Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 03-31-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
tribalwomon

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

tribalwomon will become famous soon enough
Default Online games

I love playing these ...games..I know it pure silliness...yet..the pleasure is wonderful..I spend hours on Facebook..playing Castle Age..Farmville..Mafia wars..Farmtown..My town..Social city..Vampire wars..Mobsters..Sorority life..why is still a question mark...irene
Old 05-27-2012, 01:50 PM   #2
BrownEyedAngel

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
15 years & still in love....

BrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST Reputation
Talking I thought I was the only one.....

I am such a slave to my games....lol....I play Castleville on FB, MapleStory (a MMORPG) & I love the Virtual Villagers games....I'm such a dork!
BrownEyedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BrownEyedAngel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2012, 11:47 AM   #3
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Virtual Villagers might be my most favorite game of all time! I used to play Gourmet Ranch but it got old after a few months. The only online game I am truly addicted to, and play almost daily is right here on BFP -World of Warcraft (puzzle game). I love it, but haven't been able to move up in score rankings in MONTHS!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:51 AM   #4
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

YES! I'm a gamer through and through, and online games are no exception. I play online games on Facebook, as well as MapleStory, Crystal Saga, RuneScape, DC Universe, etc. I find them fun and just really awesome. I'm always trying to find new ones.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2012, 11:59 AM   #5
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Fellow addict here. Virtual Villagers was so much fun because everything was a puzzle. Sometimes I cheated and googled stuff. I'm not gonna lie.

On FB, I was a FarmTown fanatic. Cafe World, Farmville, etc etc etc. I had to stop. I had to put them all down. It took too much time, and when I caught myself sitting in a movie stressing out over whether or not my crops were gonna die, I knew it was time!

And computer games - OMG Sim EVERYTHING. I played SimCity as a kid, and I've been a The Sims addict since the first version of the game. I also had to put it down. I just don't have time.

So, now, it's the BFP arcade for me. That's all I'll allow myself LOL
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2013, 12:09 PM   #6
Siren's Song

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Siren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST Reputation

I love playing games. I find many of them are good for brain and Memory. Sometimes I like to play over a cup of coffee in the am. Pleasant brain wake! Right now I'm really into Everquest online. I play the free version, two characters. Very large download to get the game onto your computer, but man it's fun. Any of you play? Want to meet out there?
Siren
Old 08-15-2013, 12:42 PM   #7
Asari

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

Asari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST Reputation

I prefer "offline games" but League of Legends is really fun... most of the time. Can be very frustrating too.

Mahatma Gandhi
Asari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 05:10 AM   #8
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

I've played online games for over twenty years, I started on MUDs and still play MUDs. MUDs are online RPG often D&D text based games. The game I play now I've played ten years. My wife plays too, that is such a rush, to share part of me with her.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:53 PM   #9
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

I got an email recently from yahoo informing me that yahoo games will cease to be starting May 2016. Did anyone else receive this?