Shay McGee

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
open

1 Highscore

Shay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST Reputation

My little guy screamed at me to feed him. He is so vocal sometimes that alarms me . I never should of spoiled him with wet pet food earlier in the week. I don't care if he is a big brat . I love him to death !
Shay McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shay McGee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2013, 03:19 AM   #282
girllikeu2

How Do You Identify?:
Dingbat
Relationship Status:
Facebook Official

Thanked 1,100 Times in 288 Posts
girllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputationgirllikeu2 Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know how a 12 pound cat manages to sound like a herd of elephants running down the hall at 4 AM, but mine does.
girllikeu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girllikeu2 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2013, 09:00 PM   #283
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default my response to girllikeu2

girllikeu2,
When I read your post, I burst into loud laughter. Thanks for sharing! The impromptu release was great!

* Here is a perfect example of why I enjoy coming here and reading everyone's posts. Now the truth is out. My mission is not always entirely to seek out and annoy - only just mostly.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2013, 06:17 AM   #284
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My poodle Jacques brought his woobie to bed with him for the first time ever...
Old 10-12-2013, 07:23 PM   #285
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My dog, Cricket, has taken an....unnatural.... liking to my yoga mat.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:02 PM   #286
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Shed on things and be cute to make up for it.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2013, 11:37 PM   #287
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girllikeu2 View Post
I don't know how a 12 pound cat manages to sound like a herd of elephants running down the hall at 4 AM, but mine does.

I have a 25 pounder that does this very same thing. His romping up and down the hall sounds like a herd of elephants, but his voice sounds like a lion. Especially in a silent house between the hours of 11pm and 5:30am.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2013, 05:22 AM   #288
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I caught my fish sleeping!
Old 10-13-2013, 02:34 PM   #289
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

My dogs shared my butternut squash with me! This bodes well, since I have a recipe for butternut squash dog treats I want to make them They are all natural and I can make them small for their little bitty mouths
Old 10-14-2013, 02:33 AM   #290
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Freak out when I try to brush her tummy
Old 10-14-2013, 05:27 PM   #291
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I make Blossom and Rosie's food homemade and it is frozen or refrigerated. So, every evening I warm it up a bit in the microwave. I ordered little green
bowls that degrade properly. Plus I could get 600 of them for a reasonable price.

Well Rosie is right on that..every night after she eats her dinner she chews up the bowl and leaves little pieces everywhere except for the pieces she swallows.

Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 09:51 PM   #292
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
Chessie and I just got back from the vet. His bottom was bleeding a little and I suspected an infected anal gland. Yep. He came home with pain meds, antibiotics, and some fortiflora. He shared some lovely scented air biscuits all the way home from the vet.

He has also gained 32 pounds. He went from 85 to 117 pounds. Good Dog, that is unacceptable. Apparently, the intestinal diet was incorrectly prescribed as the high energy type, instead of the low fat type.

When he goes for his followup appointment, the vet will be aspirating the tumor that is growing larger on his belly. I'm very nervous about the results of this. If it is bad news, it is bad. If it is good news, that means she is recommending surgical removal. I'm very uncomfortable with a dog of his age going under anesthesia. But I am hoping that is all I have to worry about.

Okay, Chessie had his follow up appointment today. The bum is fully healed, yay! The aspirated tumor is a lipoma, and is non-cancerous, YAY!!!!!! I will be scheduling him for the big scary surgery within the next few weeks, because it has grown from 3 centimeters to 9 centimeters in just the past 4 months. It is time for that thing to go!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2013, 09:55 AM   #293
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

Hi,

My baby kitty has an obsession with bacon so this morning I am cooking some bacon in the oven and she is following me all around the kitchen screaming at me as if she has not eaten in a week.

Yes, I give her about a half of a piece of bacon when I make it and she goes nuts for it.

I am sure the veterinarian would scold me for that but it makes her so happy how can I refuse her.

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2013, 10:44 AM   #294
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_boi View Post
Freak out when I try to brush her tummy
Tummy tumms are for rubbing not brushing,

her little nipples are under her fur...ouch!
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2013, 11:35 AM   #295
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Had a dream I was running with a football under my arm and woke up laying on my back with my cat tucked under my arm against my side like a football.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #296
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation
Cool while cleaning ...

I was bending over wiping the bottom cabinets, and felt a cold nose checking out my rump, squealing I snapped my towel at Sophie behind me ...
She wasn't there ... it was the trash can.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 12:42 PM   #297
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

our babygirl pup had some scrambled eggs and as always, gave us lots of kisses!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 03:21 PM   #298
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

They (2 kitties) take turns laying on me to sleep.
TheLoneStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheLoneStranger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2013, 06:29 AM   #299
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Let's just say......

My mother's pit bull makes Marley look like an obedience school Mensa dog....

Old 11-06-2013, 07:09 AM   #300
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

One of my cats spent the last two nights sleeping on my pillow, curled up next to my head, snoring. Kind of sweet, kind of annoying.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets