Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,618 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

a pizza party for my summer help. Two gals who came to work in my shop for the summer through a community program. It was their last day today and I am going to miss them! We had a blast all summer long and they were SO much help getting me organized in the new store after we moved! I had to throw them a lil party!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2013, 09:10 PM   #2462
vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
i prefer being proadverb.
Relationship Status:
single.

Thanked 1,260 Times in 381 Posts
vixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputation
Default pretty is as pretty does.

• que bella refining fruit enzyme spa masque
• dior airflash spray foundation
• clarins moisture rich body lotion
• lindt hello my name is coconut love white chocolate bar
Old 08-16-2013, 11:06 PM   #2463
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

A large barqs rootbeer from Broncos. First soda I've had in three months and I sooooo made it last.
Old 08-17-2013, 12:14 PM   #2464
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
A blowtorch, some metal cutting discs, and a set of drill bits for drilling metal, a piece of steel pipe, and leather gloves...

I forgot to add, that at a really cool estate sale shop run by the Lutheran church, I bought a bunch of silver plate condiment forks and spoons for $.50 each. They are all have different ornate patters...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2013, 03:27 PM   #2465
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post

I forgot to add, that at a really cool estate sale shop run by the Lutheran church, I bought a bunch of silver plate condiment forks and spoons for $.50 each. They are all have different ornate patters...

For the love of...Apparently, there had not been enough coffee time before I posted this one...It should have said:

They all have different ornate patterns.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2013, 04:40 PM   #2466
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Thrift store treasures

A new Hello Kitty coloring book with stickers!!

A printer

Some grocery items
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2013, 07:05 PM   #2467
tndoc
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
One Day

tndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputationtndoc Has the BEST Reputation

i bought some duct tape today
tndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tndoc For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #2468
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I bought dinner for two and a lovely piece of artwork that will hang in the dining area and give me creative inspiration.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #2469
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Starry Night print

Rustoleum....

Unmentionable

Duct tape

Dog food.....

Crazy glue.....

Stamps

Beads.......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2013, 03:20 AM   #2470
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

A jar of wasabi powder (thanks grenade)
A very gay lesbian leather wristband
Old 08-27-2013, 04:32 AM   #2471
SirLucian

How Do You Identify?:
Revenant I Have Become Indestructible
Preferred Pronoun?:
Vampir
Relationship Status:
Ageless One / My Coven, Commanding an Embodied Authority Not Ruled By External Opinions Or Behaviors

SirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

Rustoleum 2 gal
dowels
lots of paint
lots of different wood
chains
bolts
keys
There is a certain Darkness here
Rock Walls Dripping with anticipation
Life is too long to Live alone
Family is Everything
SirLucian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:12 AM   #2472
Daktari

A heavy duty workshop apron
A kids Kangol Herringbone 504 flat cap
Utility knife with leather sheath
Old 08-27-2013, 05:56 AM   #2473
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

First of all....y'all have got my imagination going in high gear

Secondly, it is too early for me to have made a purchase, but I fully intend to get a coffee on my way to work...and maybe gas...nothing quite as interesting as the above....
Old 09-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #2474
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

A Dutchman Pop up camper...really nice and clean...I'm excited about it.

I'm getting to old to lay on the ground, well actually what it is, is that I can't get up off the ground fast enough not to wet my pants in the middle of the night.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2013, 09:52 PM   #2475
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

A mirror and some privacy shades...........
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2013, 10:29 PM   #2476
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

cat toys
dish detergent
chicken
oatmeal
some other boring stuff I can't recall.

The cat toy that is shaped like a banana but filled with catnip was very popular. They nearly fought over it.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2013, 01:50 AM   #2477
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

Nothing at all, for a change.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:45 PM   #2478
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

5 new pairs of shoes, 3 pairs of pants, 1 t-shirt, 1 dress, and one jacket are on their way. Adding these to the things I purchased last week (prom and cabaret dresses), and the clothes I picked up on Wednesday (2 casual dresses, a light jean jacket, and a pair of boots), I think I am done with reunion shopping (I fucking hope so, because I am over shopping right now)

When I shop for reunion, it reminds me of how it felt to do back-to-school shopping as a teen. I get totally emotionally exhausted with the shopping, but I feel a tinge of giddiness (and a lot of guilt, because I generally try to do my shopping at resale shops) about having new things...

I also picked up:

Starbucks
Energy drinks
Vitamin Water
Multiple cans of sustainably caught sardines (chile & lime, cumin & chile, mustard & dill, smoked, & mustard)
Garlic Lady's Habanero Stuffed Olives (so fucking good)
Laundry soap
Garbage bags
Gum
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2013, 11:13 PM   #2479
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

So now that I have a twelve year old penpal (the son of a couple that are friends of me and the wife) I thought we'd have some great fun. He still contacts me every day via Aim for a morning chat. It's been such an interesting relationship. We are going to work on a project together. He seems interested in working on haikus with me, so I sent him a special composition notebook and a couple of special pens. He hasn't gotten them yet of course. He's an adhd child, and his parents are excited that he's really interested in this.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:53 PM   #2480
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet potatoes.
Cream coloured, sheep face slipper boots.
Tinkerbell costume.
Light up wand.
I bid on a pair of Irregular Choice Green Glitter Tinsel Court shoes. I hope someone doesn't pip me to the post when I'm at work or sumfink! (If I don't get them there is still time to find shoes for Tinkerbell)

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today