Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Old 02-06-2013, 10:48 PM   #1
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Valentines Day how do you celebrate it??

ok i wasn't quite sure how to word the title for this thread....
but here is some thoughts......
Dutch and I are going to be heading out for a nice dinner outing for Valentines day .... tomorrow ( Thursday) . a week early I know due to my job and all.
so I brought up , that a lot of restaurants have Valentines dinner deals.
Dutch thinks that sounds all fine and all.. BUT .... wonder's if we will have a problem being eligible to get a Valentines special , in what ever public restaurant. I would like to think we shouldnt have a problem.
Dutch is reminding me .... we are in Iowa.... but we will be in des monies.
i think most likely we are just going to order what we want with out any Valentines special thing......

any thoughts on this ???

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 10:54 PM   #2
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Well, Riley and I live four hours apart. Add to that, he does not really celebrate holidays.

So, I will send him a gift (because that is what I like to do) and I will spend the day with my kids

In the past, I have always attended a masked, erotic art exhibit that is a fundraiser for Rape Response. It is really cool. Lots of lovely artwork, people dressed in everything from jeans to tuxedos, tarot readers, jazz musicians, belly dancers-all under one roof.

But, it is held on the Sunday before Valentine's Day so it is not really a "day of" celebration.

Old 02-07-2013, 02:39 PM   #3
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

sooo no one has had any problems/ experiences good or bad in a public restaurant to celebrate Valentines or what ever ???

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 03:10 PM   #4
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Morningstar ...

I live in the Austin area, which is super gay friendly.

I can say that I never had a problem using or doing a "couples" thing.
A couple is a couple ... A date is a date ... It's never treated as something different.

Most times we've just said, "'We're going to have the Valentine's special" and nothing more.

I'm so happy you are going to be able to celebrate.
This is one of my favorite holidays. I tend to go all out.
It breaks my heart that it's going to be a solo run this year.

Have a blast ... Be a couple ... Be who you are ... Make it a night you will always remember!!!!
Old 02-07-2013, 06:11 PM   #5
feminality

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She Her
Relationship Status:
Living Life and Loving It !!!

Thanked 1,143 Times in 318 Posts
feminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not understanding the question

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
sooo no one has had any problems/ experiences good or bad in a public restaurant to celebrate Valentines or what ever ???
What kind of Problems are you looking to find ?? If your coupon or special deal is for Valentines day then NO you're Probably not going to have it honored ...If you're talking about the Gay Couple thing ... again you said it your self ... You're in Iowa ... where it's legal to marry your same sex partner ... So again No your probably not going to have any trouble

“A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Last edited by feminality; 02-07-2013 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Spelling
feminality is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to feminality For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #6
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

I know if Valentines Day falls mid-week as it does this year, restaurants will usually run the special for three days after the holiday since it is the weekend.

I doubt they would be prepared to honor it the week before.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 07:49 PM   #7
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,720 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

We went to an Indian restaurant that had a special Valentine's Day dinner one year. Usually places just want the money, I believe (at least in NYC!). We were considered amusing, I'd guess, lots of smiles at us, which was fine. I kind of had to specify at the beginning that we were a Valentine's couple because they tried to seat us as a non-Valentine's Day dining guests (in a different section of the restaurant that didn't have heart decorations on the table). A little awkwardness and then "ohhhh" .

This year we are going to another Indian restaurant, the one we went to on our very first date ever, and I think they get the deal with us. We get sly smiles and general kindness whenever we go there, usually for special occasions, which is all good. I requested seating for us at the table we sat at on that first date. What's embarrassing about that is that it happens to be the table closest to the bathroom, so I think it causes some questions when I say, "Please reserve us the table closest to the bathroom." I think that's more embarrassing than the gay issue!

We could choose a gayer restaurant, but we can't help loving Indian food, so we join a mainly straight crowd for Valentine's Day .

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 08:34 AM   #8
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

I went all out one V day with dinner (Bubba Gump's not a Valentines dinner per se), hotel (got the vday's day special suite with champagne and choc covered strawberries, rose petals), and tickets to the opera of romantic music other than that I've never done the "Valentine's day special" The one time I must say was special and should be experienced. Most times I/We do the traditional chocolates, flowers and out to dinner. This year I believe we opted to do our dinner on Saturday due to work and we'll more than likely just go to one of our fav restaurants and I'll be attempting to put together a gift that includes some type of flowers. .

I think you two will enjoy your dinner no matter what and the company as long as you both know it's your Valentine's day. Have fun!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 09:21 AM   #9
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default how to celebrate?

with cake...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 09:28 AM   #10
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

This is the first time SS & I will get to spend Valentine's together (we have been together almost 4 years but long distance relationship). I have been thinking of all kinds of things I would love to do for her. I think I have it planned and I hope it is great day *hope no snowstorm, no freezing temps, no ice/sleet* Won't say what I have thought of or have planned just in case she pops in in the next week

SS I want you to know that every day since we met, you have given me reasons to love with all my heart and I know I want to be with you forever.....( at least 65+ years ) I love you xo

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 09:38 AM   #11
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow No Propaganda here!

Casa de Snow celebrates "Single Awareness Day" where we all treat ourselves to a nice supper and a drink if needed. In Mexican culture this day is referred to as "El Dia de Amistad" where we take a day and show our appreciation to our friends and those close to us.

So no big money dropping going on here as far as flowers, cheap candy, marketed jewelry etc. I'll make the kids a Valentine's with some construction paper, glitter, sharpies and my vivid lack of arts and that is about it. I prefer when the 14th lands on a Sunday because then NASCAR is on and it makes it WAYYYYYY better as far as celebrating anything...

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2014, 07:09 AM   #12
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY View Post
This is the first time SS & I will get to spend Valentine's together (we have been together almost 4 years but long distance relationship). I have been thinking of all kinds of things I would love to do for her. I think I have it planned and I hope it is great day *hope no snowstorm, no freezing temps, no ice/sleet* Won't say what I have thought of or have planned just in case she pops in in the next week

SS I want you to know that every day since we met, you have given me reasons to love with all my heart and I know I want to be with you forever.....( at least 65+ years ) I love you xo
I Loooooooove this sweet post right here my Sugarbear. XO. Nevermind that I came in here snooping to find out what you had planned. *Whistling Innocently*

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I'm head over heels in love with you. You make my world go round and my heart beat fast. Each day brings us closer to the goal.....

Ok so I relinquish Valentine's day control to you BUT I get to start the morning off right. I feel a NEW tradition coming on....
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 07:47 PM   #13
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hmmm...

Quote:
Dutch and I are going to be heading out for a nice dinner outing for Valentines day .... tomorrow ( Thursday) . a week early I know due to my job and all.
Dutch thinks that sounds all fine and all.. BUT .... wonder's if we will have a problem being eligible to get a Valentines special , in what ever public restaurant. I would like to think we shouldnt have a problem.
i think most likely we are just going to order what we want with out any Valentines special thing......

any thoughts on this ???

I don't think they are going to want to honor a holiday the week before because the specials are a set menu, if you guys are celebrating early you could always call wherever you are going make a reservation, have them set it up with flowers and balloons and go ahead make it your special time a week before everyone else. Maybe if you call ahead and inquire they would oblige. Good luck!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2013, 03:49 PM   #14
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

any thoughts on this ???

I think Lady Snow is right. Call ahead and ask for a Valentine's special. Most restaurants just want business.... Even if you kids went out on Valentine's Day in a big city, I don't think either one of our will have eyebrows lifted because of the strong butch-femme ID you both have. Just make sure the reservation is in Dutch's name as Dutch. In a place like Santa Fe, no one bats an eye here. Good luck and have a blast!
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2013, 04:23 PM   #15
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Even in Oklahoma I've never had any trouble being recognized as part of a couple. No need to worry about problems until they actually arise.
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #16
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Going camping at a lake just up the road from our new place...it's great that we have so much to do here.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2014, 05:23 PM   #17
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I join a dating site and hope for the best.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2014, 05:38 PM   #18
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Very carefully
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 11:29 AM   #19
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I've been single for some years now and not dating. So, Valentine's Day is just another day for me. I don't celebrate it unless I am with a partner. I just call my mom that day and let her know how much I love her. That's about it.
Old 02-12-2014, 01:26 PM   #20
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

So many lovely ways to express a day of just loving your sweet heart...

for me? no cards or candy. no flowers or dinner out on the town. no sweet lil notes in pocket with chocolate kisses.

no drive along coast, stopping for hot drinks along the ocean's edge...watching the sun set.

no gathering seashells, looking for buried treasure.

No soulful declaration of love looking deep into my soul.

the same this day as any other...

It's my daughter's birthday. I celebrate her.

Honestly I don't want my feelings hurt anymore . After over 50 years of being treated like a non person, i have concluded I truely mean very little to other human beings.

perhaps this is the year i finally get it. .... there is no soul mate for me... just dogs and cats.

beats being used as a live in maid and cook / nurse, gardener.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post: