Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 07-04-2015, 08:17 AM   #2561
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got a good start to my 4th even though the gym was miserable. Hot and muggy inside a gym is not a good feeling.

Or smell.

I persevered!

E21, random program, level 5
Stats: 273 cal, 2.24 mi, 30:00 min

I moved on to lower body weight training with a small side of abs and then some stretching.

It'd been several days since my last official workout and I needed it. My hips were getting tight again. I've got to push my laziness aside at night and keep doing my PT exercises even if I don't "work out" that day. Those suckers work!

I'm good to go now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2015, 09:52 AM   #2562
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation
Default day 1 done!

i can see right now it will be difficult to do yoga with mr mighty mouse around, at the end of day one she challenged me to do absolutely nothing for a moment...i had to put him out of the room for 5 minutes as he was all over me the whole time!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2015, 03:16 PM   #2563
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

90 minute walk in the park, actually I was there for almost 3 hours but much time was spent doing other things like taking photos and having the obligatory red white and blue popsicle…

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2015, 04:35 PM   #2564
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation
Default day 2 done!

i think it is working...but at the end of day 2 i got a little stressed...again...sigh

Old 07-05-2015, 05:03 PM   #2565
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket26 View Post

i think it is working...but at the end of day 2 i got a little stressed...again...sigh
Exercise and yoga isn't designed to keep you from getting stressed. Stress happens. Regular exercise helps you deal with the stressors better.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2015, 05:12 PM   #2566
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

This morning, I hopped onto the recumbent bike for 20 minutes.
Stats: 114 cal, 4.10 mi

I moved on to upper body training and I think I've learned something about myself. I must have a very intense or 'don't fuck with me' look on my face when I do my circuit training because I was working through the circuit and had just finished one machine, put the paper towel down with my stuff and turned to hop onto the next machine in line when a lady walked in from the main area and aimed for that same machine.

I looked at her. Didn't say a word. We both stopped.

She said, "Oh, okay." and moved to another machine.

I've had giant muscle heads backtrack from doing the same thing.

I must be a badass when I'm hot, sweaty and breathing hard.

I finished up with light ab work and stretching. I was alone in the stretching area, which was Heaven. Lately, the loud mouth breather has been in there and I just want to smash my foot in his face when he goes, "Whoosh! Whoooooosh! Whoooooooooosh!" followed by "Ugh! Ugh! UGH!"

This isn't your yoga class, dude. Weird sounds are NOT recommended or appreciated.

*annoyed*

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:28 PM   #2567
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I took an hour and a half walk in Central Park with a friend. It was longer, but there were various stops and starts.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2015, 05:47 PM   #2568
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hour biking on the trails
Hour brisk walk on the trails
Hour on the recumbent in the gym

Okay, that last bit was me trying to find somewhere showing Tour De France coverage.
No luck
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2015, 05:54 PM   #2569
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Exercise and yoga isn't designed to keep you from getting stressed. Stress happens. Regular exercise helps you deal with the stressors better.

but my stress was a dog licking my ear while i try to do yoga, and the computer dying 5 minutes before the workout was over...ugh!

*clasps hands together and closes eyes...i am calm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2015, 08:03 PM   #2570
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Something may be off on my calorie counter on both my rower and recumbent bike, I rowed for 15 minutes but used only 58 calories, then on the recumbent bike I rode for 19 minutes and only burned up 70 calories going 8.9 mph for just a bit over three miles. Ya'll that was a lot od sweating for so few calories one thing for sure my legs gotta burn going but my bad knee hasn't hurt yet.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2015, 05:35 AM   #2571
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket26 View Post
but my stress was a dog licking my ear while i try to do yoga, and the computer dying 5 minutes before the workout was over...ugh!

*clasps hands together and closes eyes...i am calm
Okay.

That made me laugh.

Next time, plug your laptop in before your video plays and put the pup outside or in another room and shut the door to the room you are using.

Or

Roll with it. Use the opportunity to work your abs some more as you giggle and laugh and then use your imagination or just repeat what the last video ended with.

These are totally fixable things. Trying to make my customers with dementia remember to come in and pay? Now that's leaning towards not feasible or at least time intensive.

You can do this!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-06-2015, 07:20 PM   #2572
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

I ran a mile today before logging 1800 yards in the pool.

I need to start running more. I have a race on July 25th and another the end of August. The first is a 5k, and the other is 3 nautical miles at the local naval station.
Old 07-06-2015, 07:42 PM   #2573
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Default day 3 done!

computer problem solved! i added you tube to my wii! i still had puppy love while doing yoga...but it was the older chihuahua and she is not as persistent as the puppy namaste

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2015, 09:12 PM   #2574
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

I cleaned out my 'fridge. That was pretty strenuous.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:59 PM   #2575
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Default day 4 done!

i am posting these in case someone else can use them

Old 07-07-2015, 11:38 PM   #2576
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Walking and a ton of it today. Back is sore tonight.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2015, 12:24 AM   #2577
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I had some things to do today that had me out for most of the day, I did a lot of walking and driving with out a. c. (yep its out again) the hot weather was/is an ass kicker, from now on till cooler weather I 'm becoming a vampire and not going out till after dark.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2015, 08:10 AM   #2578
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had an early morning appointment to get my car inspected so I hit the gym a little after 6am today but it was already miserable inside.

Bah.

This is how it played out:

E21, random program, level 5
Stats: 183 cal, 1.58 mi, 20:00 min

Lower body training using a 3/12 (3 sets of 12 reps each) formula at max known weight. I was even able to up my weight on the seated leg curl, ab crunch and abb/adduction machines but I lowered the weight on the back machine and gave myself a few more reps. 75 lbs felt like too much of a strain and I don't mess with my back so it's back (HA!) to 65 lbs for now.

I ended with about 8-9 minutes of stretching.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2015, 06:27 PM   #2579
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Default day 5 done!

i love the 16 minute workouts

Old 07-09-2015, 06:06 PM   #2580
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Default day 6 done!

i really needed this today...i feel better already

Tags
exercise, weights