Old 11-27-2010, 07:48 AM   #3201
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

A cold crisp morning, and Community coffee!!!
Old 11-27-2010, 08:38 AM   #3202
Jerseyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Jerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST Reputation

The thought of a wonderful Thanksgiving with family... And watching Brandon(foster child) enjoy his first thanksgiving with all of us.
Jerseyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jerseyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 09:59 AM   #3203
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A WHOLE family of beautiful Bluebirds just outside my front door!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 10:25 AM   #3204
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I can't wait to post close up pictures of my Bluebirds!!
SO SWEET!! a big ray of sunshine!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:03 AM   #3205
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Telephone calls

Good coffee

Making Turkey Soup

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:15 PM   #3206
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

The 2+ hours I spent prowling around on the Blue Ridge Parkway this afternoon...the weather finally cooperated.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 12:50 PM   #3207
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

-my coffee, cigarettes & music

-simple words that mean so much
Old 11-28-2010, 04:41 PM   #3208
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Doing things at my own pace.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:53 PM   #3209
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

• Hanging the Christmas lights outside
  • Christmas shopping for my family
  • Spending the day with my boo all brought me joy today
Old 11-28-2010, 05:18 PM   #3210
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Starting the Christmas decorating: a fiber optic house, a star in the window, candles.
Cooking dinner with my sister: a new recipe for chicken wings, cheesy potatoes w/bacon bits, stuffing and snap peas.

Dinner is done and we're sitting here and knitting Christmas presents.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:24 PM   #3211
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

yeah!! thought i was going to have to cook my dinner.. but my neibor just call and invited me over!!! food is always better to me when someone else cooks!
Old 11-28-2010, 06:03 PM   #3212
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Purging the house.

A great holiday weekend.

Getting decorations down from the garage shelves. The extension cord and lights working.

Empty shelves in my linen and kitchen cabinets, my walk-in closet cleaned.
Bags and boxes of clothes and dishes to go to the Sheepfold.

Towels, sheets and blankets to the animal shelter. I wanna party now.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2010, 10:52 AM   #3213
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today...

feeling refreshed & renewed after a 4 day weekend. I slept late and even enjoyed a couple of naps here and there *a guilty pleasure of mine*

having my entire family together for Thanksgiving dinner.

waking up this morning, to a quiet house. I walked into the living room and plugged in my Christmas tree ~ just to watch the twinkling lights of my Diva tree while I got dressed for work.

an iced vanilla coffee ~ in my favorite cup!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2010, 04:24 PM   #3214
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

First a phone conversation with a certain Texan that was
just what I needed and a kick in the butt. I aodre you!

Secondly
In the mail I received the most lovely heartfelt cards
from Lady D thank you for thinking of me
and bringing joy to my day.

Blessings and joy come in many ways
I'm truly blessed by you both.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2010, 05:18 PM   #3215
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Bringing all the Christmas decorations and lights down from the attic,

then sooooon, off to the Home Depot to pick out a Charlie Brown tree with her!
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:49 PM   #3216
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default cookies

One of the ladies in the office made me some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I have never had them before, she said she makes them all the time for the holidays, and baked some just for me. They are very GOOD!!! Way too good. She made so many I thought I'd give most of them to my sister and her kids, I can't possible eat that many. But after tasting them, I think, I can probably eat that many. HAHA And besides I need to gain a little weight.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:31 PM   #3217
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing a student really do well, because he wanted to.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:06 PM   #3218
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Chiasolite
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:55 PM   #3219
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I know this probably sounds corny but snuggling with my boy cat makes me smile. Mimi and I do not snuggle that much in warm weather but he sure seeks it out when it is cold. He will get right up in my face and meow in a very demanding manner. I look to the food bowl, then the water bowl and the litter box to make sure all is right in his world. Then I know he is telling me to lay down and take him in my arms.

Which I do. He will close his eyes the instand I start petting him and he purrs softly always. After a few minutes, he will sigh deeply and twist and contort himself around to where his head is tucked up under my neck with his ear to my breast. His little paws folded under him with his rear paws tucked under my breasts. He will sleep there for two, three or more hours. He will get up to eat or whatever and maybe fifteen minutes he is back for more cuddling.

I have been a cat lover all my life but have never known a cat to snuggle like this or for such a long period of time.

Mimi, is a rescue from a mean lady that went off and left him last Dec. He had been visiting me almost daily since I moved in almost three years ago. I was so angry with her leaving him like that especially in the beginning of winter. He continued the visiting until Dec. 24th when I just had to bring him inside. He has been inside ever since. The first few months he made my life hell with howling first in one bedroom window and then across the room to the other. I tried to find him a home for awhile. But he is here to stay.

So yes, when he gets down to snuggling with me it makes me smile and I do not feel so alone.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:05 PM   #3220
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

A text saying we will have a baby by the 9th...yipppppeyyyy

I'm so gonna laugh if it isn't a girl. Cuz if it is a boy, he has no clothes no nursery and no name

But with modern technology I'm sure it is a girl

Just what I need another woman to deal with

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy