Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-30-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fragrances You Love and Hate...

My apologies if this has been posted before, I'm still reading my way through threads/posts slowly...

This is open for ALL to post – I’m curious what fragrances you love/hate and why…

I love and adore Jasmine Absolute - I always have done. Jasmine has a warm, sweet, exotic and rich floral fragrance. I also, like Oregano, Basil, Ginger, and Eucalyptus for the medicinal, clean, herby fragrances and Rose for its sweet floral fragrance.

I hate lavender as I find it too woody and heavy, yet, it’s a useful oil for the house, skin, hair and first aid.

What about you?

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 02:39 PM   #2
jules5041

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
do not disturb...

jules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputation

I am very sensitive to fragrances. Most of them give me a migraine so when I find a scent I can wear I stick with it!!!

I love Happy by Clinique. It's my all time favorite.

My favorite from Bath & Body Works is lavender vanilla. It relaxes me.

The fragrance I am wearing now is called Unspoken. Its from Avon and is advertised by Fergie. (<--- grrrr)

I love a good smelling butch. And sometimes it can be dangerous if he smells too good!!!

I absolutely hate any kind of rose smelling perfume. I think my kindergarten teacher wore Rose perfume and to this day I get a sick, uneasy feeling in my tummy if I smell it. Wow that takes me waaayyy back!!! :-)

Jules

Pacific Northwest Bound May 2013
jules5041 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jules5041 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #3
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Default My smell likes and dislikes

I absolutely adore the rose and the carnation, with carnation probably being my favorite.
I love the smell of Johnsons baby lotion, it reminds me of my son when he was little
I love the smell of morning dew on a fresh spring morning.
I love the smell of Downy "Fresh Linen" on my clean sheets.
I love "Dream More" perfume by Gap.
I love "Hugo Boss" for men.

I hate the smell of skunks, burning or rotting flesh (yes, I've smelled it, I'm a nurse), Eucalyptus (it's too medicine like for me)....that's enough for me
Old 09-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #4
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,603 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I love patchouli. I have various blends of it. My fav perfume is Samsara which has a jasminey scent to it. Lavender is nice but overdone everywhere. basil is my fav scent for the car. Eucalyptus was so overdone in the 70s and 80s I cant tolerate it in the home now.

People are much more careful with scents now. I remember when women were encouraged to layer their scent and perfume, bath oil, powder, lotion, etc were all necessities! Thank god its not that heavily marketed anymore! I think Avon is the only dinosaur who does that. (and I love Avon!) Now when a "layered" or scent-intoxicated person is around me, I gag. It happened the other day in fact and while I love femmey stuff, wow, that is so not cool anymore!

My all time fav scent to wear and have in my house is Nag Champa. I have a past life association with it...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 03:00 PM   #5
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I like camomile and cinnamon ,also cucumber. I love the smell of wet cedar and burning hickory. I don't like rose scented things or too floral smelling things. Don't like the smell of curry cooking.
Old 09-30-2011, 03:13 PM   #6
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

FAVES: Nag Champs...Patchouli....freshly laundered Downy Vanilla Lavender scented sheets and towels.....hickory and/or oak fires....scents of fall...pumpkins...hay...mums...
DISLIKES: Heavily perfumed women...a dab'll do ya, for me, anyway. I do not like the rose smelling ones...my ALL time fave on a woman is Lolita by Lempicke...but I am sure, someone, somewhere, will entice me something again...<smiles>.
For me..I LOVE Diesel Men's Cologne, Axe Body Wash and After Bath Spray...Dark Temptations...and I got a new one this year...PS...don't know who makes it...but dayummmm does it smell awesome when I put it on...

I don't care for the Avon scents. LOng time ago, there was a scent available at the 5 & dime (dating myself here, too) called Evening In Paris...I can NOT stand the scent of that...ewwwww
Old 09-30-2011, 03:16 PM   #7
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

I love the smell of cut grass.
I hate when the femme im dating wears sickly sweet scents.. like Vanilla I hate the smell of Vanilla.
I wear Fahrenheit colonge thats my scent
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:21 PM   #8
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I love the smell of Vanilla.
I love ths smell of a new textbook.
I love the contrasting scent of my showering after him.
The scent of apples and cinnamon makes me nervous.
I enjoy any clean scent or soft scent, but I don't like flowery scents.(excluding fresh flowers)
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 03:38 PM   #9
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

I love the smells of gasoline and tar.

They remind me growing up living near a Marina in Jersey, and popping tar bubbles in the street. heh
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 04:02 PM   #10
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

I make a point to spend as much of myo life smelling like coconut, I'm Floridian
BugsAndKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BugsAndKisses For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 04:22 PM   #11
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondrose View Post
I love the smell of Vanilla.
I love ths smell of a new textbook.
I love the contrasting scent of my showering after him.
The scent of apples and cinnamon makes me nervous.
I enjoy any clean scent or soft scent, but I don't like flowery scents.(excluding fresh flowers)
vaniella was my mom's fav <3 i cant wear it though its jut to meloncoly
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BugsAndKisses For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 04:24 PM   #12
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

I love the smell of freshly cut grass, the smell of the city where I was born, the smell of clean sheets against my face and the smell of a new book.

I don't like flowery smells or strong cheap perfumes. I dislike the smell of certain flowers and hate the smell of unkempt people.

Interestingly enough, I also love the smell of an airplane and the airport.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 04:27 PM   #13
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I love patchouli. I have various blends of it. My fav perfume is Samsara which has a jasminey scent to it. Lavender is nice but overdone everywhere. basil is my fav scent for the car. Eucalyptus was so overdone in the 70s and 80s I cant tolerate it in the home now.

People are much more careful with scents now. I remember when women were encouraged to layer their scent and perfume, bath oil, powder, lotion, etc were all necessities! Thank god its not that heavily marketed anymore! I think Avon is the only dinosaur who does that. (and I love Avon!) Now when a "layered" or scent-intoxicated person is around me, I gag. It happened the other day in fact and while I love femmey stuff, wow, that is so not cool anymore!

My all time fav scent to wear and have in my house is Nag Champa. I have a past life association with it...
Gotta love champa
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BugsAndKisses For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 04:39 PM   #14
Babyangeleyez

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Babyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST Reputation

If we are talking about perfumes/colognes:
Miami Glow by J-Lo. I love it!!!
Happy Heart by Clinique
Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch (will make me melt into the arms of a butch...ahhhh)

As far as other scents that I like:
Pine scented candles in winter
Smell of rain
Peony flowers
Newborn baby smell
Babyangeleyez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Babyangeleyez For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 05:06 PM   #15
Daktari

I was born anosmic...means I have no sense of smell at all.

Every day someone, somewhere will say "here, smell this".

There are so many things I would love to smell

A girl
Food cooking
Baking bread
Grass
Girls
Tar
Woodland
Gas
Fire
Did I say girls already?
The Beach
Myself
The countryside after rain
Girls
My family
My house now that I've stopped smoking
My cat
Gunpowder
Friends
et al

It's odd...it's hard to explain a smell. Remember that scene in Mask where the guy explains how something feels to a blind girl to explain a sight? Well it's even harder to explain a smell.

Smell is our most primal sense... it's linked to the amygdula, which is our reptilian brain. (I'm sure someone will correct me on this and I would love to know more...where does this anosmia come from??)

I so envy y'all yer sense of smell.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 05:10 PM   #16
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

I am very sensitive to smells good and bad.

That being said there are many fragrances that really get to me the #1 being Patchouli. I can smell patchouli at 50 paces and it instantly gives me a migraine and makes me feel nauseous...uugghh. Just thinking about it bothers me!

I very rarely wear cologne but if I do its Cool Waters. I prefer clean non overpowering perfumes on femmes. The flowery really strong scents give me migraines.

I would like to add I believe many people dont really know how to wear perfumes/colognes. I like just a faint scent which catches my attention and makes me want to get closer I dont like so overpowering that I can smell you 3 aisles over in WalMart lol
Old 09-30-2011, 05:12 PM   #17
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
I absolutely adore the rose and the carnation, with carnation probably being my favorite.
I love the smell of Johnsons baby lotion, it reminds me of my son when he was little
I love the smell of morning dew on a fresh spring morning.
I love the smell of Downy "Fresh Linen" on my clean sheets.
I love "Dream More" perfume by Gap.
I love "Hugo Boss" for men.

I hate the smell of skunks, burning or rotting flesh (yes, I've smelled it, I'm a nurse), Eucalyptus (it's too medicine like for me)....that's enough for me
I love the smell of the seasons, especially early in the morning when no-one is about.

I too, hate the smell of burnt/rotting flesh – I wear Eucalyptus under my nose in an attempt to keep the smell at bay.

Old 09-30-2011, 05:14 PM   #18
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post

You saying about layering brings back memories of an Great Aunt and her ‘shield’ of scent that radiated about 6 ft from her – crikey, it was so strong! She smelled like she’d fallen in a vat of the stuff, lol! I hate anything strong smelling, preferring subtle and gentle, and always remember trying to avoid the ‘inevitable Great Aunt hug and kiss’, lol!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 05:17 PM   #19
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
FAVES: Nag Champs...Patchouli....freshly laundered Downy Vanilla Lavender scented sheets and towels.....hickory and/or oak fires....scents of fall...pumpkins...hay...mums...
DISLIKES: Heavily perfumed women...a dab'll do ya, for me, anyway. I do not like the rose smelling ones...my ALL time fave on a woman is Lolita by Lempicke...but I am sure, someone, somewhere, will entice me something again...<smiles>.
For me..I LOVE Diesel Men's Cologne, Axe Body Wash and After Bath Spray...Dark Temptations...and I got a new one this year...PS...don't know who makes it...but dayummmm does it smell awesome when I put it on...

I don't care for the Avon scents. LOng time ago, there was a scent available at the 5 & dime (dating myself here, too) called Evening In Paris...I can NOT stand the scent of that...ewwwww
I used to quite like Patchouli, but, sadly it gives me migraines. One of my neighbours has done an Avon round for years – the best product they ever did was a leave in hair conditioner called quick touch in the 70s – they brought it back and changed the formula, it’s pants, now, lol!

The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 05:21 PM   #20
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
I love the smell of cut grass.
I hate when the femme im dating wears sickly sweet scents.. like Vanilla I hate the smell of Vanilla.
I wear Fahrenheit colonge thats my scent
Vanilla is one of the few fragrances that will actually make me boke - I can't stand it! I refuse to cook with it as well, lol!

I love the smell of cut grass after the rains – I’ve been known to stand outside just smelling the air…… I’m sure the neighbours think I’m a weirdo, lol!

The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: