Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-17-2018, 06:44 AM   #7141
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

***MERMAID PAINTING EXTRAVAGANZA***

This project was born out of a personal project I did myself during the month of May with another online art group. The fabulous mixed media artist Jane Davenport started a project called "Mermay" and the idea was this: It was centered around mermaids, hence it being "Mermay". For every day of the month of may she issued a prompt for the day for everyone to interpret in their own way with the only restriction being that it had to be a mermaid. For instance one prompt was "Spectacles and tentacles" one was "Hello sailor" and another was "Musical scales". I did do a mermaid every day for the month of May and Gemme followed this on Facebook, which brings us here.

She said she enjoyed seeing my mermaids every day and would like to see a project where everyone interpreted the same prompt, like I did for Mermay, in this thread. So I of course jumped on it and said wow, I'd love to wrangle that.

Now, what made Mermay fun is that it was a Facebook group of 20,000 people interpreting the SAME prompt every day and coming up with such diverse works of art. You wouldn't believe some people's ingenuity. I'd love to do that here.

How it will work: We will each be randomly assigned *ONE* partner and create "ONE* original painting of a mermaid using the theme FRECKLES AND SPECKLES. Once sign ups are over I will jumble up all of our names and make a list where we "pay it forward" and send out paintings in a circular fashion. (We've tested it, it works for an uneven number of participants!) This way the person you create for will NOT be the same person who creates for you. That keeps it even more interesting. Everyone will be notified of their partner here in the thread after sign ups close so please keep an eye out for that!

In addition to your original piece, please include enough photocopies for the rest of the participants so we can all see everyone's beautiful artwork and how each person differently interpreted the theme. This is part of the fun so please don't neglect this part!

We will have eight weeks to finish our paintings. An additional week will be added on as our usual buffer, and any project received late or if any person who drops out after the sign up has closed they are officially timed out and on the naughty list. I will mail the projects out TWO weeks after the final due date, instead of one, because I want to make sure I take a lot of care packaging up everyone's beautiful pieces to ensure they arrive safely and undamaged.

*DATES TO REMEMBER*
-Sign up starts today, Sunday, June 17th and will close in one week on Saturday, June 23rd at midnight.

-Projects are due in my hands Saturday August 25th. Ofifcially late and on the naughty list on Saturday September 1st. Again, if extra time is needed please speak now or forever hold your peace.

-I will mail projects back out as soon as possible by September 15th, or I am timed out and on the naughty list.

*GUIDELINES* Please create *ONE* original painting for your assigned partner sized 5 x 7 inches on the substrate of your choice, using the theme of a SPECKLED AND FRECKLED mermaid. I highly recommend using a high quality watercolor paper, but there is room to get creative. Use cardstock, cardboard, wood, canvas, etc. The only catch is if your piece is thicker than cardboard, or heavier like wood, or because of lots of embellishing PLEASE include extra money for shipping. The cost for this project will be $7 and $10 if your project is thick, heavy, or exceptionally fragile for some reason to allow for extra packaging and shipping on my end. I'd prefer if folks keep it simple, sturdy, and relatively thin though. Remember, this project has to go through the mail twice. Please don't make my life extra difficult if you can help yourself.

As far as media--you can use anything you wish from watercolor to acrylic to stamps and rub ons to crayons and markers to string art, collage, beading, fabric, and whatever you imagination can think of! Please keep in mind if your project is very heavily embellished or fragile to add the additional shipping cost.

The only real rules are:

1) The size is 5 x 7.

2) It has to be your interpretation of a mermaid with SPECKLES AND FRECKLES.

3) Be your best and most thoughtful work. Look, this is not an art contest. But I do expect people to put a lot of thought and work into your projects. You have eight weeks, use your imagination and make it spectacular! You have a partner who will be working every hard on their work and deserves to recieve your very best in return. Please do NOT sign up for this project without thinking it through whether or not you can do a kick ass 5 x 7 inch piece in eight weeks. If for whatever reason someone drops out or flakes, I will do an extra painting for the participant affected by that.

RULES AS AGREED UPON TO BE ADDED AT THE END OF EACH PROJECT:
"For 2018, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2018. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2018. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2018 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/21/18. I can start participating in new projects on 8/21/18. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/18, able to participate 7/28/18)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/21/18, able to participate 8/21/18)'

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

Please if you are currently timed out put yourself on the list and the dates of your time out because I am not responsible for doing that.

All that being said, let the sign ups commence! Have fun!!

1) CCB
2) clay
3) nanners
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
etc. There will be no cap on participants since we are only creating one original piece for one partner.

My Patreon

My Website

Last edited by candy_coated_bitch; 06-17-2018 at 06:54 AM.
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 07:49 AM   #7142
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Good Morning, Happy Sunday to everyone! 😊🎁🌷❤👠

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post

This project was born out of a personal project I did myself during the month of May with another online art group. The fabulous mixed media artist Jane Davenport started a project called "Mermay" and the idea was this: It was centered around mermaids, hence it being "Mermay". For every day of the month of may she issued a prompt for the day for everyone to interpret in their own way with the only restriction being that it had to be a mermaid. For instance one prompt was "Spectacles and tentacles" one was "Hello sailor" and another was "Musical scales". I did do a mermaid every day for the month of May and Gemme followed this on Facebook, which brings us here.

