Old 05-21-2016, 02:41 AM   #19381
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation

Candace Payne made me smile! She also reminded me it truly is the simple things in life that give the most joy.

CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2016, 05:20 AM   #19382
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberStud View Post
Candace Payne made me smile! She also reminded me it truly is the simple things in life that give the most joy.

OMG, her laugh makes me crack up. Totally infectious. Love her!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 12:29 PM   #19383
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

My life has changed completely. Through greuling hard work (and of course privileges I have).
Four years ago I has beyond broke, working under the table 5000 miles from home because my visa had expired and the home office was dragging its heels so I lost my job with Thames Police. My then wife had run off with a 32 year old who made gobs of money. I was seeing a friend but she was suffering prett bad from undiagnosed mental health issues and I was one of the only support people she had.

I moved contients, lived in the basement of my mom's house for several months, took out a massive loan, went back to school, cracked my head and got a bad concussion, had to take a full term off but continued once it was healed.

It takes 1,500 credit hours in BC to get a BSc in health at uni over four years. I did a program that was 2,700 credit hours in three years. I didn't have time for a job. I had full time school, a practicum, outreach and case studies. I literally ate only flour and water (pancakes) sometimes for days. I developed IBS. Adrenal burn out. I had to sneak onto the train because I had no train fare about 60% of the time.

I graduated in December. I studied for 8-14 hours a day after that for my government board exams in March, when I finished my exams I couldn't celebrate I had to head straight to my mum's as she had been in the hospital while I was writing exams. I looked after her full time for six weeks.

I got notification that I passed my boards on April 28th!! Instead of celebrating I scrambled my ass off to get all the documentation I needed to certify and register to the government. It took another loan from some generous family people to register.

The day after my registration went through, on May 5th, I had a Locum (that's a temp health professional position) job at UBC treating athletes. It was brilliant!!

I started my permenant position this week. I work downtown, across the street from the downtown hospital, in one of the two huge medical buildings. I have an *office* with a fabulous clinic boss and brilliant colleagues. I got my business cards and my stamp last night and the big gold stamped certification came in the mail to hang on the office wall.

I am already booked at 75% after one week. :O

I have had people from the states and the island actually calling as of yesterday to come and see me (I work Saturdays). :O

After this first paycheque I will no longer have to worry about having something to eat the last 4 or five days of the month. I will no longer have to wear my mother's friends hand me downs and feel totally ashamed at how badly they fit and how awful they look on me because they are *70* years old and I'm 46.

I will be able to live on my own and not with two other people in a two bedroom apt.

I will be able to buy a *new* car soon.

I can pay off my debts.

I can put my name on housing co-ops downtown in amazing community based buildings.

I have a job I *love* going to work for.

Money may not buy "happiness" in some ways, but it's hard to be happy when you are freezing, hungry and unable to travel anywhere.

I am the most happy I have ever been in my life. I am content. And calm. And I have a career. It's been a blisteringly hard 4.5 years. But I made if from that girl weeping on the stairs because her wife fucked off, her visa expired and she had no way to pay rent and no local support, having nervous exhaustion and unable to eat - to here.

And I had a LOT of help. Massive love to those who know who they are xxxx

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 05-22-2016 at 12:39 PM.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 12:37 PM   #19384
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

A reply..... All it said was cool. But I smiled.
Old 05-22-2016, 02:47 PM   #19385
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Finding, buying and repotting MillionBelles into hanging baskets for my hummingbirds

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 04:10 PM   #19386
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 06:52 PM   #19387
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I saw a bear with a wee cub today on the parkway. I'm so glad it was crossing the road and not my hiking trail!

We climbed to the top of Craggy Pinnacle today. The views were amazing. A storm was coming in off in the distance. Just so beautiful...
Old 05-22-2016, 08:02 PM   #19388
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Walking at the park hand in hand with my love.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2016, 07:07 PM   #19389
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

1) Looking at my miniature rose bush, survived from last year and blooming like it's a happy lil' baby!!!

2) Also, I've been repotting some Zinnias I just got into a big pot on my front steps....all different colors and they're standing all perked up!

3) Getting my sewing machine into my apartment from storage. Yay!

4) Sipping on fresh strawberry lemonade admiring my blessings.

It's been a great day...wishing you all the same

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2016, 08:51 PM   #19390
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
My life has changed completely. Through greuling hard work (and of course privileges I have).
Four years ago I has beyond broke, working under the table 5000 miles from home because my visa had expired and the home office was dragging its heels so I lost my job with Thames Police. My then wife had run off with a 32 year old who made gobs of money. I was seeing a friend but she was suffering prett bad from undiagnosed mental health issues and I was one of the only support people she had.

I moved contients, lived in the basement of my mom's house for several months, took out a massive loan, went back to school, cracked my head and got a bad concussion, had to take a full term off but continued once it was healed.

It takes 1,500 credit hours in BC to get a BSc in health at uni over four years.

I did a program that was 2,700 credit hours in three years. I didn't have time for a job. I had full time school, a practicum, outreach and case studies. I literally ate only flour and water (pancakes) sometimes for days. I developed IBS. Adrenal burn out. I had to sneak onto the train because I had no train fare about 60% of the time.

I graduated in December. I studied for 8-14 hours a day after that for my government board exams in March, when I finished my exams I couldn't celebrate I had to head straight to my mum's as she had been in the hospital while I was writing exams. I looked after her full time for six weeks.

I got notification that I passed my boards on April 28th!! Instead of celebrating I scrambled my ass off to get all the documentation I needed to
certify and register to the government. It took another loan from some generous family people to register.

The day after my registration went through, on May 5th, I had a Locum (that's a temp health professional position) job at UBC treating athletes. It was brilliant!!

I started my permenant position this week. I work downtown, across the street from the downtown hospital, in one of the two huge medical buildings. I have an *office* with a fabulous clinic boss and brilliant colleagues. I got my business cards and my stamp last night and the big gold stamped certification came in the mail to hang on the office wall.

I am already booked at 75% after one week. :O

I have had people from the states and the island actually calling as of yesterday to come and see me (I work Saturdays). :O

After this first paycheque I will no longer have to worry about having something to eat the last 4 or five days of the month. I will no longer have to wear my mother's friends hand me downs and feel totally ashamed at how badly they fit and how awful they look on me because they are *70* years old and I'm 46.

I will be able to live on my own and not with two other people in a two bedroom apt.

I will be able to buy a *new* car soon.

I can pay off my debts.

I can put my name on housing co-ops downtown in amazing community based buildings.

I have a job I *love* going to work for.

Money may not buy "happiness" in some ways, but it's hard to be happy when you are freezing, hungry and unable to travel anywhere.

I am the most happy I have ever been in my life. I am content. And calm. And I have a career. It's been a blisteringly hard 4.5 years. But I made if from that girl weeping on the stairs because her wife fucked off, her visa expired and she had no way to pay rent and no local support, having nervous exhaustion and unable to eat - to here.

And I had a LOT of help. Massive love to those who know who they are xxxx
Congratulations! I admire you and your hard work immensely; you should be so proud of yourself.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2016, 03:08 PM   #19391
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Hummingbirds have arrived....again.

What made me smile, just now the teeniest, tinyest, itty, bittest baby hummingbird came up to the feeders and then noticed my million belle hanging baskets which I was told they love. Well they do! It was awesome and I have never seen such a tiny baby

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2016, 07:38 PM   #19392
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile today was getting to come to work at 9 instead of before 7. Getting all my work done fairly early and still getting out early even though I came to work late.

But here's what made me smile the biggest I have been at work for an hour and a half when one of my co-workers came in with this nice size box and put on my desk and said what did you order I want to know I'm being nosey. I told her I didn't order anything and I open the box as if it was a bomb it was a box inside of a box inside of a box.

It was a birthday cake from Austin!!! I've never had a birthday cake delivered to work for me before. It was the best thing in the world I was smiling like there was no tomorrow. My co-workers told me I had to share and I had to share a lot and I did wasn't just for me.

I sent her a text to ask if I could be expecting anything else and I asked her another question about later this evening and her reply was possibly ....... grinning. About 5 minutes later if that long I see this woman coming in the door most people don't come in this huge bouquet of balloons. She walks right to my office and says Ted these are for you happy birthday had me sign a piece of paper Turned and Left.

Now I have to tell you the cake was a surprise the balloons were a surprise I have never had anybody send me anything at work for my birthday now of course I've been driving a truck since God was a baby but in the two-plus years that I have been in the office I've never received anything like this she's a keeper.

We spoke briefly and she told me of the trouble she had finding balloons for me. And in that conversation she told me that she would be sending me things for a long time to come. My heart is Overjoyed I cannot explain exactly how happy I am and how much her smile she puts on my face
Old 05-29-2016, 09:15 PM   #19393
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

It has been the last 2 week's but it is so hot at work that I say out loud man I'm hot. . And one of my csc always chimes in yes you are, chuckles kids smh laughing
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2016, 09:47 AM   #19394
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The garden out back. The vibrant colors of the blooming geraniums. The hibiscus has lots of buds too! I'll be giving a water proofing coat to the white washed headboard, today.

Smiling....a peace of heaven coming together🌺🌺🌺

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2016, 12:00 PM   #19395
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

The weather is glorious and my motorcycle is running smoothly. A perfect combination.
Old 06-01-2016, 05:43 PM   #19396
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

My very first paycheque at my new career. Whoop!

*instert jefferson's theme tune*
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2016, 09:24 AM   #19397
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

National Doughtnut Day!

This should happen more often...

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2016, 09:44 AM   #19398
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up and realizing I was well rested and hadn't overslept. Yay Advil PM!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2016, 07:03 PM   #19399
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation

Getting a text message @ 815a. saying your nephew is up & said "I need my Aunt B. to playing video games with me so I can feel better"... So bring me coffe & donuts & your nephew wants chocolate milk & donuts.. See you in 20.. Always makes me smile spending time with my nephew.. Even if I get my but kicked everytime..
Old 06-04-2016, 10:25 PM   #19400
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My luvbug dog while at the farmer's market. He's such a good boy.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile