StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Did you just know

We have been talking for years. I enjoyed all of our conversations. I have not been in love in years. I can honestly say ive only been in love once. I have loved but it wasnt deeply. I walked away from them. I am ready now to take her hand and give her my heart. I knew and know now shes the grl for me.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:44 PM   #62
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

I've been there, yes. I've been there on my end and been told no from the other they aren't ready. It's all good. I believe in putting it out there and seeing what lands and what sticks.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2012, 07:34 PM   #63
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongButch View Post
We have been talking for years. I enjoyed all of our conversations. I have not been in love in years. I can honestly say ive only been in love once. I have loved but it wasnt deeply. I walked away from them. I am ready now to take her hand and give her my heart. I knew and know now shes the grl for me.
I've known u since u were Harley to me , funny sarcastic humor , a deff. bad boi *winks ** ,full of adventure stories , wich always left me shaking my head ~~ now I intend to take your hand forever more. ~~
Yours Only,
~ ocean
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2012, 08:11 PM   #64
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Yes.
Only once.

Happy Thanksgiving 2012 to all you BF-ers!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2013, 07:57 PM   #65
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

There were times when I THOUGHT I knew...and a time when I REALLY knew...
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2013, 08:31 PM   #66
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
There were times when I THOUGHT I knew...and a time when I REALLY knew...
I knew once before but it was short lived cuz if disease. I spent years thinking I would never find that again. Settled for what I THOUGHT was it and tried like hell for it to be.

From our first chat that lasted what 5 whole minutes to me driving up to meet her a week early I KNEW she was different.

The moment she got out of her car I was blown away but the moment we wrapped our arms around each other I KNEW that what I had had years early was something special but THIS exceeded it by ten fold atleast.

My heart finally found its home full of happiness and joy. Things I had never really known till her.

I thank God daily for her and that he keeps the wool over her eyes
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #67
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Yes! I have had those "instant" spark connections several times in my life, but only a few did I ever think more would come to be. Occasionally I find myself half hoping I am overthinking it so I don't fall further and the other half is wonder if the feeling is mututal. Most of my relationships have developed through long conversations and lots of opportunities to interact through shared interests.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2013, 09:06 AM   #68
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I know what I know ~ the rest is a mystery ~
Old 01-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #69
oksoftbutch

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever floats your boat as long as you don't mistake me for a femme.
Relationship Status:
Single

oksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputationoksoftbutch Has the BEST Reputation

I felt that one time in my life....I was at a night club that had two stories to it. I was about to climb the steps to leave at the end of the night. I looked up and saw her just as she saw me. our eyes locked. My heart was captured. We had a wonderful month together. Unfortunately she had life to deal with as I did....Our paths crossed one more time but I had just sobered up and was trying to live an honest life. I was with someone and had to tell her. We parted that day and never met again. Sigh.....
oksoftbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to oksoftbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2013, 12:02 PM   #70
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing doesnt make it happen. There are matters that keep people apart, even tho they Know.

in saying that, there have been several moments/people in my life when I KNEW we would become or were already connected.

My Samarai was the strongest. Before she stepped out of the car, before I even laid eyes on her, my face was literally turned to face her coming, made to open my third eye, felt my heart chakra break open its stitches, and when she came close up to me, the air between us waved, the significance of our meeting was palpable and generations of lives tilt awhirled around us making THIS life so significant/insignificant in the score of where we had already trodden...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #71
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I too have had those instant sparks, but it's very, very rare. In all honesty, I have had that happen three times in my life. Two of which were years ago and one was more recently. It's very rare for me to feel any kind of instant connection to a person on so many levels, right from the beginning. That doesn't mean I believe or call it love at first sight. I also don't think of it as love. It is just an uber deep connection that I feel in my soul. My heart may flutter but it is my soul that speaks. Sadly, it's even more rare when this is a shared connection. Personally, I believe that missed connections are because some people do not "feel" or "see" with their whole being (whether they realize it or not). One way or another, it is a powerful feeling....which can also cause immense pain.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2013, 09:07 PM   #72
Rivkeh

