Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > BFP Announcements

Old 09-09-2020, 10:52 AM   #1
theoddz
Senior Citizen

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,558 Times in 2,376 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Default PaPa has gone to be with the Lord

I want to let everyone here know that our beloved friend, PaPa (Paula) went to be with our Lord this morning at 7 am. Paula was a close and dear friend to many, but my wife had a special friendship with her and was able to visit Paula a little over a week ago. Through my wife, I got to know Paula a bit better and she became dear to me, also. That's the kind of person Paula was.

Paula was such a sweet, decent and loving person. Many here count her as a one in a million kind of friend, as she was dear. Paula gave true and constant meaning to the saying, "You have a friend in Pennsylvania", because with Paula, it was true.

Paula passed at the end of a nearly yearlong battle with cancer. Never was a person more of a warrior than Paula was, meeting this challenge with unbelievable courage, heart and determination. Many times, it was Paula who buoyed up the spirits of her sad friends. She remained full of humor and love for all, as a last testament to her indomitable spirit and strength of character. She had a wonderful sense of humor and enjoyed laughter as a true sport, even if it was to laugh at herself. She was just a really good person and the world is, indeed, less because she is now gone, yet better because she was in it and brought her own brand of love and joy to many.

In the last days of her life, Paula wanted her friends and family to remind every one of her dear friends that she truly loved them and cherished their friendships. So it is with that thought that Paula has left us. We are all the richer in life because of our friendship with Paula.

May she always and forever rest in peace.

~Theo~
Old 09-09-2020, 11:01 AM   #2
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to Bevidotcom

Thanked 1,852 Times in 419 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am so sorry to hear about this. Although I did not know Papa, I know many on this site were close. My sincerest condolences to all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
I want to let everyone here know that our beloved friend, PaPa (Paula) went to be with our Lord this morning at 7 am. Paula was a close and dear friend to many, but my wife had a special friendship with her and was able to visit Paula a little over a week ago. Through my wife, I got to know Paula a bit better and she became dear to me, also. That's the kind of person Paula was.

Paula was such a sweet, decent and loving person. Many here count her as a one in a million kind of friend, as she was dear. Paula gave true and constant meaning to the saying, "You have a friend in Pennsylvania", because with Paula, it was true.

Paula passed at the end of a nearly yearlong battle with cancer. Never was a person more of a warrior than Paula was, meeting this challenge with unbelievable courage, heart and determination. Many times, it was Paula who buoyed up the spirits of her sad friends. She remained full of humor and love for all, as a last testament to her indomitable spirit and strength of character. She had a wonderful sense of humor and enjoyed laughter as a true sport, even if it was to laugh at herself. She was just a really good person and the world is, indeed, less because she is now gone, yet better because she was in it and brought her own brand of love and joy to many.

In the last days of her life, Paula wanted her friends and family to remind every one of her dear friends that she truly loved them and cherished their friendships. So it is with that thought that Paula has left us. We are all the richer in life because of our friendship with Paula.

May she always and forever rest in peace.

~Theo~
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2020, 12:12 PM   #3
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,253 Times in 2,367 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

RIP Paula.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2020, 07:44 PM   #4
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 105,856 Times in 24,843 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My condolences.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2020, 11:24 PM   #5
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 15,952 Times in 4,687 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

RIP (((( PaPa ))))) your sweet words will always be treasured
Old 09-20-2020, 11:50 PM   #6
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
(her) witchy treat
Preferred Pronoun?:
bae

Thanked 19,303 Times in 5,705 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i didn't know Papa well but she was such a very kind person..to the bone..rest in peace ..