Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight I grilled a t-bone and we had a side of tomatoes and cottage cheese. for dessert a slice of Louisiana crunch cake. It was pretty amazing!
She was bored. She loved, had capacity to love, for love, to give and accept love. Only she tried twice and failed twice to find somebody not just strong enough to deserve it, earn it, match it, but even brave enough to accept it.”

~William Faulkner, The Town
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2019, 06:44 PM   #29142
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Louisiana Crunch Cake that does sound good.

I had fresh apricots for dinner and now I'm thinking about a couple slices of Dave's thin sliced Killer Bread, toasted and with butter for dessert.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2019, 07:01 PM   #29143
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I ate two salads:

(1) cucumber and plum

(2) vine ripe tomatoes, hearts of palm, artichoke hearts, black pepper, salt, garlic, balsamic vinegar, fresh basil, cucumber

Both were delicious!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2019, 07:02 PM   #29144
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,118 Times in 5,117 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Little snacky things:
- chicken salad on crackers
- ham salad on crackers
- sweet baby gherkins
- grape tomatoes

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2019, 07:54 PM   #29145
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

KFC tonight

It's Pete's fave and he has been such a champ letting me work 73 hours last week....that's not including my homework!
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2019, 08:53 PM   #29146
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Georgia for sharing your mother's recipe! I can't wait to try it out!

Tonight, I am having a small bowl of Asian salad mix; topped off with sliced pickled beets, sesame seed salad toppers and slivered almonds. I am binging on Miso Orange dressing, though.

Later on tonight, my dessert will be having stuffed basil leaves; which are filled with a non-dairy cream-cheese type filling that is mixed with minced smoked oysters, minced Kalamata olives and a dash of liquid smoke.

Strawberries on the side.

Sparkling, chilled spring water to drink.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2019, 01:48 PM   #29147
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight I am grilling chicken and corn on the cob. Will probably slice up a fresh tomato also. And so looking forward to it I am so starving today!
She was bored. She loved, had capacity to love, for love, to give and accept love. Only she tried twice and failed twice to find somebody not just strong enough to deserve it, earn it, match it, but even brave enough to accept it.”

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2019, 04:19 PM   #29148
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Low carb cheese quesadillas
Diet Coke

Halo Top caramel macchiato ice cream
Old 07-24-2019, 12:14 PM   #29149
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

i have not gotten that far. I did buy some cauliflower because someone posted about it. but yeah.. that's about it.

I am OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!
Old 07-24-2019, 02:49 PM   #29150
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Due to some unforseen circumstances we had Wendy's for dinner last night. So tonight I am going to throw the chicken in the oven and make spoonbread and Mac and cheese.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2019, 05:07 PM   #29151
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Chinese wins it
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2019, 05:10 PM   #29152
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,457 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Med. rare striploin steak, steamed fresh from the market broccoli, cheese sauce, iced tea.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2019, 05:33 PM   #29153
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I’m grilling rib eyes on my indoor cuisinart (I think that is how it is spelled) 5 way grill and sandwich maker- because it is raining big fat drops on my outdoor bbq.

yellow squash cooked with videla onions

A cookie later on
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2019, 07:24 PM   #29154
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,118 Times in 5,117 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- A roast beef sandwich
- A cherry danish

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2019, 08:23 PM   #29155
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Carefully measured portion of imitation crab chunks. There are a lot more carbs in this than I imagined there would be. Small garden salad topped with grated cheddar cheese and homemade ranch dressing. Snack cup of no added sugar diced pears. French Roast coffee with whipping cream used as creamer in it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2019, 08:51 PM   #29156
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

large glass of ice cold unsweetened soy milk

I'm still too hot from mowing the lawn after work and it is too late in the evening anyway. There is a nukable spicy vegan thai noodles dinner in the freezer but if I eat spicy this late and go to bed, I will have horrible nightmares ... plus all the thrashing around I do scares the dogs to death. I know because when I finally am able to wake up, all of them are up against the wall looking at me bug-eyed. Have frightened some women over the years too.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2019, 09:17 PM   #29157
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Dinner...

For dinner I put together a nourish bowl with quinoa, roasted sweet potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, kale, 1/4 avocado, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, hummus and lime.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2019, 09:32 PM   #29158
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

a small organic garden salad of Romaine leaves, sliced avocado, a small sprinkling of chilled lima beans and butter beans, chilled chikn-tenders (zero meat, all plant protein), smothered in vegan Caesar dressing, with sunflower seeds and slivered almonds. Two celery sticks filled with organic freshly ground peanut butter. A small glass of orange juice. Chilled spring water, on the side.

Later, I plan to have a small carrot cupcake (no frosting), topped with a scoop of warm, fresh from the oven, non-dairy Vanilla, sugar free custard...with a sprinkle of nutmeg.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2019, 11:02 PM   #29159
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
a small organic garden salad of Romaine leaves, sliced avocado, a small sprinkling of chilled lima beans and butter beans, chilled chikn-tenders (zero meat, all plant protein), smothered in vegan Caesar dressing, with sunflower seeds and slivered almonds. Two celery sticks filled with organic freshly ground peanut butter. A small glass of orange juice. Chilled spring water, on the side.

Later, I plan to have a small carrot cupcake (no frosting), topped with a scoop of warm, fresh from the oven, non-dairy Vanilla, sugar free custard...with a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Carrot cake – yes! No frosting – boo!
Old 07-25-2019, 02:15 AM   #29160
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Carrot cake – yes! No frosting – boo!
SO agree! IMHO a cupcake is nothing more than a vehicle for frosting.....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:

Tags
dessert, dinner, food