How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY View Post
What was that you wrote in WHITE?????

And I didn't see you say you ENJOYED it lol
Was a good movie and YES lots of actions
Okay OKAY!! I ENJOYED this action flick and some (nearly all) of the action flicks we have watched together. I'm a closeted action flick fan. Shoooosh!
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 12:20 PM   #1002
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation
Default ParaNorman

When a small town comes under siege by zombies, who can it call? Only misunderstood local boy Norman, who is able to speak with the dead. In addition to the zombies, he'll have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst, of all, grown-ups, …

Really cute movie!! Going to see The Apparition tomorrow. Yayy!!!!
Old 08-26-2012, 01:00 PM   #1003
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Eh

"Safe House"

It's Denzel how can you go wrong?
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 01:19 PM   #1004
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

The Hunger Games: good

The Dictator: bad

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 01:57 PM   #1005
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Saw Mr. Nobody on You Tube last night and this morning, in bed on the laptop with headphones.

Am watching Beginners right now, a Netflix choice. Ewan McGregor plays the son of an elderly man (Christopher Plummer), who comes out at the age of 75, when his wife dies.

It's very beautiful, all amber and pale blue, and I adore McGregor and Plummer, but the quietness of it is making me impatient. That might be because I'm finally moving out of a frozen state and I can't stand stasis in any form.

The dreamy piano score is nice, though. I have plenty of patience for that.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 03:06 PM   #1006
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I went on a date with myself (yay, no sharing popcorn ) yesterday and saw the documentary, Imposter. It was fascinating. It's about a family whose child goes missing at the age of 13. Then four years later, a guy in his early twenties, pretends to be the family's missing child and manages to con his way into their home and hearts. It's a creepy movie with lots of twists and turns and it's all real!

Here's a link to the movie website below:
http://imposterfilm.com/synopsis/

Sadly it shows how a desperate family can be deluded into believing a dangerous stranger is their missing son.

Today I watched "Children of the Corn" (based on Stephen King's short story) on DVD. It had lost all the enjoyable fright it generated in me when I was much younger. Oh, well, still a good time
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #1007
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
I went on a date with myself (yay, no sharing popcorn ) yesterday and saw the documentary, Imposter. It was fascinating. It's about a family whose child goes missing at the age of 13. Then four years later, a guy in his early twenties, pretends to be the family's missing child and manages to con his way into their home and hearts. It's a creepy movie with lots of twists and turns and it's all real!

Here's a link to the movie website below:
http://imposterfilm.com/synopsis/

Sadly it shows how a desperate family can be deluded into believing a dangerous stranger is their missing son.

Today I watched "Children of the Corn" (based on Stephen King's short story) on DVD. It had lost all the enjoyable fright it generated in me when I was much younger. Oh, well, still a good time
oOoOoOooh, the documentary you saw (Imposter) sounds like something I would like to see.... <<< I love popcorn too: well, popcorn balls>>>
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 04:59 PM   #1008
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

We havent watched a movie in AGES....but Im really wanting to see Hunger Games...Im thinking my honey bear and I can have a movie night with the kiddos Tuesday or Wednesday...also wanting to see that new movie Lawless....im wondering if it will be at the drive ins...daddy and I need a date night anyhow....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:42 PM   #1009
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,098 Times in 2,321 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Hope Springs

Meryl Streep is gifted and brilliant. Tommy Lee Jone acted within the same box he always does.
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2012, 01:12 PM   #1010
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,229 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow A Netflix title...

"The Aggressives"...a documentary about what defines an aggressive female within the lesbian community.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 10:00 PM   #1011
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

BB and I had a date night. We went to see "Hope Springs," the movie starring Merryl Streep (love her!) and Tommy Lee Jones. This was a "BB choice." BB likes romantic comedies, specifically what are referred to in this culture as "chick flicks." I do not! Give me a horror, a dark or highly stupid comedy, a documentary, or an indie/alternative type movie! Anyway, BB was so appreciative that I accompanied hym. Don't tell, but... it really wasn't too bad! It's about an older married couple who have lost that spark and go away for a week of intensive couple's therapy.

Link to NPR review of Hope Springs:

http://www.npr.org/2012/08/08/158378...prings-eternal
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 10:04 PM   #1012
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Saw The Apparition. It reminded me of a more expensive Paranormal Activity. I'm still waiting for a movie that will scare off my lipstick.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:08 PM   #1013
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

You and me both, Duchess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
I'm still waiting for a movie that will scare off my lipstick.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:19 PM   #1014
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Quote:
You and me both, Duchess!

Hey there honey bunches. Going to see The Possession tomorrow. Hope that does it for me.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:20 PM   #1015
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Ohhh, I so want to hear what you think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
Hey there honey bunches. Going to see The Possession tomorrow. Hope that does it for me.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #1016
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Quote:
Ohhh, I so want to hear what you think!
I hope the movie is as good as the preview with the fingers in her throat!!
Old 09-01-2012, 10:35 PM   #1017
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

Going to see 2016: Obama's America, tomorrow...would have gone today but Arc had to work OT...
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 08:21 AM   #1018
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Last night was date night.... after getting lost in the DC burbs (more than once), we made it while previews were still running...

Film was great, pretty accurate historically (although many of the other prominent moon-shining families were left out) and the soundtrack is amazing. It is always interesting to see films that are reflective of part of our personal/family histories... much of mine is rooted firmly in the various wars and struggles of the Appalachian Mountains.

Highly recommend... Lawless

and saw the preview for The Man With the Iron Fists... a Tarrantino film coming out in a couple months.. looks great!

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 08:27 AM   #1019
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Recently watched Brazil- An Inconvenient History, part of a History channel series, for school. A very interesting an enlightening film about slave trade and the founding of Brazil.

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 08:50 AM   #1020
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Black Swan

That was a good one
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:

Tags
film, movie