Notices

Old 10-09-2019, 04:59 AM   #3401
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

"Kathy Griffin: A Hell of a Story" A Hell of a Story is a concert film by comedian Kathy Griffin, and her twenty-first special overall. Griffin self-financed the film, which was recorded on October 29, 2018 at the Santa Monica College Performing Arts Center.

Enjoyed this very much.......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 06:14 AM   #3402
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

MOMO - Sam Giancana Documentary Amazon Prime

The film details the life of a tough, impoverished kid who rose through the ranks of Chicago's underworld to become a top member-many say the real godfather-of the most ruthless gangland organization in the country: The Outfit, run by Al Capone. Giancana was purported to have helped get JFK elected president, as well as being hired by the CIA. It also showcases the Giancana daughters who best knew their father as a loving family man.

This was very good.......
Old 11-07-2019, 04:32 AM   #3403
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation
Default PASSENGERS

Starring Chris Pratt & Jennifer Lawrence.
Seen the trailer for this and thought it looked like a average/not so good film so dismissed it totally. But having got a 4K bluray player and it being cheap to buy thought what the hell and got it.
This movie was actually a big surprise and a good one at that. Wont give anything away. Its sci-fi based but not hard sci-fi and gets you thinking would you do the same given the situation.
Check it out but don't go much by the trailer.
jools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 11:23 PM   #3404
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
I'm on a movie marathon of sorts and will be for a couple days..

Today I started out watching Irishman on Netflix staring Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci, and Al Pacino.

Later I watched After The Wedding and then re-watched Gloria Bell both staring Julianne Moore..
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2019, 10:59 AM   #3405
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Last night my movie marathon continued with watching Can You Ever Forgive Me staring Melissa McCarthy as Lee Israel who's forged & very creative letters got her into hot water. Then it was on too Wizard of Lies with Robert De Niro as Bernie Madoff, whose Ponzi scheme robbed $65 billion from unsuspecting victims; the largest fraud in U.S. history...
Old 11-28-2019, 12:51 PM   #3406
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Angel Has Fallen
Old 11-29-2019, 08:35 AM   #3407
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Yesterday's movie marathon consisted of The Break Up, staring Vince and Jennifer Aniston a couple's break-up proceeds to get uglier and nastier by the moment. White Palace staring Susan Sarandon and James Spader still getting over the death of his wife, a young advertising executive meets an older waitress, a woman that might set him free. When Harry Met Sally staring Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan who are very good friends, but they fear sex would ruin the friendship. And SO enjoyed the famous "I'll Have What She's Having" scene once again..
Old 11-30-2019, 02:22 AM   #3408
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I ended the movie marathon with Frankie & Johnny staring Al Pacino and Michelle Pfeiffer...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2019, 09:27 AM   #3409
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation
Default DONT WATCH- - the miseducation of cameron post

This film is one of the worst book to film adaptions i have ever had the misfortune to watch.
Unlike the book where you connect profoundly with cameron.
The film doesn't manage to achieve whats so ever.
It misses huge chunks out that were in the book.
This had so much potential to be a great film. But instead its one to steer clear of.
Read the book and i guarantee that you will be moved so much.
What a real shame.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2019, 09:32 AM   #3410
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jools66 View Post
This film is one of the worst book to film adaptions i have ever had the misfortune to watch.
Unlike the book where you connect profoundly with cameron.
The film doesn't manage to achieve whats so ever.
It misses huge chunks out that were in the book.
This had so much potential to be a great film. But instead its one to steer clear of.
Read the book and i guarantee that you will be moved so much.
What a real shame.
Thanks for the heads up......
Old 12-29-2019, 09:36 AM   #3411
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

Default star wars rise of skywalker

What a great film to end the star wars series for a while.
I really enjoyed this film.
There was everything you needed in it from a star wars film.
Will be buying it on blu-ray for sure.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2019, 09:44 AM   #3412
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Where's My Roy Cohn?

Roy Cohn personified the dark arts of American politics, turning empty vessels into dangerous demagogues - from Joseph McCarthy to his final project, Donald J. Trump.

One of the most controversial and influential American men of the 20th Century, Roy Cohn was a ruthless and unscrupulous lawyer and political power broker whose 28-year career ranged from acting as chief counsel to Senator Joseph McCarthy's Communist-hunting subcommittee to molding the career of a young Queens real estate developer named Donald Trump.

Enjoyed it.......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2019, 04:52 PM   #3413
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,878 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Over the last week catching up on films I went to see
"Harriet" Loved it!
"Little women" 2019 Loved it!
"The Two Popes" Loved it!
"My name is Dolemite " Loved It!
"A Marriage Story" very good but really sad.(great acting)

Chose these movies because they are nominated for some type of award this year
Old 12-30-2019, 01:23 PM   #3414
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
Over the last week catching up on films I went to see
"Harriet" Loved it!
"Little women" 2019 Loved it!
"The Two Popes" Loved it!
"My name is Dolemite " Loved It!
"A Marriage Story" very good but really sad.(great acting)

Chose these movies because they are nominated for some type of award this year
What did you like about Little Women?
Thinking of going to see it.
Old 01-01-2020, 04:51 PM   #3415
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,878 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default add to my recent list

"Once upon a time in Hollywood"... not sure if I liked it or not not a big fan of Quentin Tarantino movies.

"Rocketman" ( Elton) Loved it!
Old 01-01-2020, 06:26 PM   #3416
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,112 Times in 5,115 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I ended the movie marathon with Frankie & Johnny staring Al Pacino and Michelle Pfeiffer...
Frankie & Johnny is one of my top 10 all time favorite movies.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2020, 06:30 PM   #3417
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,112 Times in 5,115 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Marriage Story - As others here have said, very sad. It took me three sittings to get through it. However, it was very well made. Adam Driver is a talented actor.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2020, 01:14 AM   #3418
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

Default LITTE WOMEN

This is a outstanding film which i cant praise enough. The story is so beautiful and the way its acted is acting at its best. I will be watching this again for sure. I am going to read the original novel too.
This film is a must see. It warms your heart because it's so moving on so many levels.
Please go and support this film by going to see it at your local cinema.
You wont regret it for one minute.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2020, 01:12 PM   #3419
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,520 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Trying to get in nominated movies in..

Recently saw
Little Women
Once Upon A Time...In Hollywood
Joker

going after Hustlers now. (see what's new in the world of seduction. Lol..probably not anything about that)

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2020, 05:46 PM   #3420
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,455 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Film, movie

3 movies I need to catch up with are:

Hustlers---Joker---1917---
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:

Tags
film, movie