Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 02-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #1
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hidden Chronicles

Okay, so this is really, really sad.

Thanks to Mrs Day, I am now officially hooked on Facebook's Hidden Chronicles. Problem is, I have no friends to play with apart from Blue and said Mrs Day as I'm not a regular Facebook user (until now).

So, anyone else out there hooked? If so, please get in touch. (Told you this was sad.)

Thanks

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #2
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

its quite addictive Words
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #3
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

MsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST Reputation

Haven't succumbed to that one ! But should you get a Farm or join a Mafia, let me know ; )
MsMerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsMerrick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 07:18 PM   #4
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
its quite addictive Words
That it is
The Following User Says Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 07:21 PM   #5
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMerrick View Post

Haven't succumbed to that one ! But should you get a Farm or join a Mafia, let me know ; )
Oh God, you should add Blue, Hy's a Farmville addict.

Could be worse..lol...
Old 02-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #6
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,369 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Farmville is evil. *loves getting the unexpected eggs and the surprise babies*
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:17 PM   #7
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I've recently become addicted to Hidden Chronicles myself.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:43 PM   #8
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Words, I play, just not an addict...yet, lol
Still trying to figure it all out
I really just play to help others because I suck at finding the hidden items

BTW, if it were not for Day telling me how I needed to give in and get a FB account, I'd probably still be the only one left with My Space.
I think the Mr and Mrs conspire to get some of us hooked on FB games

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 01:45 AM   #9
sanee66

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

sanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputation

i play words, hidden chronicles and a couple others. Get in touch if you want a friend!
Old 03-02-2012, 02:34 PM   #10
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanks for the replies. I've been a little pre-occupied lately so my apologies for the late response.

So, any more potential neighbours out there?

Words
Old 03-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #11
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

LOL - I just cant stop playing that game. Gaea got me hooked and now I'm there a couple of times a day "finding" things, decorating my estate, etc.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #12
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
LOL - I just cant stop playing that game. Gaea got me hooked and now I'm there a couple of times a day "finding" things, decorating my estate, etc.
Well, I figured since W/we're never likely to own any real estate of O/our own, this is the next best thing

Words
Old 03-02-2012, 03:22 PM   #13
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah I'm on there too. I stopped playing words with friends because I was playing too much. Thought I would try out Hidden Chronicles and haven't stop "trying it" since I started.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2012, 03:29 PM   #14
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
Well, I figured since W/we're never likely to own any real estate of O/our own, this is the next best thing

Words

I know - it's like I've won the e-lottery; or this is a blueprint for when I win the lottery irl.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:09 PM   #15
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I saw this thread this morning so figured I would try it. Like Ebon, I'm still "trying" it.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2012, 04:46 PM   #16
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Well, if you decide you want to keep on 'trying it'....let me know if you'd like a new neighbour
Old 03-05-2012, 09:42 PM   #17
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

I play a couple times a day...i enjoy the game.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 02:32 AM   #18
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Ok, I love this game, but not many of my FB friends play it so it takes forever to build stuff, get clues, etc and I need neighbors. If you could use a neighbor who will visit the game more than once a day and use the apps to make sure all requests for stuff get answered, feel free to add me: Parker Wolf.
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2012, 06:29 AM   #19
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

*Bumpity-bump*
Old 03-25-2012, 10:07 AM   #20
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

MsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
Oh God, you should add Blue, Hy's a Farmville addict.

Could be worse..lol...
No Farmville !!! Just FarmTown different Game, non Zynga !
MsMerrick is offline   Reply With Quote