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
In formal settings...Miss
Relationship Status:
Wrapped up with a Shiny Red Bow

Rivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST Reputation

...yes, that feeling has only happened once for me.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:22 PM   #73
JinxieB

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian...soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
married

JinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST Reputation

yes... we never so much as kissed or even held hands, but just her hand brushing up against my arm while reaching for the same thing or vice versa was enough to make us both stop in our tracks.......it was unspoken between both of us, but was just known...if that makes sense...oh how I wished I would have just kissed her, just grabbed her and kissed her and whispered to her how I really felt...just so that she would Know without question......

Gosh...Regrets have a way of trying to eat you alive
JinxieB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JinxieB For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2013, 01:26 PM   #74
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

I can say YES, although it must have been knowing for whatever the time we were meant to be- because we aren't anymore.
But I would still say YES
Old 02-01-2013, 02:46 PM   #75
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, very much so... only once... and we are not together anymore.... but I will never forget what we once had ...amazing .... but ' bitter sweet' .
Old 02-01-2013, 02:53 PM   #76
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_Fl View Post
Yes, very much so... only once... and we are not together anymore.... but I will never forget what we once had ...amazing .... but ' bitter sweet' .
ohhhhhh ~bella, @bitter sweet ~ always lingers ~ lol
Old 04-18-2013, 09:25 AM   #77
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Oh ........ for about 4 years now. Never met in person. Just a photograph. Long talks on the phone. After all this time, now I'm having dreams about him and I together. Totally ridiculous. I have no idea what my problem is regarding this person. Must be a joke from the Universe.

I was jack lighted like a deer in headlights when I first saw his photo. He was jack lighted like a bull in rut when he saw mine.... and yet... nothing, nada, zilch, nunca, zero.

I cut my ties to him. Now the dreams have started. fuckmebuffy. It's worse than ever now.

The heart wants what the heart wants.

i'm so screwed
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2013, 09:45 AM   #78
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Yes. Once Upon A Time over thirty-five years ago, when my gaze first fell upon my wife-to-be of thirty-five years, at the local lesbian community center. We were the only two in there when the director introduced us. I can't explain it othen then, it was like we were in star filter, that was surrounding us, alone, and I can still see the starry look in her eyes. There was an instant connection.Then, she asked me if I'd like to go for a walk...
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2013, 11:44 AM   #79
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Yes I did know once upon a time about 11yrs ago. She is still heavy in my heart. She probably always will be. For some reason, the timing just wasn't right. We're still close friends, we still talk almost daily just to keep in touch. Does her gf like it, nope, she feels threatened by me and I've never once asked her to step outside her relationship. I respect her enough not to. Would old sparks fly again if she did? I'm lalmost positive they would.
But as I said earlier, I won't ask her to be tempted to do that and be dishonest in her relationship, I won't ask her to cheat with me, it's just plain not right to do. I wouldn't disrespect her like that , or her partner.
We're just friends now and that's how it's going to be.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:58 AM   #80
Amante

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Going steady

Amante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Have you ever just met someone and just knew they were the one?

Has you heart ever physically moved in your chest when you talked to them, felt them inside of you?

Have you ever fell madly, deeply in love at first sight or even more profound before you ever met.. just knowing it was everything you ever wanted?
Had I been asked this question a year ago, I would have insisted that love at first sight is simply not possible, and I would have even more derisively insisted that it was not possible to know that someone was The One before you'd even met in person.

Then I met my sweetheart. At 54, completely to my surprise, I knew that she was The One before we even met, and it was confirmed the moment I saw her. At at 63, completely to her surprise, she experienced the same thing. Before we found each other, we were both cynically insistent that this kind of thing doesn't really exist. Now we know better.

Never say never.