teeth now. hello, I'd like to have friendly connected sex and include breakfast. if it goes well we can do the same thing again next week or every other week or every third week. you are a nice person who is horny, I'm a nice person who is horny. let's have nice person horny sex together.

why is this difficult now?

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 10-19-2013 at 01:22 PM.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:25 PM   #4
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

and yes, etiquette dictates for booty call, that if she call you and asked you to come over in a cab, she should have paid the fair home.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2013, 03:38 PM   #5
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

When I was younger, I had my fair share of booty calls, and yeah, it was very acceptable and maybe even expected that single people participated in them. It wasn't any big secret, and sometimes we'd find out a few of us were all "seeing" the same person, and I don't remember there being any jealousy or bad feelings about it. I remember getting into a relationship that lasted seven years and when it ended, I looked up one of my old "friends with benefits" and spent the night with her. It was like those seven years didn't happen.

I don't know the situation, maybe it's an ex, and those can be awkward, but I still see them as doable. Just make sure you communicate.
Old 10-19-2013, 03:49 PM   #6
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

oof, recent exes... yeah. I wouldn't advise booty calls with them. I've wound up in very bad positions because of that.

Old exes? sure, why not. it's propper over and if there's still some physical attraction, you know it won't get complicated.

And some of my longest and closest long term relationships started with casual sex.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2013, 08:45 PM   #7
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Answer the Booty Call.

why would you feel guilty? We all have needs. No harm no foul.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 11:22 AM   #8
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Details...

Thanks everyone for the feedback and advice...

What I didn't mention in my original post was that she and I...well, we have a history. I was more emotionally attached than she was during our time together and was burned by some callous actions...and yet I returned to the scene of the crime (haha). That complicates what should simply be a good time and 99% of why I was feeling the guilt previously.

Today, I'm so not feeling the guilt at all. Exactly the opposite - I'd forgotten what a proper slut I can be when so inspired. So, here's to more "nice person horny sex"...(a term I LOVE)

As for the trip home, I took the subway. A nice post-coital walk on a cool fall morning while sipping a strong coffee rounded things out well. She had me, but she's not keeping me.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 12:23 PM   #9
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thanks everyone for the feedback and advice...

What I didn't mention in my original post was that she and I...well, we have a history. I was more emotionally attached than she was during our time together and was burned by some callous actions...and yet I returned to the scene of the crime (haha). That complicates what should simply be a good time and 99% of why I was feeling the guilt previously.

Today, I'm so not feeling the guilt at all. Exactly the opposite - I'd forgotten what a proper slut I can be when so inspired. So, here's to more "nice person horny sex"...(a term I LOVE)

As for the trip home, I took the subway. A nice post-coital walk on a cool fall morning while sipping a strong coffee rounded things out well. She had me, but she's not keeping me.

Yeah I guess she had you. But it also sounds like you had her. And if the mood strikes, you could have her again. Enjoy.
Old 10-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #10
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

that's a nice way of putting it!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 09:53 PM   #11
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Consensual booty calls are awesome.

I kinda love it when adults fuck like adults!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 11:47 PM   #12
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

GeeGina, I agree with some of the other posters, you've nothing to feel guilty about. The only problem with booty calls is when one of the participants anticipates an emotional connection from a physical act, or when one participant is misled, or under a mistaken impression about what the call means. But, from your description, you've got that part licked (no pun intended ). And I hear you about feeling empowered...it can be VERY empowering to fulfill a need, act on your desire, take what you want from an encounter and leave it at that.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2013, 12:27 AM   #13
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Power to the booty call. As long as consenting adults are honest about their intentions, what is there to feel bad about? No harm, no foul.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2013, 06:53 AM   #14
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

this thing called booty call, ... i can't. i get so easily attached. i take just as much mental as i do physical. more so mental.

macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2013, 07:06 AM   #15
LexiLove

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce.Lesbian.Femme.Dyke.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.Her.Sweetums.
Relationship Status:
I have her...hoping to keep her

LexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST Reputation

I used to be really good at booty calls. Haha. Meaning, I would have no feelings hurt, have fun, and just go home. I am older now, have kids, (if I am ever single again) I am not sure I could actually deal with booty calls anymore. I have two extra hearts to think about now.
LexiLove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LexiLove For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2013, 02:11 PM   #16
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

I didn't think I could when I was married. but now, being in the position of never getting any sex/sexual physical contact, when I did have the opportunity for someone I sexually clicked with but didn't really have enough in common with to want to be romantic with - she was *really* into footie [soccar] and her whole life was about it. she was funny and an enjoyable chat for 90 mintues, before the footie chat started up lol and she had a good dominant vibe in bed. She did what *she* liked to do and enjoyed that I completely got off without much effort (because she was doing what she wanted... so... I could reach my bonna 40 times over no matter what she was doing)
And to me that's what makes a good bootycall. good sex, not really enough in common to provide much interest beyond that. but enough to have a good, fun natter and a laugh.

I can't be romantically interested in someone who doesn't talk much or we run out of things to talk about or I'm not very interested in their favourite subjects. Some people like the strong silent type that stares into your eyes. I can do that for a few seconds here and there and enjoy it, but not really much after that. I kind of start wondering if there's something in my eye.

I need to spend quality time hanging out, talking, being emotionally intimate, not just phsyically for me to fall for someone. so if the friendship, time, talk and hanging out isn't there along with sex... I can't fall in love. I need all of it. it's easier for me now. because I'm no longer mistaking verbal proclamations for reality. or great physical chemistry for more than that. I know how to emotionally hang back pieces of myself while enjoying and connecting and being appreciative and friendly.

I don't open myself up to fall in love unless I can have sex, friendship, quality time together, laughter and open emotional sharing and talking about our lives. It just won't happen. Insterting tab A into slot B with a nice chat won't make me fall madly in love.

I do recall people thinking it would though... after all, touching me with your magic phallus/butch cock will make me want to follow you around the globe, pining for your babies. ... *eyeball roll*
and weirdly, those are the ones that call me a slut for not feeling that way....
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2013, 09:33 AM   #17
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:

Default For me...

I don't need to have love to have sex. Yes - it's way better when I care about the person I'm enjoying it with, but not always required.

In fact, sex can be pretty damn good when there isn't a strong emotional component. That moment in time when two people are in the same space of mind at the same time and just want to get laid. No one's trying to reconnect, or respond to the other's larger emotional needs...it's just plain lust.

When I was in college and "out" in every sense of the word - out of the house, out of the closet, out in a new city, out on my own - I thrived on booty calls and hook ups. There wasn't much left after school and two jobs, so the casual hook up was a great way to blow off a little steam. I waited tables a girl bar here in Philly, so meeting people wasn't a problem. Another benefit was learning to expand my taste in partners.

I'm still a believer in the idea that whatever happens between consenting adults is their business. I also think it's fun to give in to those base urges we all have...every once in a while. Two people have to be on the same page, though. My mistake in the past with my recent booty call was being too emotionally involved. That blows up the simple beauty of the booty call/hook up.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2013, 12:33 PM   #18
free-to-be

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
depends on the day.....

free-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputation

And a booty call should STAY a booty call. Honestly is definitely the best policy!
free-to-be is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to free-to-be For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #19
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Is there a booty call list?
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2013, 03:04 PM   #20
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
Is there a booty call list?
Yes. See cara for the list. For some reason she put herself on there 3 times. I am not sure what that is about.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: