Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 03-05-2013, 01:24 AM   #1
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation
Question Quiz - Who would you talk to from history?

This is a recycled chat topic and one I couldn't find in the forum, so here goes...

If you could meet 3 people from history, who would they be and why? What would you ask them, discuss with them?

My choices would be:

1) Jesus - I would ask him why God allows people to suffer so.

2) Socrates - I would ask him everything!

3) Shakespeare- I would ask him to dinner and want to know his perspective on the human heart/soul.

In that order
Old 03-05-2013, 01:38 AM   #2
AmazonWoman1

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hunny

AmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Who Id like to talk to

Buddha

Da Vinci

Jesus-I so want to know if he existed.lol
AmazonWoman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AmazonWoman1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 02:12 AM   #3
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

1 - Jesus - cause Im pre-trib and want the info ! 2 - Abraham Lincoln - just to be able to talk to this man would be awsome !l 3- Elvis Presley...I just wanna know why
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 05:34 AM   #4
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Elizabeth Cady Stanton - the radical thinking activist with an unparalled vision for and of women. Just want to hear her ideas first hand and her strategies for achieving them.

Albert Einstein - I suck at science. But, I like philosophy and he was very philosophical. I would want to discuss his understanding and thoughts on human nature and life, and what influenced him to think this way.

George Washington - to discuss the principles and values behind what this nation was intended to be and the safeguards that were put in place to stop humans from straying from them.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 06:59 AM   #5
Laidbackgrly

How Do You Identify?:

Laidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST Reputation
Default If i could

Lucille Ball- She makes the world laff lords knows what we would talk about its Lucy?

Amelia Earhart- I think she WAS GAY

Patrick Swayzy-Tell him I miss his acting its sad really he was so young.
Laidbackgrly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Laidbackgrly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 07:22 AM   #6
Jean_TX

How Do You Identify?:
via driver's license
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jean
Relationship Status:
Not available

Jean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST Reputation

Lao-Tze (a key figure in Taoism)

Leonardo DaVinci

Thomas Edison
Old 03-31-2013, 08:52 PM   #7
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Joan of Arc

Cleopatra

Mae West
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2013, 09:07 PM   #8
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

1. Dorothy Parker-scathing beyond compare and positively brilliant.

2. Eleanor Roosevelt-such a humanist and forward thinking

3. Edward Hopper-one of my favorite painters, what the man could do with light and shadow can almost make me weep. His depictions of small glimpses of life, offices at night, breathtaking New England 'scapes, I love it all.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:34 PM   #9
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Carl Sagan - I don't know that I'd ever get to meet him in person, but I would love to have attended one of his guest lecture presentations and listened to his latest ideas on scientific matters pertinent to the human condition.

Chezlaw Milosz - I would like to have attended some of the classes he taught, to hear his personal narrative as it related to subjects studied. I've read his literature for quite sometime now and usually find myself immersed deeply while reading literature authored by him.

Eleanor Roosevelt - To have a cup of tea with her and talk about things that mattered most to her. To explore her perspective and take on what she might think of social issues on today's social dilemmas and what might prove useful, as a remedy - an agent of healing, for all.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #10
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My first choice would be Jesus because I would like to know his thoughts on how so many have taken his teachings then used them in so many ways he never intended for them to be used and what he would do if he could do anything about it.

Buddha,about the path to inner peace wich I never quite manage to find.

Mae West...her take on life was fantastic.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #11
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default what a guy

Nostradamus- wow I'd love to have his brain
Jesus- answers to my unanswered questions
Einstein- I dig his hair

No reason for this order to be honest

Last edited by RNguy; 04-21-2013 at 03:57 PM. Reason: oops forgot to pick 3
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2013, 10:05 AM   #12
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Mother Teresa

Judy Garland

Ben Franklin
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2013, 10:13 AM   #13
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by meridiantoo View Post
This is a recycled chat topic and one I couldn't find in the forum, so here goes...

If you could meet 3 people from history, who would they be and why? What would you ask them, discuss with them?

My choices would be:

1) Jesus - I would ask him why God allows people to suffer so.

2) Socrates - I would ask him everything!

3) Shakespeare- I would ask him to dinner and want to know his perspective on the human heart/soul.

In that order
Correction: Socrates would ask YOU everything! LOL
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #14
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Anais Nin
i would sit at her feet waiting upon her precious words.

~
“You don't find love, it finds you. It's got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, and what's written in the stars.”
Anaïs Nin

Michelangelo
Watching his hands flow over the marble must be like watching lovers from a distant corner.

Janis Joplin So on edge. i would love to hear her sing again and speaking with her would be a privilege.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2013, 02:38 PM   #15
Daktari

Freddie Mercury
Kurt Cobain
Michael Hutchence

Dorothy Parker
Gertrude Stein & Alice B. Toklas
Vita Sackville West

de Sade
Lord Byron
Mary Shelley

Annie Oakley
Gypsy Rose Lee
Betty Page

Caravaggio
Reubens
Johannes Vermeer

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 01:33 AM   #16
Siren's Song

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Siren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST ReputationSiren's Song Has the BEST Reputation

Frida and Diego together.

Carmen Amaya

Pablo Neruda

Hafiz
Old 08-03-2013, 02:41 AM   #17
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

Pablo Neruda for sure..
Nelson Mandela
Marc Chagall
Marco Polo (or) Jacques Costeau (or) Herodotus
Old 11-11-2013, 09:02 AM   #18
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default An incomplete list not in any particular order of importance....

1. Buddha
2. Jesus Christ
3. Gandhi
4. Mad King Ludwig of Bavaria
5. Amy Winehouse, Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, John Lennon
6. Sitting Bull
7. Anne Frank
8. Mengele (not to imply that I have any admiration for that psychopath, of course; but to try to gain some sense of what the hell was going on in his mind).
9. Lao Tzu
10. Confucius
11. Nostradamus
12. Mary Magdalene

Last edited by Smiling; 11-11-2013 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Is there enough space at the dinner table to add more? Because I am not done by a long shot, lol.
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #19
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

Joan of Arc
Mary Queen of Scots and Queen Elizabeth
Edison

and I am also there with Dorothy Parker, at the Algonquin Round Table. So much quick and intelligent wit "She ran the gamut of emotions from A to B"
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2013, 02:18 PM   #20
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

In no particular order:

Virginia Woolf. What a mind!

Johann Sebastian Bach. I wouldn't even care whether or not he said anything interesting. I would just want to bask in his presence.

Hildegarde von Bingen. An unsurpassed mystic and polymath who in the 11th century ruled Belgium, wrote astonishingly beautiful music including a wonderfully convincingly work about the superiority of women, and had girlfriends.

Louis Sullivan, as long as he was sober.

Alma Mahler. She had Gustav Mahler, Oskar Kokoshka, Walter Gropius, and Franz Werfel. 'Nuff said.

Michelangelo and DaVinci together, as long as no young boys were present.

Emma Stebbins. The first woman to get a major sculpture commission in the U.S., and leader of the, (ahem), Rome Amazons, a community of expat American women sculptors based just outside Rome in the 1850s. I want to meet any historic women who biographers describe as having an 'unconventional lifestyle'.

Tags
history, quiz