She said she enjoyed seeing my mermaids every day and would like to see a project where everyone interpreted the same prompt, like I did for Mermay, in this thread. So I of course jumped on it and said wow, I'd love to wrangle that.

Now, what made Mermay fun is that it was a Facebook group of 20,000 people interpreting the SAME prompt every day and coming up with such diverse works of art. You wouldn't believe some people's ingenuity. I'd love to do that here.

How it will work: We will each be randomly assigned *ONE* partner and create "ONE* original painting of a mermaid using the theme FRECKLES AND SPECKLES. Once sign ups are over I will jumble up all of our names and make a list where we "pay it forward" and send out paintings in a circular fashion. (We've tested it, it works for an uneven number of participants!) This way the person you create for will NOT be the same person who creates for you. That keeps it even more interesting. Everyone will be notified of their partner here in the thread after sign ups close so please keep an eye out for that!

In addition to your original piece, please include enough photocopies for the rest of the participants so we can all see everyone's beautiful artwork and how each person differently interpreted the theme. This is part of the fun so please don't neglect this part!

We will have eight weeks to finish our paintings. An additional week will be added on as our usual buffer, and any project received late or if any person who drops out after the sign up has closed they are officially timed out and on the naughty list. I will mail the projects out TWO weeks after the final due date, instead of one, because I want to make sure I take a lot of care packaging up everyone's beautiful pieces to ensure they arrive safely and undamaged.

*DATES TO REMEMBER*
-Sign up starts today, Sunday, June 17th and will close in one week on Saturday, June 23rd at midnight.

-Projects are due in my hands Saturday August 25th. Ofifcially late and on the naughty list on Saturday September 1st. Again, if extra time is needed please speak now or forever hold your peace.

-I will mail projects back out as soon as possible by September 15th, or I am timed out and on the naughty list.

*GUIDELINES* Please create *ONE* original painting for your assigned partner sized 5 x 7 inches on the substrate of your choice, using the theme of a SPECKLED AND FRECKLED mermaid. I highly recommend using a high quality watercolor paper, but there is room to get creative. Use cardstock, cardboard, wood, canvas, etc. The only catch is if your piece is thicker than cardboard, or heavier like wood, or because of lots of embellishing PLEASE include extra money for shipping. The cost for this project will be $7 and $10 if your project is thick, heavy, or exceptionally fragile for some reason to allow for extra packaging and shipping on my end. I'd prefer if folks keep it simple, sturdy, and relatively thin though. Remember, this project has to go through the mail twice. Please don't make my life extra difficult if you can help yourself.

As far as media--you can use anything you wish from watercolor to acrylic to stamps and rub ons to crayons and markers to string art, collage, beading, fabric, and whatever you imagination can think of! Please keep in mind if your project is very heavily embellished or fragile to add the additional shipping cost.

The only real rules are:

1) The size is 5 x 7.

3) Be your best and most thoughtful work. Look, this is not an art contest. But I do expect people to put a lot of thought and work into your projects. You have eight weeks, use your imagination and make it spectacular! You have a partner who will be working every hard on their work and deserves to recieve your very best in return. Please do NOT sign up for this project without thinking it through whether or not you can do a kick ass 5 x 7 inch piece in eight weeks. If for whatever reason someone drops out or flakes, I will do an extra painting for the participant affected by that.

"For 2018, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2018. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2018. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2018 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/21/18. I can start participating in new projects on 8/21/18. I have added myself to the list below:

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

Please if you are currently timed out put yourself on the list and the dates of your time out because I am not responsible for doing that.

1) CCB
2) clay
3) nanners
4) Kätzchen
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
etc. There will be no cap on participants since we are only creating one original piece for one partner.
CCB??? I am on board.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 08:46 AM   #7143
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

*DATES TO REMEMBER*

The only real rules are:

1) The size is 5 x 7.

There will be no cap on participants since we are only creating one original piece for one partner.
1) CCB
2) clay
3) nanners
4) Kätzchen
5) Memememememeeeeeeee!!!!
6)
7)
8)
9)
etc.

I'm number 5! I'm number 5!

Woohoo!!! I'm already starting to squirrel away materials!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 08:49 AM   #7144
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

hee hee you crack me up Gemme!
I didn't think I'd be able to do another round, but ccb's time frame for the Mermaid round works out just fine for me. I'm excited, already, lol.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 09:06 AM   #7145
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm SO excited you guys!!!!!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 09:14 AM   #7146
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 10:52 AM   #7147
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Can the next person please add me?

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 11:17 AM   #7148
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

1) CCB
2) clay
3) nanners
4) Kätzchen
6) nycfem
7)
8)
9)
etc.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 02:59 PM   #7149
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

So, I just got home from my friends house. They just retired a few months ago but we've been passing stranger friends for nearly the entire time I've lived here, the past 10 years (come August).

I borrowed their laptop and went online to research places here in town where I can pick up a few gesso board type surfaces (light weight, yet durable) in the 5 x 7 size and larger because I have painting tools and implements and tube of various colored oil and water-based paints, from my college days down in Ashland, that will come in handy for this project.

I know exactly where I can go now, to get those on Tuesday. And new paint brushes and finishing supplies, for the Mermaid project.

I've got an order in for an notebook, custom based Linux and and wireless printer, scanner and ink cartridges, photo type paper for printing copies of my one-of-a-kind Mermaid art, for this project.

I'm working on an efficient time line of production for my art piece.

CCB's mermaid project inspired me to not only do something more artistic than I've ever done, but will be like an training exercise too, because after I move, I'm going to paint a fee of my own pictures to add to my collection of paintings on the wall I already have (my grandfather's late 50's gray scale Tornado, my Zen Lilly Pad mixed painting media piece from back in 2005, and my grandfather's Christmas Valley Oregon oil painting from the late 60s).

So, whoever gets my mermaid painting, I hope you'll enjoy it immensely.

Oh, and I added a few bubble envelopes to my shopping list too.

CCB??? I'm going to send extra money for shipping costs and also include and extra bubble mailer with mine, with prepaid postage on it, so it's easy to send off to the person it goes to, ok??
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2018, 05:50 PM   #7150
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

1) CCB
2) clay
3) nanners
4) Kätzchen
6) nycfem
7)
8)
9)
etc.

***BUMP!*** ANY OTHER MERMAID PAINTERS OUT THERE?????

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2018, 07:51 PM   #7151
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Ccb? I have an question about our mermaid art project.

If no other people sign up, other than who we've got now as participants, will the rules stay the same (example: make one mermaid painting, and also send enough color photocopies of the mermaid art work for the other participants)???
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2018, 08:01 PM   #7152
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I am not CCB, but I would hope so... That's what we signed up for!

My soapbox pet peeve is when anything is changed after people are already signing up.

Katzchen? I hope you are having a nice evening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post

If no other people sign up, other than who we've got now as participants, will the rules stay the same (example: make one mermaid painting, and also send enough color photocopies of the mermaid art work for the other participants)???

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2018, 08:03 PM   #7153
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Agreed. The rules and project parameters do not change.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2018, 08:05 PM   #7154
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

CCB's Mermaid Project:

1) CCB
2) clay
3) nanners
4) Kätzchen
5) Gemme
6) nycfem
7)
8)
9)
etc.

***BUMP!*** ANY OTHER MERMAID ARTISTS OUT THERE?????

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2018, 08:26 PM   #7155
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post

Agreed with nycfem and Gemme, the parameters and rules do not change. Our partners will still be assigned in the same way, we we still create one piece of original art for our assigned recipient and enough photocopies for the rest of the participants.

My Patreon

My Website
Old 06-19-2018, 08:44 PM   #7156
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I am not CCB, but I would hope so... That's what we signed up for!

My soapbox pet peeve is when anything is changed after people are already signing up.

Katzchen? I hope you are having a nice evening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Agreed. The rules and project parameters do not change.
Quote:
Agreed with nycfem and Gemme, the parameters and rules do not change. Our partners will still be assigned in the same way, we we still create one piece of original art for our assigned recipient and enough photocopies for the rest of the participants.
Ok, sounds good! I'm glad the rules will stay the same. I just had to ask, to be sure.

Thanks NYC Gemme, and CCB!

I am having am very nice evening, as well, I hope all of you are too!

I hope more people sign up.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2018, 05:48 AM   #7157
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I like that, in this project, the number of participants is not a significant factor. Whether we have 6 or 23 participants, it won't affect the amount of work that I do. There's something about that that is making me feel pretty zen about the whole thing. I can devote all my attention and efforts to one project.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2018, 07:31 AM   #7158
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I like that, in this project, the number of participants is not a significant factor. Whether we have 6 or 23 participants, it won't affect the amount of work that I do. There's something about that that is making me feel pretty zen about the whole thing. I can devote all my attention and efforts to one project.
Yay! My evil plan worked!!! That's why I designed it where we only do one piece of original art because then there's no cap on participants and we don't have worry if a ton of people sign up and be stressed about how much more work it is.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2018, 08:23 AM   #7159
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

*DATES TO REMEMBER*

The only real rules are:

1) The size is 5 x 7.

CCB's Mermaid Project:

1) CCB
2) clay
3) nanners
4) Kätzchen
5) Gemme
6) nycfem
7)
8)
9)
etc.

***BUMP!*** ANY OTHER MERMAID ARTISTS OUT THERE?????

My Patreon

My Website
Old 06-20-2018, 08:27 AM   #7160
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

That's why I like this project too. No matter how many members sign up, we only focus on one original piece of art we make for ccb's Mermaid art project.

Tomorrow I'm picking up my art supplies and other things I need for this project. I can hardly wait to get started.

Summer solstice begins soon, so happy summer solstice to everyone. ❤

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types