Old 04-28-2011, 08:07 PM   #21
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I've had several occasions where I had talked with someone in Email and online and then heard their voice and then went ummmm could I listen to this voice the rest of my life..LOL

I've met people in RT that I knew online and like scoot they looked nothing like I had thought they would. I've had people say all my pictures look different.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 08:10 PM   #22
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I had a totally different expectation about Scoote's voice....the first time we talked I almost giggled....just didn't expect to hear Kentucky.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:18 PM   #23
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I confess I had a totally different expectation about Scoote's voice....the first time we talked I almost giggled....just didn't expect to hear Kentucky.

what you trying to say woman?!? i told you i was from Kentucky(can u hear that southern,country twang in that?)
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 08:18 PM   #24
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

i may be a morningstar here on the planet........
.... but , in real time .... im to sexy for my shirt...... ohhhHH yeahhhh ..

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 08:23 PM   #25
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't talked to many people from the site on the phone bcuz im not really a phone person, but one certain femme does stand out.

It was hesterical, because I think we both weren't expecting what we heard on the other end. I have a very thick Jersey accent and she has a very thick southern accent, and the whole time we were on the phone we were both saying What? huh? what did you say? Oh ok, sorry. LOL
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 08:24 PM   #26
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
self proclaimed ruler of nekid monday's
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Dreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST Reputation

i would like to think i sound like i look..i suppose i will have to ask the masses..

It is good to have an end to journey towards,
but it is the journey that matters in the end.
Ursula Le Guin
Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 08:30 PM   #27
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

I have met alot of people that are on this site and alot of times it is what you see is what you get.

As far as Scooter..Scoot was exactly what I thought hy would be,and that was,,ohh,,over 10 yrs ago the 1st time we met
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 08:38 PM   #28
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv View Post
I have met alot of people that are on this site and alot of times it is what you see is what you get.

As far as Scooter..Scoot was exactly what I thought hy would be,and that was,,ohh,,over 10 yrs ago the 1st time we met

i have to agree here LUV was exactly as i expected too...the one exception i believe

couldnt ya of just said " a long time ago"?
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #29
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
i have to agree here LUV was exactly as i expected too...the one exception i believe

couldnt ya of just said " a long time ago"?
hey I embrace it,,any day above ground is good my friend !
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 08:47 PM   #30
ButchBowWow

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, she and all those in between. Makes no difference to me.
Relationship Status:
In love with me, does that count?

ButchBowWow Has the BEST ReputationButchBowWow Has the BEST ReputationButchBowWow Has the BEST ReputationButchBowWow Has the BEST ReputationButchBowWow Has the BEST ReputationButchBowWow Has the BEST ReputationButchBowWow Has the BEST ReputationButchBowWow Has the BEST ReputationButchBowWow Has the BEST ReputationButchBowWow Has the BEST ReputationButchBowWow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I frequently check the galleries, but lots of folks here don't have any pics posted....always frustrating!

Of course, everyone knows I'm a petite princess-like blonde

We were talking in the car today about this...and agreed that June should look like a cross between June Cleaver (ya know...the Beav's mom) and Dixie Carter (Julia Sugarbaker)....
Somehow I can picture this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
I think we, The Daywalkers...look and behave pretty
much how our onlines selves appear to.

Scoote knows this.

I'm still on the same couch we had when ya visited.

Wee!

Yep.

"It"s called the American dream because you have to be sleeping to believe it." - George Carlin
ButchBowWow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ButchBowWow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 09:32 PM   #31
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

I should go find n upload the photos of
Scoote n BowWow visiting The Daywalkers.

Old 04-28-2011, 09:44 PM   #32
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

I've met a few people from the sites, and I have wondered about this...but I do have pics, and I don't think my -- in person looks -- deviate THAT much! (of course i am not posting the pics that show too many flaws! lol)

But, my most important question (that I have), is, "Am I Like How You Perceived Me To Be?" -- in terms of my personality, attitudes, affectations, behaviour, etc.

