deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation
On the table I keep a glass bowl filled with coconut lip shit, wallet, trident original gum, a pen, and a flash drive.

Beside the table, next to it. Is my poetry bag, filled with ancient words, books, pens, stationary and other things that I have not touched in way too long.

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2014, 04:09 PM   #202
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

lamp
magazines
books
lotion
highlighter....no clue why...
earrings....
Old 05-05-2014, 05:14 PM   #203
silkepus

How Do You Identify?:
covered in ink and glitter
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
watching pictures of cats on tumblr

silkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputation

SO MUCH F**ING STUFF!!!

I love to read and write and draw before I go to bed so my bedside table, which is a almost a real table with several pockets under, is completely overrun by the several books I read at the same time and all the different writing and drawing and comics things I'm trying to work on. It is literally bursting, there are stacks that tend to fall over, but my bookshelves are full and I dont have anymore room in the boxes of books I have under my bed. Sometimes I wonder if I may have too many books, but then I realize no, there is no such thing as too many books.

I also think I may have an alarmclock there... somewhere.

silkepus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to silkepus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2014, 05:16 PM   #204
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not much as I hate clutter so...

A small alarm clock, box of Kleenex and lamp ~~
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2014, 06:19 PM   #205
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

candle, clock, water bottles, remote controls and a leatherman

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 06:24 PM   #206
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bedside table

Coasters,
Kleenex,
a watch,
TV remote,
small emergency light,
and lots of cards and gifts from my sweetheart.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2014, 07:00 PM   #207
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default I forgot.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
lamp
magazines
books
lotion
highlighter....no clue why...
earrings....
I dont know how I forgot...I also have my jewelry holder and my hello kitty light up (with different colors!) cube clock...
seems like a lot when I read it...its an antique table but has 2 levels...and its not even cluttered....lol I did move the highlighter though....
Old 05-08-2014, 07:38 PM   #208
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

watch, chapstick, couple quarters and a dime, clock, book (The Gift of Fear), magazine under book (won't provide type magazine ), a 3/8 nut driver and a sucker - it's a cherry flavored Charms sucker.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2014, 01:01 PM   #209
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

3 watches. A bracelet. A pair of cufflinks. My money. My license, bankcard. 2 books. My phone.

And, there is no partridge in a pear tree.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2014, 03:37 PM   #210
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Medication, scentsy warmer, colognes and books

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2014, 04:07 PM   #211
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Thanked 3,844 Times in 856 Posts
girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

About 15 books, an iTunes card and a pair of earrings
girlin2une is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girlin2une For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2014, 04:54 PM   #212
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Samurai sword, cell phone and charger Tablet and charger. ALARM clock
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2014, 05:01 PM   #213
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

A "sunrise" alarm clock, 2 ceramic fish that I got at the Denver aquarium during a visit back home YEARS ago, a jewelry box, a lamp, coconut-lime hand lotion, 3 candles, and a framed picture that my father took of sunset while vacationing in Mexico.

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2014, 06:14 PM   #214
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1. A lamp

2. A Bose CD/Radio/Alarm/Clock.

3. My CPAP machine.

4. The remote fob for my home security system.

5. Two television remotes.

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2014, 06:43 PM   #215
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A gorgeous "lilipad" lamp my Kasey rewired and added a lovely tapestry lampshade to, which adds a touch of romance to the room.
An alarm clock
A framed picture of our honeymoon
A framed picture of myself and our daughter taken in the hospital the day she was born.
A starfish
A pair of earplugs
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2014, 08:32 PM   #216
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

An ashtray that Mom painted years ago with a college logo on it. I keep my Bluetooth in it for those after midnight calls.

Two squirrel candle holders with tea lights in them

Remote to the TV and a tissue box

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2014, 08:35 AM   #217
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A small recently gifted handpainted canvas with this quote...

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2014, 09:20 AM   #218
EmJay

How Do You Identify?:
femme

EmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST Reputation

On the left side of my bed there is a lamp, a photo frame with my kitty that passed , a candle holder with a cherry scented candle and my tv remote. On the right side of my bed is a matching lamp and candle holder to the left side, except a raspberry scented candle, and I have a little Eiffel Tower that I slide my rings onto while I sleep, a little dish of dog treats for my girl and some allergy pills and tissues to combat my allergies to my girl. Oh and some bobby pins and a hair tie that I should clean up
EmJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EmJay For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2015, 08:20 PM   #219
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

My bedroom furniture is not the same anymore because I threw out some really old stuff and replaced it with better, older stuff.

But the table I keep near the bed is now home to various pictures of my Sugar-Honey-Bear's daughter, pictures of my daughter and my two sons, and a picture of yours truly with Yours Truly; then a small keepsake milk-glass dish with spare sets of keys to his house, barn and truck, and a set of building maps (?) for a place we are thinking about that might be an interesting place to own, maybe, in the future (it's down the road, a spell).

And.... a flashlight and an old pair of antique binoculars (he gave them to me for my birthday, recently).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 08:22 PM   #220
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Don't know haven't been in there in 2 days