JackMcGrath
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Permanently Banned 12/30/11 - Previously banned member under a new name

JackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST Reputation

Where shall I start? I guess I will jump on the bandwagon as well. the New Year.. full of promise... that has already begun. A New Year of love, happiness, peace and fulfillment. I want it all, and I am not afraid to do what it takes to get it.
JackMcGrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:33 AM   #1042
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Tomorrow... making party favors and hats and decorations with the kids... When I was younger and I used to babysit on NYE ever year... I always took a mobile party with me... We made everything... the getting ready was more then half the fun... My kids are old enough this year... and we are going to do it as a family that way... I am so excited.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:03 PM   #1043
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Tomorrow... making party favors and hats and decorations with the kids... When I was younger and I used to babysit on NYE ever year... I always took a mobile party with me... We made everything... the getting ready was more then half the fun... My kids are old enough this year... and we are going to do it as a family that way... I am so excited.
thats awesome!!!!! sounds like so much fun......when i was a kid...we never did any of that really....my best friend would stay the night and we'd watch the countdown and have treats...and maybe the party blowers....thats it...im sooo glad you get to pass on your creative spark
TheDreadPirateRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheDreadPirateRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 12:04 PM   #1044
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

im sooo looking forward to tomorrows NYE party with my fam....well different time zones = 2 parties...kinds...lol....either way....couldnt think of a better way to end one yr and kickoff another...perfect!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDreadPirateRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 12:13 PM   #1045
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDreadPirateRoberts View Post
thats awesome!!!!! sounds like so much fun......when i was a kid...we never did any of that really....my best friend would stay the night and we'd watch the countdown and have treats...and maybe the party blowers....thats it...im sooo glad you get to pass on your creative spark
I have sparkling cider too for the New Years Toast...
Old 12-30-2011, 12:29 PM   #1046
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
I have sparkling cider too for the New Years Toast...
new yrs toast huh? *smiles* ...great idea....i should pick up some sparkling cider...and some sparkling grape juice too...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDreadPirateRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 12:44 PM   #1047
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

2012! 2011 was a blessed year for me full of life lessons both hard and easy as well as a year of growth and self reflections so now I welcome 2012 as the year to apply all the lessons I have learned so I may grow even further as a person.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 12:59 PM   #1048
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Volunteering and paying it forward in 2012
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 06:58 PM   #1049
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

well just crap....

I hate being disabled.

Wet, cold, outdoors, standing...long hours...

I had to leave....

crap crap crap

I almost didnt go...thought it might be too much for me. Decided to go anyway. Now i wish I hadnt tried because its one more dashed dream...

oh well..onto the next dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
tomorrow, I am going to be at a church in a wedding dress and I am going to have my make up done by a professional make up artist...sorta...

...and my mouth is going to be dislocated and I am going to have blood all over me and my eyes are going to be blackened out...

I am going to be an extra in a Zombie movie!

this is so exciting and I am wound tight! I cant wait to go and do this! How will I get any sleep??? OMG....

the make up artist is a special effects make up artist.

I promise photos!
Old 12-30-2011, 09:43 PM   #1050
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

a REAL massage...

... just not sure when... but I'm lookin forward to one... eventually
Old 12-30-2011, 09:56 PM   #1051
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

-Ringing in 2012 with Him ♥
-Travelling to Oregon (again) in 61 days!!! (sooo...can't...wait!)
-Seeing my children when they get home tomorrow after a Christmas away with their father & his family... have sooooo missed them!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 07:48 AM   #1052
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today and all of it's possibilities.

The new year to come and all of the good things that are already in place and starting to happen right now.

This is going to be good.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 09:41 AM   #1053
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Our second New Year together complete with black eyed peas and cabbage, Cajun dinner for sure.

Celebrating one year of my collaring!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 12:36 PM   #1054
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Looking forward to a New Year.
Closing a "door" and opening up a great "big window" to let all the rays of new/continued beginnings....

Happy New Year Everyone Be safe and have fun

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 01:23 PM   #1055
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

New Year's Eve together!

Movies and snacks!!! Living on the edge we are!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 04:30 PM   #1056
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

stayin up all night for the countdown with our kids....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheDreadPirateRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 09:30 AM   #1057
midwest chick

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,678 Times in 338 Posts
midwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputation

Holding my first grandchild for the first time-----late February, or early March!!
midwest chick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midwest chick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 10:19 AM   #1058
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Eating the traditional New Years dinner with my parents and watching football.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 10:24 AM   #1059
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Eating the traditional New Years dinner with my parents and watching football.
hey Blade...Happy New Year, my friend! Me and gorgeous will be scouting out a sports bar to watch some football this afternoon..we both want Ravens to win and I want Giants to win...smiles
Old 01-01-2012, 01:35 PM   #1060
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Having a dresser in my bedroom...

Tags
forward, future