Everyone that I have asked that question to, pretty much said, you are like your online-personna.

I'd like to think that what you *see* on here is *mostly* representative of who I am in R/L. (I think I am a bit funnier in R/L which might not come off b/c I post about some serious issues).

There are A LOT of members I would love to have a conversation with--pics or no pics--solely based on their awesome and open posts.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2011, 02:11 AM   #33
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not much of a (gallery) perver so I rarely know what anyone looks like. The majority of the people that I've met, or seen pics of, after knowing them online for awhile have looked pretty much the way I have expected them to look.

Voices, on the other hand, have always surprised me!

I remember a very silly night, many year's ago on the dash site, when a group of us started talking about voices. The end result was a very long series of short phone calls and the in thread sexy voice poll that resulted in everyone getting the same number of votes. I don't think I've ever talked to that many different people in an hour!
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2011, 02:46 AM   #34
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

First time I heard Blue on the phone - this after a month or so of exchanging e-mails, chat, and so on - I squealed, ''Ooooooooooh, you sound like a girl!''

Nope, subtle is definitely not my middle name.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2011, 06:27 AM   #35
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I would LOVE to post a pic of myself, but I really can't due to work. Too much personal info. in my posts if someone came across it and then searched to read my posts.

I actually feel guilty OFTEN for not having a pic. I feel like it is unfair in some way to be able to see pics of others and them not see pics of me. Especially those I have a bit of a friendship with.

I wonder if there are others here who don't post pics for the same reason? Anyone?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:48 AM   #36
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I would LOVE to post a pic of myself, but I really can't due to work. Too much personal info. in my posts if someone came across it and then searched to read my posts.

I actually feel guilty OFTEN for not having a pic. I feel like it is unfair in some way to be able to see pics of others and them not see pics of me. Especially those I have a bit of a friendship with.

I wonder if there are others here who don't post pics for the same reason? Anyone?
.... are there people at your work that are members here??? .......

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:54 AM   #37
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

WEll when I finally met desd i was kind of tongue tided cause pictures did not do her justice and her accent is kind of hard to place being a military brat..

Now Miss Jo is just how she says she is but I will have to say she has a kind welcoming smile that lights up a room just way about her..

Me I get more of the comments about my voice cause yeah I am from CA but I a good amount of time in TN and boy do I have the drawl trust me my guys give me hell over it at work guess I am really more of your avarage bastard Cowboi ain't much special here
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2011, 07:12 AM   #38
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post

I think this is a genuine concern for some...at first I hesitated because I share a child with an asshatish ex-husband...and finally decided heck with it.

I always wonder (not with you specifically Dapper) if it's because some of us feel like our outsides don't match our insides....and we hesitate to show the outside til the inside is known. Hope that makes sense....I'm still on the first cup of coffee.

To back way up to Scoote's first post...and the examples of two people we're both rather fond of...I'd never seen a pic of Jake until hy friended us on FB. When I saw it, I had to do a brain re-wiring....cuz my semi-nerdy professor friend in my head doesn't match the biceps...errrr...I mean butch...that I saw.

And, for the record, I'm not really a petite blond princess *sigh*
Old 04-29-2011, 07:23 AM   #39
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

I have met with some of the folks here and for the most part they match who they are here. Others I have spoken with on the phone and I usually get this from people... *I was expecting an accent...* growing up around military folks has given me a unique ability to be able to pick up a accent and roll with it, but for the most part my voice can be a bit scratchy and sultry especially if you catch me just waking up or heading to bed... I was told when I worked for a certain cable company that if that gig didn't work out for me I could always go to work for a 976 number...
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2011, 08:31 AM   #40
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Good catch on my sweeties part about Jake...He is a goodlooking fella just no glasses(as far as i know) or golden retriever

The Daywalkers and Luv i met back in our AOL days and they looked as i imagined....its once i got to the dash site and here that i started getting it wrong--maybe its an age thing or something
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post: