Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

One from yesterday, one from today:

Yesterday: THE FREUDIAN FART

I ran into someone I knew and didn't want to really do the "Hi, how are you, what have you been up to" thing with him but did anyway. So we were having our upbeat convo, and I asked about how his on-again, off-again girlfriend was doing. He said, "She's doing an internship in Oakland, California for a year. It's a fellowship on renewable energy. She's become really interested in fresh air." I don't know if it was the unconscious power of suggestion or what but the moment the words "fresh air" were spoken I let a "silent but deadly" rip. "Anyway nice seeing you!" he called over his shoulder as he trotted off at a brisk pace.

Today: THE "WAKE THE DEAD" FART

After a fine meal of collard greens, injera (Ethiopian bread), shiro (Ethiopian chick pea stew), and Red Velvet ice cream (Ben & Jerry's), I felt a loud fart coming on. Sometimes one could stifle it but a sense of "Seize the Day! You only live once!" takes over, and instead it's given red carpet treatment. In this case that meant, lifting a cheek off the chair and pushing with gusto. I was sitting at my computer desk and BB was sitting at the dining room table eating take-out Italian, so I thought maybe just maybe, somehow, I could get away with BB not having heard it. But instead, instantly, a sleeping cat woke and stared at me, and BB nearly dropped hys fork. I said, "I think I woke the cat." BB said, "Are you kidding, Honey? You woke the dead."

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 07:58 PM   #22
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I FARTED for the Preacher today!
And the Preacker cackled.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 08:02 PM   #23
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I can verify said fart
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 08:06 PM   #24
Dreamer

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Dreams do come true...

Thanked 4,233 Times in 949 Posts
Dreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST Reputation

Omg I am already imagining the wedding and New Orleans farts... Look out guests.
"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you have never lived before" ~Erich~
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 08:58 PM   #25
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Silent Stealth plan goes awry

I did a long one cheek sneak (so I had planned) in my cubi today. The first part went swell, a genuine stealth, under the radar fart - made me proud but the last portion went into a long sort of high pitched zinger and the pitch continued to rise as it played out. I could not stop it in the middle when it became noisey ... I was trying so hard not to laugh but unable to help myself at that point ... each stifled giggle produced little bullet farts at the end. Hot little fart it was, I had lots of jalapeno peppers on the veggie sub I had for breakfast earlier. Pretty rough, had to abandon my cubicle.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 10:59 PM   #26
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Silent Stealth plan goes awry

I did a long one cheek sneak (so I had planned) in my cubi today. The first part went swell, a genuine stealth, under the radar fart - made me proud but the last portion went into a long sort of high pitched zinger and the pitch continued to rise as it played out. I could not stop it in the middle when it became noisey ... I was trying so hard not to laugh but unable to help myself at that point ... each stifled giggle produced little bullet farts at the end. Hot little fart it was, I had lots of jalapeno peppers on the veggie sub I had for breakfast earlier. Pretty rough, had to abandon my cubicle.
<……… Brock

me...> ......

Coworkers ... >
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2014, 06:06 AM   #27
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The average person farts 16 times a day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2014, 06:51 AM   #28
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sweet Bliss

Your image portrayal is hilarious! Thank you!
I think the only co-worker who heard it was a guy I don't like - so I could care less. I was just praying my supervisor would not walk in when things got out of control, his entry would have caused me to laugh even harder at myself ... and this surely would have generated lots more rump end melodies. I'm a freaking rock-star fartster! LOL! I think nycfem is too, word has it she can wake the dead.

Hey Gemme, interesting statistics!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2014, 08:46 PM   #29
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation
Default For your flatulence edification.

http://mistupid.com/facts/page070.htm
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2014, 09:23 PM   #30
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Sweet Bliss was so kind to give us the link ... I copied and pasted the following information (see below ) from this site.

Stupid Facts - Fart Facts

Farts are created mostly by E. coli.

On the average a fart is composed of about 59% nitrogen, 21% hydrogen, 9% carbon dioxide, 7% methane, and 4% oxygen. Less than 1% is what makes them stink.

The temperature of a fart at time of creation is 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit.

Farts have been clocked at a speed of 10 feet per second.

A person produces about half a liter of farts a day.

Although they won't admit it, women fart as much as men.

Termites are the largest producers of farts.

Farts are flammable.

The word "fart" comes from the Old English "feortan" (meaning "to break wind").

Excess gas in the intestinal is medically termed "flatulence."

If you could get a tiny, very sensitive tape recorder and stick it inside your walls near wood, it would be unnecessary to pay a termite control company because on the tape recorder you'd hear all the little partying termites farting while they munched your wood.

I wonder how that clock speed at 10' per second was achieved. And yes, I can tell you for an absolute fact, farts are flammable.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2014, 10:00 PM   #31
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

My senses tell me there is more to Brockie's story..... and why pray tell, did my Kindle call him Brockie????? Ummmm.... has someone been using it?!?!?

And for the record, eating gluten, if you are allergic to it, will create an abundance of foul flatulence.

Eliminate gluten folks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2014, 10:03 PM   #32
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

* laughing *
That is all you will get out of me about that story!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2014, 11:20 PM   #33
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Was a flicking BIC involved???? Inquiring minds want the whole story....
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2014, 04:17 PM   #34
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

LOL! SWEET BLISS, YOU GOTTA QUIT!
*laughing even harder now*
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2014, 09:22 PM   #35
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
LOL! SWEET BLISS, YOU GOTTA QUIT!
*laughing even harder now*
Well, had to give it my best shot

Should I have bribed you with a frosted mug of beer?
Old 02-14-2014, 09:40 PM   #36
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Sweet Bliss

Good try but too bad the bribe would have been futile. Been in recovery since late 80s. Beer makes me want to chase cars ... caught up with a '68 Firebird one time ... knawed off the left rear tire - couldn't tell you what all that was about ... and chased after women too - I knew what that was about ... it became problematic. I do not miss the chaos.

More serious note ... really love being sober and would not change it for anything in the world.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2014, 09:51 PM   #37
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
Sweet Bliss

Good try but too bad the bribe would have been futile. Been in recovery since late 80s. Beer makes me want to chase cars ... caught up with a '68 Firebird one time ... knawed off the left rear tire - couldn't tell you what all that was about ... and chased after women too - I knew what that was about ... it became problematic. I do not miss the chaos.

More serious note ... really love being sober and would not change it for anything in the world.
ditto

damn....shooda said Root Beer!!!
Old 02-14-2014, 10:06 PM   #38
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default back to Sweet Bliss ...

ditto???????
You mean alcohol makes you want to chase cars too?
Wow, too cool! You are the only person who has ever admitted that to me.

Pssst ... come closer ... want to whisper something in your ear ... I think there are others who experience the odd behavior of alcohol-induced car chasing but they are unable to talk about it.

*wink*
Old 02-16-2014, 08:19 PM   #39
solamite

How Do You Identify?:
SOLAMITE
Preferred Pronoun?:
Agglutinative
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

solamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputation

Juz pullz meez finga & u willz noe wat kind of fart I didz todae.
solamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:50 PM   #40
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post: