Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 07-22-2011, 09:36 PM   #61
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

How about Meant to Be or Slow Hand?
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:41 PM   #62
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

Slow Hand.........please!
MissPriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:00 AM   #63
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

hmmmm... I want a lot of things but whats a must is for her to want attention and be able to give attention. I want someone who is easy going but likes to be pampered a lil after we get to that place lol. I want someone who is happy to hear from or see me everytime not just when they are in the mood for me. thats what I want..
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 01:27 PM   #64
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I realize it's a tall order. I want someone who can pick figs by the time they are 3, and put them neatly in a zip lock bag, in case someone might want to take a picture. Some one who could skin a buck and scale a fish. Or remove a countertop, sink and all and toss it outside for the trash. Someone who could rip all the peach fuzz off my face with some over priced duct tape. Some one with crazy skills in basketball or tennis. Someone who's destiny is to be eaten by sharks. That really narrows my list, but I'm hopeful.
Yep that's a tall order. I've done demo and can do maintenance on my own car, but never skinned a buck yet I can clean fish---and I even bait my own hook. I'm an independent femme but will ask for help when I need to. Hmmmm sharks.... I don't swim that well so being eaten by a shark is possible.....grins.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:52 PM   #65
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

open borders
Old 09-19-2011, 02:45 PM   #66
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I want to pay off my house!!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:10 PM   #67
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Mad Tantra skills
Laughter from the deep belly
Tall enough I can stand under her chin (cause I am super tall at 5' f*ck all)
A good enough wrestler she can let me believe I pinned her

That's all for now...

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 11:25 PM   #68
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,611 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

more financial security

a horse (if I get the first one, I get the second one)

to go to the reunion...at least once

go to the Mermaid Festival at Coney Park

go to Burning Man

see the Grand Canyon

go to Chincateague Island to see the ponies

go to the Kentucky Derby
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 07:28 PM   #69
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

I want someone who can keep up with me, someone who can take the full force of my little hurricane of energy. When I am on the edge and afraid to jump I don't want to be comforted I want to be pushed. I want to get so good and muddy we don't come clean for days!

I want someone to help me teach my son baseball, I want someone who is just as proud of him as I am when he hits his first home run. I want to sit around a dinner table and talk about the day.

I want someone to keep me up all night biting my lip. I want someone to wind their hand in my hair when I lay my head on their chest.

I defiantly want someone to put this damn big wheels together cause my temper has just about hit the roof! It is my firm belief that you can do anything if you can read and that the words "I don't know" should always be followed with "but I can find out".....having such beliefs I have a pretty firm grip on "some assembly required" but F*CK if I know how to get this damn little piece of metal to stay on this bloody axle...GRRRRR!
Old 10-18-2011, 09:14 PM   #70
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

"I want a brand new house
On an episode of Cribs
And a bathroom I can play baseball in
And a king size tub big enough
For ten plus me"

I just don't want to be a rock star...just sayin
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 09:16 PM   #71
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

lmao@scubes....it COULD happen, right!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadyke View Post
"I want a brand new house
On an episode of Cribs
And a bathroom I can play baseball in
And a king size tub big enough
For ten plus me"

I just don't want to be a rock star...just sayin
Old 10-18-2011, 09:29 PM   #72
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default I want.....

I want someone who is emotionally/physically/spiritually/realistically available. I want someone to share my coffee and bagels with cream cheese in the mornings with.
I want someone who is heart ready to connect hers with mine...the "baggage" we will handle with TLC!
I want someone who is ready to love fiercely, with wild abandon, to play all night..sleep all day Sundays...wink..
I want someone who wants to join our lives, pool our resources, and dance into tomorrow under the stars, live with me in a 1 bedroom and LOVE it!
I want someone who is emotionally able to give..and receive....and have a very high libido....to match mine!
I want someone who will allow for our individualities to shine above our oneness...
I want someone who is not afraid to trust..to give her heart..to join my hand..to walk this fight I am in with me..
I want someone who is not about the material things in life but is about the love, the laughter, the life we can have..if we become one....the million tiny little things that matter...not the big stuff...
I want someone who isn't afraid to walk into my arms and heart..and join ourselves..to "be there" for one another...
I want someone who is strong, fierce, loving, compassionate, and with our minor flaws, we accept and have the big picture in mind...I have very little as far as material BUT I have a heart the size of the universe..with so much love to give...can you give that back...apply within if you do!! I deserve this, and so do YOU!
Old 10-18-2011, 09:31 PM   #73
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
lmao@scubes....it COULD happen, right!
It could AND...

<~~...so could this
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 09:44 PM   #74
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

What I really want right now...is for this beef stew to make itself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #75
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

easy:

adventurous, spontaneous, cheeky, cocky but not arrogant, assertive, able to talk till their lips fall off, can take the piss (and have the piss taken), likes a bit of a tussle, likes feisty, able to be silly/random, loves to try new things, travel and loves being out in nature.

needs to be blunt, very very honest, loyal, very communicative (about daily life, about emotions and about sex) and kind.

and a completely dirty letch with me.

rest is give and take and learning.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #76
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

I want a grant, so I can get my PhD. in Classical Chinese Medicine, and be able to teach. There is a fabulous program designed by a man who I think is the best (Classical) Doctor in the country. He is also a Taoist Priest, and gets all esoteric and stuff...... Most Chinese doctors have had to trade the Spiritual side of the medicine for "Science" in the name of saving their necks from the Communist Government in China. This country is actually a place where the essence of the medicine can flourish. I am proud of us for that This is my official proclamation : I want it, want it!!!!

Pashi

Last edited by Passionaria; 01-01-2012 at 03:15 PM. Reason: UM, ok this is a wanting romance thread??? OOps I saw the thing about the stew and went south fast!!!
Passionaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Passionaria For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #77
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I want a fantastic woman for my English cousin who will compliment him.

For myself; I want a Butch who is comfortable, secure and mentally/emotionally strong enough to handle me; a passionate, intense, free-spirited, independent, naturally feminine and happy Femme; capable of being self-sufficient, resourceful, determined and energetic, at the same time as being vulnerable, sensitive and emotional sometimes.

I want a Butch who is comfortable just allowing me to ‘Just be’ me and not expect me to ‘Just be’ something….I already am! Who is comfortable talking openly and intimately with me about their hopes, dreams, fears and needs.... who is equally as comfoerable with me talking intimately about mine.

I want a Butch who is willing to take the time to get to know ME and allow me to get to know hym/her!

....Oh! I want a Butch who has hys/her own tool kit....I'm not sharing my power tools! LOL!

I’m happy to wait for hym/her….

Last edited by 1QuirkyKiwi; 01-01-2012 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Typo....
1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #78
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
I want a fantastic woman for my English cousin who will compliment him.

For myself; I want a Butch who is comfortable, secure and mentally/emotionally strong enough to handle me; a passionate, intense, free-spirited, independent, naturally feminine and happy Femme; capable of being self-sufficient, resourceful, determined and energetic, at the same time as being vulnerable, sensitive and emotional sometimes.

I want a Butch who is comfortable just allowing me to ‘Just be’ me and not expect me to ‘Just be’ something….I already am! Who is comfortable talking openly and intimately with me about their hopes, dreams, fears and needs.... who is equally as comfoerable with me talking intimately about mine.

I want a Butch who is willing to take the time to get to know ME and allow me to get to know hym/her!

....Oh! I want a Butch who has hys/her own tool kit....I'm not sharing my power tools! LOL!

I’m happy to wait for hym/her….

Adding….

I want a Butch who can captivate my mind as well as my heart….

I want a Butch who can make me laugh ‘til I’m nearly falling off my chair, my face hurts and my sides are splitting….

I want a Butch who can keep up with me mentally and energetically….

….Crikey! ....Maybe I am asking for too much?! LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #79
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I want a nap.

I must fight it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2012, 06:45 PM   #80
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,611 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I want my chihuahua to stop licking himself!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: