Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > New York Forums

Old 11-17-2009, 03:00 PM   #1
Rogue

How Do You Identify?:
femme dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
happily married

Rogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb Upstate/Western New York

Hello from Upstate/Western New York Area!!

We live in the very quaint little town of Naples. Naples is a small town located in the fingerlakes area of Upstate/Western New York. We live about 25 minutes from Canandaigua and about 60 minutes from Rochester!

We both like to socialize and go to get-to-gethers, potlucks, dinners, and theater.. If anyone from Upstate/Western NY area would like to join us anytime.. We would love that!

Hugs

Rogue and SyrIsaac
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rogue For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2010, 02:24 AM   #2
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Glad to see I'm not the only one living in a rinky dink town Short of driving 40 minutes to go to a LGBT club, there is no where around to immerse myself in gay folk. Sadness
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:59 AM   #3
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

We're in upstate NY, in the Schenectady area. That's just a bit west of Albany. We love to socialize, but it *is* difficult to pull together a group of people. Maybe one weekend day, we could meet in the middle for a festival or dinner or something. I know Western NY has a lot to offer, especially in the nicer weather.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 05:08 AM   #4
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

good morning........... westerneww yawwkers...

this thread needs some serious bumping........LOL

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:34 AM   #5
nickster

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns

nickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputation

Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone. I'm in the Fingerlakes region and would love to meet others in the area. Anything interesting (events / get togethers) oning on?
nickster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickster For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 06:34 AM   #6
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

yee HAAaaa ............ there is life out there in western Ny land..... ha..
mawning Nicksters

Old 06-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #7
nickster

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns

nickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputationnickster Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening Morningstar.....Nick
The Following User Says Thank You to nickster For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 08:38 PM   #8
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

western ny'er here, well used to be anyway. i get up to buffalo to visit often now a days.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:07 PM   #9
bright_arrow

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I live up in Lowville, the boi is South of me in Syracuse.

Yesterday was like queer day at Walmart apparently ~ a BF couple, a baby butch, and an older butch. I was like damn you femme invisibility!

lol
Old 07-11-2010, 07:16 PM   #10
nickster

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns

Anyone going to Pride festivities in Rochester this weekend?
Old 07-11-2010, 07:53 PM   #11
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickster View Post
Anyone going to Pride festivities in Rochester this weekend?
I am.

I can't remember why though.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:02 AM   #12
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

its lunch time here in wester NY region......
this is a very slow moving thread........... maybe we need to spread the word around here........ lol

Old 08-09-2010, 02:04 PM   #13
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

Ok...everyone in New York - brace yourselves....

We are having a get together BBQ/dish to pass in on Sunday 8/15 at noon. Close to Syracuse (but not actually Syracuse)

PM me for the location if you're interested.

adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:29 PM   #14
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

*bump*
Let's get together before we are snowed in for the winter.
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:47 PM   #15
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Hello, NY'ers! I live in southern Albany county right on the edge of the Catskills. I wouldn't mind driving out to go to meetings/dinners just to be in good company. Anything going on? Want to get something going?
Old 11-02-2010, 01:41 PM   #16
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Hello, NY'ers! I live in southern Albany county right on the edge of the Catskills. I wouldn't mind driving out to go to meetings/dinners just to be in good company. Anything going on? Want to get something going?
Yes! Let's plan something.
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 02:00 PM   #17
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

I'm from NYS originally from Yonkers in Westchester CO. moved further upstate to Syracuse/Auburn area many yrs ago. I can say this the 70's late and 80's really rocked up there then something happened ... I guess people moved or lost interest. I had so much fun then when the gay community was really active.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:40 PM   #18
bright_arrow

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Saw someone bumped this thread, and I realized I haven't been here in awhile.. I moved down to Syracuse a few months ago and so far have dragged the boi to the BF Social Dinner in Rochester once, and we have dinner with some BF folks in Syracuse this Thursday
Old 04-06-2012, 04:50 AM   #19
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Good morning western NY

its good friday .... along with easter weekend.
I see tis thread has really been dead ........ soooo lets try and see if some of us can bring it back to life.

who's ready for camping??? I know i am
i had a most memorable time at the Cedars few yrs ago in canada.
Id LOVE to go back there.
then here is another ......... its consider'd a gay friendly camp ground as the owners whom i know are a lesbian couple whom have been together for ha.... yrs / yrs.. very nice couple i may add.
this place sits on 100 acres... has lots of hiking , a lil fishing and more....

ARKWRIGHT HILLS CAMPGROUND
2942 Route 83,
Fredonia, NY 14063-9764 ·
Get Directions
Phone 1 716.679.7532

Old 04-06-2012, 07:09 AM   #20
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Easter, Everyone! I am still near Albany if anyone wants to enjoy this sunny weather. Spring is upon us-let's do something!

Tags
new york, upstate, upstate ny, western, western ny