Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 10-04-2011, 06:49 PM   #61
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

I don't usually hunt...not my bag. I have before but it would be a rare occurrence.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:06 AM   #62
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
They want to date you because you are beutiful and you make them feel..you know...kinda butchy.
Thank you! I hadn't thought of it that way - I wonder how many Femmes are 'secret Butches'...... lol!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 02:18 PM   #63
Trey339

How Do You Identify?:
Gq Butch Dom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trey

Trey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST Reputation

I am definately the Tiger in the equation,,,,tho I like my 'prey' to be equally enthralled,,and show it
Trey339 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey339 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 04:05 PM   #64
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

i have been told that i am a bold-ass butch LOL. i flirt, i can not lie.
i enjoy asking her a question that makes her laugh real big with a bit of shock lol. nothing vulgar, just a lil dirtysweet question.

i don't see myself as the hunter or the prey. if that's possible. she'll know if
i like her and vice versa. but i guess i do lean toward the prey lol. maybe.
and i have commitment issues. i'm not looking for promises, moving in. dating is a wonderful thing.

i'm laid back, ... so in the past i've waited too long to make my move lol.

two things for sure. i don't beg. i don't compete.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 04:09 AM   #65
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

I would say I am most definitely, prey.

Very shy at first, but when I start to feel comfy, I can be very flirty, and then I will need a 2x4 upside the head if someone is interested. I just don't "see" when someone is into me!

Would like to develop a hunter streak though! Take a walk on the wilder more assertive side! RAWR!!!!!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 04:41 AM   #66
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
i have been told that i am a bold-ass butch LOL. i flirt, i can not lie.
i enjoy asking her a question that makes her laugh real big with a bit of shock lol. nothing vulgar, just a lil dirtysweet question.

i don't see myself as the hunter or the prey. if that's possible. she'll know if
i like her and vice versa. but i guess i do lean toward the prey lol. maybe.
and i have commitment issues. i'm not looking for promises, moving in. dating is a wonderful thing.

i'm laid back, ... so in the past i've waited too long to make my move lol.

two things for sure. i don't beg. i don't compete.
yep.. dont beg or compete at all!! like this post Macele

thanks for your input
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 04:48 AM   #67
CockyDude
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
What is today?

CockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Usually, I am the hunter. Although I will pretend to be the prey.
I chase them till they catch me. ;-)
CockyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CockyDude For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 04:56 AM   #68
Star Anise

How Do You Identify?:
Femme in boots.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Free range femme.

Star Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST Reputation

I tend to like both really, each has its merits...

For example I find it quite pleasurable to be persued by a butch, to feel sexy and wanted.

But I do also enjoy the thrill of the chase, and the satisfaction of getting what you want!

Old 11-01-2011, 05:08 AM   #69
CockyDude
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
What is today?

CockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Great thread

Professionally, I have always been sought after so I haven't had to compete. Where women are concerned; hmmmm. I'm an unabashed flirter, even if I'm not interested in her. But if I see something I like, the hunt is on. And I will be relentless. I want what I want and I'm not leaving without it, dammit! LOL. Course, if there's a mutual attraction it's nice if she's got a little hunter in her too. There's nothing sexier than that initial "eye dance", the body language. Makes the hunt so much more sensual.
CockyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CockyDude For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 05:46 AM   #70
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Some of the time I'm a fairly agressive hunter... I'm not shy about letting someone know I'm interested.

Other times I'm a lazy hunter... I'm going to let you chase me until I catch you... grin...

Then there are those very rare times when someones energy blows me out of the water... Gulp... I go shy.. I go submissive... I can't talk...I tend to act like a idiot because I have NO idea how to attract the persons attention...
( Cringes at the memory of the last time this happened to me..)
Old 11-01-2011, 08:47 AM   #71
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Years ago I started a screen name for myself in another life, calling myself "Gazelle". The story I told was that gazelles are swift and sleek animals, who are chased, often caught, and if they were very very lucky, devoured. I related totally to that idea. I WANTED to be chased, and I NEEDED that predator to want to devour me. I wanted and needed the fire of passion to overwhelm me, and us.

So I suppose I would say, for the most part, I would choose to be the prey. HOWEVER, there is a part of me that will answer back to that predator, giving back as much fire and energy and PUSH as she can take.

I had a scene once at a BDSM convention, a knife scene, where it started out with the Top coming to me with various knives. I was blindfolded at the time, and as the sensations and passion and fear built, I began to growl. the Top also started to growl back, almost in answer to my inner animal. Which upped my own gutteral sounds, back and forth between each of our inner animals. My wants and needs and DEMANDS for release were as strong as Hys.

One of the hottest scenes I have ever had the pleasure to partake in.
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 09:14 AM   #72
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,862 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm neither the "hunter" nor the "prey". I look for a woman I can be friends with, first. I consider "flirting" to be a mental thing. Once I have her friendship, I'll flirt. It's that friendship element that gets me into flirt mode.

If the flirting is too heavy, especially at first, I tend to become overwhelmed and skiddish....and I run.

I guess this is because I'm just painfully shy and introverted.

Let's be friends first, then once that's on fire, the flirting will begin.

Trust me.

~Theo~
Old 11-01-2011, 10:25 AM   #73
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

I sort of need to be pursued... mostly because I'm not aggressive but also because I tend to be a bit dense when it comes to knowing when someone is interested. Honesty and clear communication are helpful, of course.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 12:25 PM   #74
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Honestly, i am usually the prey, though depending on the circumstances i can also definitely be a mutual hunter, i am a flirt and a giggler
The Following User Says Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 03:32 PM   #75
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:

chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
Y
I had a scene once at a BDSM convention, a knife scene, where it started out with the Top coming to me with various knives. I was blindfolded at the time, and as the sensations and passion and fear built, I began to growl. the Top also started to growl back, almost in answer to my inner animal. Which upped my own gutteral sounds, back and forth between each of our inner animals. My wants and needs and DEMANDS for release were as strong as Hys.

One of the hottest scenes I have ever had the pleasure to partake in.

well....THIS is fucken HOT!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 03:38 PM   #76
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
I'm neither the "hunter" nor the "prey". I look for a woman I can be friends with, first. I consider "flirting" to be a mental thing. Once I have her friendship, I'll flirt. It's that friendship element that gets me into flirt mode.

~Theo~
ditto! for me it's the mind set....I think this will determine if I CHOOSE to be the predator or the prey.
The Following User Says Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 03:48 PM   #77
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Definitely prey. Even though it may sound old fashioned, I really enjoy the energy of a butch pursuing me, the femme. That person wanting and craving me and not being afraid to show me that in either words or actions. It's hot.
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #78
sweetee

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey sweet thang
Relationship Status:
very single

sweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputation

I am definitely the prey...I like to be presued ...i would love to run across some butch who comes into my life by accident but stays on purpose ...just so hye could just make me smile and be my best friend and eventually my everything
Old 11-28-2012, 03:04 PM   #79
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Wink My style...

I definitely want to be pursued...Unless you're shy>...but, if I can tell that you're attracted to me...then I may just have to make that rare exception.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 10:47 PM   #80
Rope

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
polyamorous

Thanked 1,279 Times in 212 Posts
Rope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST Reputation

Snow lol---what an understatement

Rope is offline   Reply With Quote