Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 05-06-2010, 12:47 AM   #1021
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

aaarrrggh - I really need a haircut! Maybe this weekend.

Not much happening with me - just hanging out with my nephew and his family. We were supposed to go out tonight to meet friends for drinks but we ended up staying in and watching movies instead.

We're hoping to be able to go see a midnight showing of Ironman 2.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:34 AM   #1022
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Its another morning here for all you Loft dwellers and peekers ..... its Thursday..... and storms have passed. its a nice right pretty sunny day here in Erie Pa land
I and my traveling guest....... Wolfboi are having a nice time touring the roads.. we have to get hym home here soon..to Atlanta Ga..we had a awsome time at Niagara falls... its been enjoyable to have someone to talk with while out here , as it gets pretty lonely... anyways..
have some chore's to tend doo ...... soo hope you all have a great day maybe bkl

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:59 PM   #1023
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
Its another morning here for all you Loft dwellers and peekers ..... its Thursday..... and storms have passed. its a nice right pretty sunny day here in Erie Pa land
I and my traveling guest....... Wolfboi are having a nice time touring the roads.. we have to get hym home here soon..to Atlanta Ga..we had a awsome time at Niagara falls... its been enjoyable to have someone to talk with while out here , as it gets pretty lonely... anyways..
have some chore's to tend doo ...... soo hope you all have a great day maybe bkl
Heya mstar! Hope you are doing well! Glade you have company for your drive!

Becca
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 07:47 PM   #1024
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation A Belated....

Happy Cinco D'Mayo,
People!!!
Lady_Wu...i apologize if my spelling is incorrect.
Old 05-07-2010, 05:54 AM   #1025
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

good morning Lofter's

another gorgeous, hot day here in the Carolina's... I hope everyone has a lovely start to the weekend!

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:08 AM   #1026
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

ha ty MBE......... yes its been nice to have company on the truck for a change... not so lonely....... but have to get her back to Atlanta soon...

Goood morning... Lofters
its raining up a storm here near Detroit land...... yeha..... will be hangin here for the rest of the morning.... im still feelin tired may take a nap.

Happy Cinco DMayo to you too Lady Wu and everyone else.....bbl

Old 05-07-2010, 04:27 PM   #1027
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Question What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

the weirdest thing i've ever eaten-and LIKED, too-is a stale Classic Yellow PEEP dipped in sparkling red grape juice at an after hours staff party at a library where i worked. we were playing, "torture the PEEPs". yes, librarians can get wild and sometimes VERY strange when they let their hair down.
Lady_Wu,stale Classic PEEPs
run when they see me ....hehehehehe
Old 05-07-2010, 05:11 PM   #1028
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Just a quick hello and to wish you a nice weekend. I think it's going to be hot here which means I'll be out in the sun with my music. Have a good one.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:33 AM   #1029
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

looks like a Bob Evens kinda morning .. heh

**pouncing on Incubus sters**
soooooooo happy to see you back here.............. giving u kiss's all over .. opps sorry..... heh...... * sigh* ....

welp I have landeeen windy and in Chicagoland last nite....... and its been windy as all hell here...

LadyWu.. now that sounds... ahhh well i dont know about them peeps.. lol i lov e stale ones though..... i do however have about 4 packs of them and some pink bunnies for roasting over a camp fire this summer.... lol
anyways........ i guess will bbl..... have a nice saturday everyone

Old 05-08-2010, 08:54 AM   #1030
Packin'Boi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FtM

Packin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning fellow lofters! I hope everyone has a great Saturday!
Packin'Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Packin'Boi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2010, 01:09 PM   #1031
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

sorry i havent been around.......
i promise not to slack off again...
have a great day everyone.....
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 09:45 AM   #1032
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

mornings to all you Loft dwellers......
omg. i think im losing it.... thought today was the 16th , and pickingup the load , so i drove almost all the way to chattanoogies, TN and then found out tomorrow is the 16th.. DOH!!!!! ......... LOL ..
*sigh*.. ok ... guess ill hang out in chattanoogies and try this all over again tomorrow.. LOL i can be such a dork.45 minutes ago clear
anyways.... i should be landing in the Tampa Fla area..... sometime monday morning.
hope you all have a great saturday........... its nappy pooh time.

Old 05-16-2010, 05:26 AM   #1033
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

GoodMornin Folks and All: *Taking off my Indiana Jones hat, bowing and smiling to Madam Morning star and Lady Wu* It's been one of the finest Springs I've seen in a long tam here in Indy. Good to see you all. I'm sort of an old-school kinda shy guy..l.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:33 AM   #1034
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Morning lofters,its a great day hear with sunshine and blue skys..ya'll have a nice day .
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #1035
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Morning all. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Went to a party with a friend last night. Met some nice folks. Today I play bocce with my friends. Weather is perfect! Have a nice day everyone!
Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 10:06 AM   #1036
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
femme with a fetish for beautiful dresses.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Miss, girl, Red...
Relationship Status:
single

*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning to you, Ruthie, and everyone.

I am new to this thread.

Yep, I am 44. I thought I would stop by and say 'hello'.

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

My joy in life comes from the Journey.

*Magic_and_Silk* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:44 PM   #1037
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Glad to see a few of us checking in. If I don't see any posts in a few days I start to worry. Not that we are Getting Up There or anything. i was reading today that researchers at Uni of Rome found exercising strenuously helps prevents cell death. So I am going for a walk and find something heavy to lift. Happy ever after to us all.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:55 PM   #1038
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Galahad..If thats what causes cell death im doin good with all the weight lifting,bike rideing ,basket ball and useing a bowflex till I drop..not bad for 63yo.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #1039
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

good morning Lofters

its a rainy ,cool humid morning here in South Ga..... but think the rain has stoped and im going for a walk......... heh..........

Old 05-18-2010, 04:20 AM   #1040
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

Morning Lofters... Raining here..suits my mood. I've got a a cough, this is my big day at work, and my heart has been bruised. lol Oh well, live and learn i guess. This too shall pass. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age, good news for once, mature