How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,103 Times in 5,113 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny Dog is a very happy dog tonight, as she got to lick the pot that macaroni and cheese was made in.

Diva Kitty is currently snoring on the foot of my bed.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2018, 06:20 AM   #1563
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Loki was certain that I shorted him food this morning and followed me around for a while to make sure that I didn't have any more for him. Gracie has found a new place to hang out. I moved an end table into the hallway and she likes to perch there and greet me as I come out of the bedroom every morning. It's super sweet. It was supposed to be temporary but I think I'll leave it there for her.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2018, 08:41 AM   #1564
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
snip> Gracie has found a new place to hang out. I moved an end table into the hallway and she likes to perch there and greet me as I come out of the bedroom every morning. It's super sweet. It was supposed to be temporary but I think I'll leave it there for her.

Yeah, and who cares what that might look like.......we all know cats rule!

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2018, 02:10 PM   #1565
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominique View Post
Yeah, and who cares what that might look like.......we all know cats rule!

The funny thing is that it's tall and fits in the corner just fine so it actually works. Stranger things have happened.

This only got typed after Gracie jumped down off of my lap. She's not usually a lap kitty so that was a nice experience.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2018, 05:48 PM   #1566
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I'm hoping Buddy's stopped with the puking! Nothing major ... likely a hairball ... tuna flavored lube purchased!

And yes... the sound of a cat about to puke does make an excellent alarm clock!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2018, 07:52 PM   #1567
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,103 Times in 5,113 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny Dog got special treatment _two_days_ in a row; tonight she got to lick the plates clean of juices after steak and potatoes. What a lucky dog!

Diva Kitty spent most of the day hiding in the library. She must have found some interesting dusty old book.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2018, 03:53 PM   #1568
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,984 Times in 9,936 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Today, Simon has been such a pill. Toffee has been herself, trying to herd people around, lol. Petunia was such a good girl. She thought about killing an bird, but changed her mind upon seeing an butterfly. But I've got my eye on Simon. He likes to drag stuff into the house and I'm just not going to let him do that. Toffee is on my side tho, so I'm sure she'll come get me if Simon tries to drag anymore trash home.

All in all, they've been real good.

They'll get treats tonight, for sure.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2018, 06:34 PM   #1569
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gracie has been super sweet lately and asking (and sometimes demanding) for more attention so I see that as a good sign. Loki has been a snuggle bug today. I think he could tell I didn't feel great so he joined me on the sofa for long stretches of time. If I could just make him understand that 12 lbs of cat laying on the top edge of my ribs isn't particularly comfortable, that would have made it better. All in all, they've been really good today with the one exception of Loki trying to sharpen his claws on the furniture.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2018, 07:25 PM   #1570
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My grand dog is staying with me while my daughter visits with her friend for.3 weeks. He was previously aggressive with my boxer yoda, but this time he entered the house with Yoda already here and he was a perfect gentleman!
Bitsy even got fresh growling at him and he.was just so.relaxed. I give my daughter credit for.working with him on his behavioral issues. The ride from.NC was.not bad at all. I anticipated bad antics. He's a new, confident dog ♡
Old 07-13-2018, 06:16 AM   #1571
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know if I remembered to post but...

The chickens are mostly grown now.and I'm letting them out to free range in the yard with my supervision. We.have feral cats about and yes, I admit it...I'm a mother hen. I love my chickies.

Eleanor the cat has taken to darting outside when the door is open. She was previously too scared to venture out. Now.she.goes frequently against her parents wishes.

In doggie news... I have Bitsy back from my mom.since her health precludes her from pet care. I will just keep her from now on. Her other dog, Bella, may go with my brother or uncle when the time comes.

My daughter's pit bull, Oliver, who was going to be our dog is again going to be our dog. Her fiance will be traveling for work and they haven't the means to keep him.

So....

We are now.a family of

4 dogs
1 or 2 cats depending on the tendencies of Max
8 chickens

And that is all fine by me
Old 07-13-2018, 06:58 PM   #1572
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

This morning, Gracie did not want me to finish getting ready for work. She seems to have a knack for wanting attention when I have very little to give. Of course, I loved on her some anyway and she stood on the commode while I brushed my teeth and then she popped up on the counter until I had to get going.

She's so darn cute!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 07:56 AM   #1573
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I pretty much woke up with a real, live kitten eye mask and fat cat foot warmer this morning. I’ve sure missed my little fuzz muffins.

Purr City.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2018, 12:52 AM   #1574
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

He woke me up during a storm. Trotting around the house room to room. Jumping off and onto the recliner. I finally grabbed him and held him tight trying to comfort him until it was over. He was sooo scared hyperventilating shaking and pacing. I see one of those calming vests in his future. He's still shaking and the storm is well past us.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2018, 07:02 PM   #1575
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gracie is starting to mess with the shower curtain again. She's already snagged it twice in as many days. Bad girl!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2018, 08:35 PM   #1576
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

This went on all day long.

All three begging to go out. After 15 minutes in this heat and humidity, they would crowd the back patio door wanting to get back inside to air conditioner.

And forget the next time they wanted out that it was not a good idea.I think too, they like seeing me cater to their impulsive wishes. Trio furfaces in crime I say! They could not be any more spoiled! I love all three to the moon and back!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2018, 08:59 PM   #1577
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

The girls (the chickens) figured out how.to.get out of.the coop on their own

Needless to say, mama is NOT happy. We remedied the situation (I hope!) but gosh, it could have been very bad
Old 07-23-2018, 12:28 PM   #1578
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Well, Gracie is looking adorable, snoozing folded up and upside down on the pillow on her stool and Loki has resettled down back in his bed after making the rounds to the bowls, box and me. Not in that order, thank goodness.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2018, 05:22 AM   #1579
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Yoda went after one of the chickens yesterday. No harm done BUT mama freaked out a bit
Old 07-24-2018, 09:12 AM   #1580
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Buddy knocked over my coffee all over the leather ottoman. Who wants a cat?!

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets