Notices

Old 10-12-2010, 06:30 PM   #61
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,594 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

Jenny... what a wonderful thread idea!! Of *course* it came from you -- you with the big heart, the big imagination, and the gift of generosity of self. I'm so glad to call you my friend!!! (And we soooo need to hit Carmine's SOON!)
Love you!
OtherJenny

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #62
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

My favorite person here is (drum roll please).......................Greyson.
Pretty classy guy and a real gent. He's the only person here who I would like to meet in real time.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 06:48 PM   #63
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

How do you compliment people, without the body language to truly express yourself...
I will try my best, to give justice to those people now and in no particular order (well that might not be so true).

Dreamer... For seeing me as the beautiful bitch I am, when most times all I see is the bitch - For calling me out on my shit, when this could be dangerous to all involved. I compliment you on your endurance and honesty. Thank You!

Snowy... You may not realize this... But I am so honored to know you, that you have called me friend. You are one of the most honest people I have ever witnessed. You just don't care - because YOU BELIEVE in what is RIGHT and will challenge what is WRONG. I compliment you on your passion and self-respect and the dignity you carry.

Weatherboi... What can I say! Every time I see your name, I smile. You have this beautiful sense of self and what I imagine is to be a most patient spirit. I am learning from you, without you even knowing it. You are teaching me to give myself permission. I compliment you, on being the greatest teacher of all, in your magnificent grace.

Mr.Sunshine... You cocky arrogant son of a bitch. I met you that day smoking cigarettes in LR. I thought... Who the fuck is HE? What I did not know at the time, you would touch my life and the life of my youngest child. You would bring a great humility and understanding of human nature to our lives. I compliment you on your great honesty and ability to love, unconditionally. Even though you might not think you do... I know different.

(I am getting emotional)

June... You surprised me the most, I think. I had read for years what a cold (do not touch woman you were - in your own words). What you showed me was a woman who shared a common ground with me. We are MOMMA'S and we cried and shared our stories of raising our sons. What this means to us. Thank you for sharing you with me. I compliment you on being brave enough to open your heart and share your tears with me. I will be forever touched.

Medussa... Thank you for looking at me with that furled brow and firmly taking me by the shoulders and saying... You are Beautiful Julie and if you want to be a SLUT - then you be it baby girl! When you said it, I felt it. Really felt it and knew it would be okay, should I decide to be the slut, I so long to be. That I could actually celebrate it. I compliment you for the non-judgmental honesty you give.

(okay I need to stop now)

Tommi - I am not sure you realize the impact you had on my life. We talked in the lobby in L.R. and you asked me about my voice. I told you about the tumors on my vocal chords and then said... I will be right back, I need to have a cigarette. You actually cried. Do you remember? You told me about your friend who thought his/hers were benign (as I do) and said, they were not. I quit smoking Tommi -- It is two weeks now, and I will have my surgery when I return from Australia - And when it got tough, I could hear your voice and see your tears welling in your eyes. So, I am not sure if this is a compliment, but gratitude to you, for sharing and being firm. Thank You.

(Now I am a goner - I can't do this anymore).

I will be back, because there are so many more people, who have touched me deeply with their honesty and kindness. Even those who have pissed me off - I compliment them.

I will be back.

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 07:28 PM   #64
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

ALovelyKiss
Your so very welcome. You know that I'm always here and yes, there is a bond that is shared with mother's who have children who are serving. Our children join the military and take an oath to serve and protect our country. Our children come home and they have changed, mentally and physically. They are not the same as when they left, that is for sure. My son has served in Iraq and now his deployment to Afghanistan will be not just his greatest challenge, but mine as well.
You are a great mom and you have so much love and strength for your son and you are having your greatest challenge as well with him and what he is going through. You are a wonderful mother and I admire you for your strength. As always my prayers and thoughts are with you and always know I am here when you need a shoulder.
Thank you as well for our friendship and our conversations we will continue to share. Thank you for being you.
Much love and respect~

~ L
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2010, 10:46 AM   #65
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,720 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Jenbean- you have a depth and humor that makes for a very rich friendship. Plus you enjoy big Italian dinners. What's not to love about you?
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2010, 04:30 PM   #66
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I would like to compliment my wonderful friend, nycfembbw, who is a doll, wonderful and kind.
She is so creative that her work even made my mother gasp and that is a feat, let me tell you!

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2010, 08:58 PM   #67
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,615 Times in 3,974 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

sometimes lists like this come across as popularity contests and having been a kid in school who had no one on her side, it gives me sad feelings. But I will participate regardless because I am no longer that sad child. I am enamored by many people here and I shall not be able to get everyone I wish to compliment into one post...so if you are not mentioned in the first one, just know your turn will come...

AtLastHome: you are such a tender soul. Sometimes I just want to reiki over you and take your sorrow away. Its there only because you have had such a full loving life and have such an abundance of life and love to offer and so wish to do so...god, Susan... the muses wake each day because of people like you...you are THEIR inspiration...

Strappie: I have a new friendship crush on Strappie. I have seen her be friends with others and have delighted in how genuine of a friend she is. I finally got up the nerve to ask if I could be a friend to her too. And thankfully she said yes. I am honored.

NYCfemBBW: Girl..you have been a true friend for so long...I have turned to you when I could trust no one else...

Gemme: I met you thru the scrapbook craft thread. You have the one of the kindness personalities I have encountered online. An angel amongst demons at times...

Liam: A quiet voice is heard above the roar and strut of bulls. I adore you.

BigButchMistie: Honey, it is so evident how much love you have to offer someone and how unwilling you are to settle for less than what you want. Do it right honey. Do it one time instead of many. It hurts me to see butches go thru femme after femme as tho we are chattle. You show me you see us as treasure.

