Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2010, 11:16 PM   #11
fiercegrrl
In Memory Of

How Do You Identify?:
fierce femme grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful, pumpkin, princess, sweet pea, babygirl
Relationship Status:
i don't think it's in the stars for me.

fiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputation

so my surgery did not go as planned on Friday. when my doctors opened ne up there was a lit mire cancer than what the mist recent CT scan showed. so they didn't do much. they got out some bulk but to get me to the point they thought the would before opening me would have put me in the ICU with a chest tube, and breathing tube fir a few days. do they did a bit and closed mr up.
time for a different chemo- mine ain't workin'. I'm still in the hospital- Looks like I'm running a fever tonight. I need to find a new cache of hope and strength that I'll be able to fight this off and at least get a couple of years- I'd like to make it to 30.