Old 11-12-2009, 11:11 PM   #1
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default These dreams go on when I close my eyes...

So this thread is all about dreams. DO you generally remember your's? Have any recurrent ones? Interesting ones that we should interpret?

I actually don't remember most of my dreams. Of those I do remember, I never dream about what is going on in my life now. I dream about high school and undergraduate school (and those are never good dreams - I can't get into my locker, can't find my class, realize I've been enrolled for a class all semester but never attended, that sort of thing). I worked at a vet clinic for 10 years and never once dreamed about it when I was working there. Since I quit it's come up in some dreams. Also dream a lot about my first job as a camp counselor. I never dream about current circumstances: current job or graduate school. I rarely dream about anyone who is currently in my life (including my girlfriend - oops...). I used to dream that I could fly but don't anymore - those dreams were awesome, I really miss those. I do occasionally have the out-in-public-suddenly-realize-I-am-naked dreams - those are not fun. Finally, I do dream about my first love on a pretty regular basis. I was in love with her from 6th grade until she graduated (she was a year ahead). Nothing ever happened between us, we were only friends (much to my chagrin). ANd I rarely have sex dreams, mostly more along the lines of making out. Occasioanlly a real sex dream will slip in there though

So what about the rest of you???
Old 11-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #2
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I once dreamed the Stay Puff guy was coming after me, a la Ghostbusters. It made me feel hungry and claustrophobic at the same time.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:43 PM   #3
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

So, any interesting dreams lately? Last night I dreamed that I was at something like a hotel, maybe a dormitory, and I was dating a woman but I could never remember her name. Never got very sexual but TONS of making out. Then I realized that she had a twin sister and that at different times I had been with each of them. One would think the next logical step would be to mac with both at the same time - except I woke up
Old 04-15-2010, 08:48 PM   #4
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The other night, I dreamed a doggie came into my life. She was precious and now, after previously and effectively stamping down the "I want a baby!" and "I want a pet!" feelings, some of them have resurrected.

Disclaimer: I, as a full grown woman, know the difference(s) between a baby and a pet.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #5
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Member Photo Albums

You don't have to set up a college fund for a pet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
The other night, I dreamed a doggie came into my life. She was precious and now, after previously and effectively stamping down the "I want a baby!" and "I want a pet!" feelings, some of them have resurrected.

Disclaimer: I, as a full grown woman, know the difference(s) between a baby and a pet.

Tags
dreams