Random: you are such a strong fierce femme. Not afraid to be cut from a different pattern. I love you so much for that.

more later...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2010, 10:16 PM   #68
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Wryly: You and I met elsewhere. You are one of the sweetest butches I know! You are who named my new home Rose Cottage. Some butches are so wound around that a femme can hardly get in. You, tho my dear, have a heart that is right there for a femme to see and touch and feel. Some lucky lady is going to find you and be blessed by having you as her butch

Ryobi: your strength of character shines through in everything you write to me. I can always count on getting genuineness from you. Thank you.

Semantics: I dont think there is a more sweet femme. I have always been touched when out of the blue, you would reach out to me. I have always likened you to walking along the beach and suddenly finding the most precious of all shells...

PrincessBelle: I call her my BFF. There is something to be said about pink princess femmes...lol. I love her to death.

more to come
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 12:06 AM   #69
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

Interbeing by Alex Grey
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 02:05 AM   #70
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Metropolis: Your art work is so stunning. I have gone to your youtube video and watched it a few times. The depth of your paintings leave me speechless. And the self portrait, my dear, brings me to tears. How did the earth ever create you?

this one deserves its own post
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 02:07 AM   #71
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Looking at the photos of our couples here in the galleries; your pics make me smile!
katsarecool is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katsarecool For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 04:25 AM   #72
FlowerFem

How Do You Identify?:
femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
dating

FlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST Reputation
Default thank u

I'd like to compliment all the warm folks who welcomed me when I first came here a few weeks ago. It feels like I really belong and I love this site!!!!! Been to many a gay web-site, but none have ever made me feel,that it mattered to them if I was there or not. Thank you to all who reached out and chatted to a perfect stranger.
FlowerFem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FlowerFem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 04:24 PM   #73
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,720 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I'd like to compliment my dear friend, Spirit Dancer. She has a knack for finding a picture and quote that not only brighten the day but speak to one's soul. She also started and maintains one of my favorite threads, Light a Candle. This thread is reminiscent of how she is as a person: deeply caring, full of awareness, and someone who gets right in there to help. She is also a very talented poet and has an awe inspiring skill with the Native American pieces that she makes and is so generous with. She's one of a kind!
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 04:56 PM   #74
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default What a wonderful thread....

My compliments to Jennifer for beginning such a [typically] thoughtful thread. You have a very sweet and loving spirit....always ready with a smile to give.

To my BFF, ShariBerry, I compliment You for knowing me and loving me in spite of myself. Your friendship has been one of my best gifts.

I compliment those dedicated workers who brought the miners up to safety and their families. God bless You for Your dedication.

To my GalPal, Nina, I compliment You for the gift You possess in being able to see the positive side of things, the way You make me laugh, Your unconquerable spirit and generosity. I'm thankful to have You in my life.

To Spirit Dancer, I compliment You for Your generous heart and tenacity. You give and give and give....sometimes at the cost of Your own health....to give to Your family and the rest of us.

I compliment ArtDecoGoddess for her kind heart and positive attitude. She is always ready with a kind word and she reads a mean stack of Tarot cards! I also compliment blugrass, ADG's partner, who had the good sense to claim her! And those luscious pens!!!

My compliments also go to PinkieLee, one of the most thoughtful women I've ever known. She's my Karate Princess Trollop.

I compliment Medusa, Jack, June & Linus for Your convictions in creating a SAFE space which is welcoming to all those in our community also committed to involve themselves as team members, to contribute to that same safety and community building. There is no compliment huge enough to cover my gratitude. I admire You all.

Last edited by Diva; 10-14-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 06:22 PM   #75
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

I just wanted to thank the owners for the web site and giving new people rather they are into the leather living or just into the butch/femme dance its great to feel like you have friends here and not be judged one way or the other.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 07:39 PM   #76
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

What a wonderful thread and right on time.

Jen~
I compliment, Your soul and kindness shine brightly, running into you that day
was a blessing indeed. Your welcome spirit is a site to behold and
I'm blessed to call you sister friend.

Diva~
I compliment you for seeing and understanding when there was deafening silence,
for giving beyond and for sharing your writing skills here.
What a wonderful loving soul you have. Thank you for being in my life.

Lady D~
I compliment you for beauty and grace, For reaching out and sending smiles.
For sharing bratiness and sassiness. You're an amazing soul and a blessing and welcome addition to our family.

More later
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 08:30 PM   #77
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Spirit Dancer is most definitely teh awesome - strong and still shining light and kindness on everybody around her.

Greyson is awesome too - over the years he has posted some of my favorite posts. I love his warmth, his depth, his knowledgeableness and his welcoming spirit.

AtLastHome has posted some of my other favorite posts - I really appreciate her sensitivity, knowledge, realness, (hotness).

I am by no means even an 8th of the way through my very long list, but I must call it an evening.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 08:33 PM   #78
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, one more.

purepisces is very threadstalkable - great quotes.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 09:25 PM   #79
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I, also am thankful to the folks who have welcomed me to B-F. It is not easy being new and a complete stranger.
katsarecool is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to katsarecool For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2010, 10:52 AM   #80
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

I've not been here that long but I have to compliment the owners/moderators for creating such a space with a sense of community. Kudo's to them, moderating is a thankless and nasty job at times.

I have to compliment the rest of you for adding to that sense of community and being able to debate and articulate your responses on the forums in such a wonderful respectful manner (from what I've read thus far, lol).

We all may not see eye to eye on issues at times but all that truly matters is that you are afforded the respect of having your opinion and being able to express those same opinions.

The diversity I've found here is simply amazing, again kudos and my compliments to all of you for making that possible!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post: