Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Ur a cutie in drag and out! Why not go for it?!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2011, 09:09 PM   #22
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Drag kings are just hot, period. *swoon*
Library_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2011, 11:43 PM   #23
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

AlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashhere4eva View Post
The "swagger" as you say, comes natural. It's binding up my damn Double D's that's the hard part! LOL
I tried out binding for the first time two days ago, and it went really well! o.o

Boobs vs. Chest
No day but today!"
AlphaDrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlphaDrug For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 04:20 AM   #24
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, hym...I'm not gonna bite your head off about it
Relationship Status:
Busy... Teaching a hott professor

crashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDrug View Post
I tried out binding for the first time two days ago, and it went really well! o.o

Boobs vs. Chest
LOOKS GREAT ALPHA! YOU GOT IT DOWN GIRL, NOW GO DRAG!
Old 09-19-2011, 11:39 AM   #25
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

AlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
LOOKS GREAT ALPHA! YOU GOT IT DOWN GIRL, NOW GO DRAG!
Aww thank you!
No day but today!"

Last edited by AlphaDrug; 09-19-2011 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Party Times.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaDrug For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 11:40 AM   #26
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

Now all I have to do is... pick a name, shopping (gonna hit up some good will and thrift shops) aaaaand pick, choreograph, and learn some songs. lol

Name I'm looking at is Alexander "Alex" Cash...?

Right now for songs I'm looking at more rock and heavy metal style stuff, like my favorite song on the planet is Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus.^_^ As much as I wouldnt be able to take myself seriously... I think I could pull off a convincing Justin Beiber...
No day but today!"
Old 09-19-2011, 12:17 PM   #27
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

One of my fave people is a naturally beautiful woman who is also the sexiest drag king I have ever seen. Seems like you have have got the look going for you.

And, I have a song request (hoping it is keeping with your thoughts)---

"My Girlfriend's Girlfriend by Type O Negative

Old 09-19-2011, 05:41 PM   #28
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

crashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Now all I have to do is... pick a name, shopping (gonna hit up some good will and thrift shops) aaaaand pick, choreograph, and learn some songs. lol

Name I'm looking at is Alexander "Alex" Cash...?

Right now for songs I'm looking at more rock and heavy metal style stuff, like my favorite song on the planet is Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus.^_^ As much as I wouldnt be able to take myself seriously... I think I could pull off a convincing Justin Beiber...
Yes, you could def pull off Justin Beiber but the name "Justin" (in my opinion) is overused. When you pick your name, make it personal to your personality. Drag names are a way to be your alter ego so have fun with it. There are no rules saying you cannot change your name once in a while to mix it up either. My main character's name is Ben Eaton. Alex Cash is good and here are some otha ideas: Collin Almuffs, Will Hung, Will Bedrock, Rod Packer, Ben Packen, Rex Sexton, Alpha Kahn, Alpha Abel, Alpha Alex (since you like Alex), Alpha Dean (Full of himself and thinks with his dick), Wayne Ker (one of my personal favs lol). I'm quite sure you can research and come up with you own name and I'm even more sure it will be great. I just LOVE talking about this shit! lol Thanks for bringing the fun back to me!
Old 09-19-2011, 06:54 PM   #29
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Oh, and don't forget to practice lip synch skills! I'm gettin carried away now. Dam, this is so much fun, I miss dragging so much!
Old 09-19-2011, 09:56 PM   #30
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

Quote:
Oh, and don't forget to practice lip synch skills! I'm gettin carried away now. Dam, this is so much fun, I miss dragging so much!
Aww its okay! Geek all you want because I know I am, Kings are a world I've always been interested in since high school, but all the shows in my area are 21+ so I couldn't go until about 2 years ago... ^_^ I THINK my lip synching skills are above average... I'll have to videotape myself doing it to be sure...

And the name thing is true, my real middle name is Alexandra, and I've ALWAYS wanted to go by Alex. So my cocky alter ego can be Alex. I'm thinking either that sweetheart brings you flowers misunderstood punk guy who never gets the girl... or cocky ass mo'fo who gets tons of ass heavy metal dude... choices choices choices... hahaha!
No day but today!"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlphaDrug For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2011, 02:37 AM   #31
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

I LOVE the name Alex!
My BFF is a top rated TONS of titles superb king. In my opinion, I would play up the sexy sweetheart misunderstood punk. U will be surprised at how people will fall for that The asshole is over rated and a bit tiring

Just my $.02
Old 09-20-2011, 05:25 AM   #32
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
I LOVE the name Alex!
My BFF is a top rated TONS of titles superb king. In my opinion, I would play up the sexy sweetheart misunderstood punk. U will be surprised at how people will fall for that The asshole is over rated and a bit tiring

Just my $.02
Yeah I like the first one better anyways, it meshes better with my personality so if I break character at any point it might not be as noticeable.

Hehe. If anyone cant tell, I used to be REALLY into theatre. ^_^
No day but today!"
Old 09-20-2011, 05:32 AM   #33
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
And, I have a song request (hoping it is keeping with your thoughts)---

"My Girlfriend's Girlfriend by Type O Negative

I like it and its totally up my alley!! But that might be waaaaay too out of my range, I don't look like my voice could even remotely do that I'm afraid.

Songs on my roster...

Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus
Beating Heart Baby by Head Automatica
Harder Better Faster Stronger or One More Time by Daft Punk
The Arcade by Hyper Crush

They're all really awesome songs with voice ranges that I THINK would fit my look...? They're also that punk-geek misunderstood loverboy type songs. ^_^
No day but today!"
Old 09-20-2011, 09:31 PM   #34
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

No hair, and no makeup... but this is what I got at Good Will today... the nikes are my favorite. Supah fly kicks. lol

And yes I know the pants are crazy big on me, as well as LONG, I had no idea what size men's pants I am... these are 34/34 and thats clearly NOT my size, bigger is okay, but I have a hard time keeping them on my hips. lol
No day but today!"

Last edited by AlphaDrug; 09-20-2011 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Pants.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:35 PM   #35
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
No hair, and no makeup... but this is what I got at Good Will today... the nikes are my favorite. Supah fly kicks. lol

LOOKS GREAT ALEX!
Old 09-21-2011, 11:51 PM   #36
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

Quote:
LOOKS GREAT ALEX!
Aww thank you! Aaaand on that note I have a new contender for a drag name....

WAIT FOR IT...

James Addiction

I really like it. ^_^
No day but today!"
Old 09-22-2011, 12:23 AM   #37
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

Go for it Alpha! You make a hot drag king.

I never did any drag myself but dressed up in drag for halloween one year and it was fun so rock on with ya bad self!
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J. Mason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 07:15 AM   #38
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Aww thank you! Aaaand on that note I have a new contender for a drag name....

WAIT FOR IT...

James Addiction

I really like it. ^_^
Ooooo, I like it too!

Old 09-22-2011, 04:56 PM   #39
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

Aaaand he even has his own facebook fan page. ^_^

No day but today!"

Tags
butch, cross dress, drag king, facial hair, femme