Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Massachusetts Forums

Old 03-08-2013, 09:39 AM   #21
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,343 Times in 2,665 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchboi1999 View Post
Okay guys and dolls here is what I found about it on Facebook

Sunday

3:00pm until 7:00pm

Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, Northampton,MA.

Join us as we dance the afternoon away at our Annual Naughty or Nice Afternoon Tea Dance. You won't be disappointed!

Note the time!!! It's a 3 PM start! FREE PARKING. Note the venue....and then come on down!

Cash bar. Munchies. Music and Fun! $10/$5 students (18+)

Will you wear your Naughty outfit? Or Nice? We'd LOVE to see what you've got in mind!

Music by DJ Rockin' Reenie...she's got her finger on the pulse of the music you love to dance to! WOW!

A fundraiser for the LGBT Coalition of Western MA.
At the risk of being a pain in the ass, and I absolutely acknowledge that I may be completely wrong, but I don't have a good feeling about the LGBT Coalition. The website is very polished with tons of pictures of very well groomed women and men, none of whom are local, and I can't find any evidence that any of the money from the dances and other events supports any programming for young people.

Like I said, I don't know for sure, and I kind of hope I am wrong.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #22
butchboi1999

How Do You Identify?:
Outlaw
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
I have a beloved

butchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Spread the word!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Thank you for this! I joined!
Yeah, that is so awesome. Will be chatting up the meetup soon, perhaps even a facebook page.
butchboi1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #23
butchboi1999

How Do You Identify?:
Outlaw
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
I have a beloved

butchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
At the risk of being a pain in the ass, and I absolutely acknowledge that I may be completely wrong, but I don't have a good feeling about the LGBT Coalition. The website is very polished with tons of pictures of very well groomed women and men, none of whom are local, and I can't find any evidence that any of the money from the dances and other events supports any programming for young people.

Like I said, I don't know for sure, and I kind of hope I am wrong.
I haven't been on their website in a long time. I know that I volunteered for them about three years ago when they did a Mardi Gras theme party. From what I was told, there was a big split in the Noho Pride Committee and the Coalition was formed as a way of being more "financially" secure. But that is just hearsay.
butchboi1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to butchboi1999 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2013, 07:17 AM   #24
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping the thread for some new peeps from the area.... welcome!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2013, 12:39 PM   #25
IwasaNinja

How Do You Identify?:
I'm just me

IwasaNinja is on a distinguished road

Cinnamongrrl was kind enough to inform me of this thread. Just giving a quick hi to my fellow Western MA people.

So, hello from Springfield
IwasaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IwasaNinja For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2013, 03:16 PM   #26
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome welcome welcome IwasaNinja and other new members from WMA!
Old 03-02-2014, 12:20 AM   #27
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping this thread. Been WAY too long since anyone has posted here!

Anyone interested in getting something going in Western, MA? A dinner? I'd love to hang with some BFP peoples.

So--post damnit!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2019, 11:33 AM   #28
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,459 Times in 740 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone going to Noho Pride this year? Anyone interested in lunch, drinks, catching the Derby later in the day? Bevi and I plan on attending for a bit.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 08:04 AM   #29
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,113 Times in 3,005 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Bumping this thread. Been WAY too long since anyone has posted here!

Anyone interested in getting something going in Western, MA? A dinner? I'd love to hang with some BFP peoples.

So--post damnit!
If you can include this NY girl, yes please!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 08:04 AM   #30
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,113 Times in 3,005 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Anyone going to Noho Pride this year? Anyone interested in lunch, drinks, catching the Derby later in the day? Bevi and I plan on attending for a bit.
This is tomorrow, yes? Early pride! I'll be down in the NYC area tomorrow. Have fun
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2019, 03:05 PM   #31
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,459 Times in 740 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry we will miss you but hope NYC is a great time!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote