Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

Today I picked up the urn (ashes) of the oldest kitty. Seems awkward to me but I still have the ashes of my last kitty that lived into her 20's.

The baby kitty is glad to have me home today. She is doing okay alone but she stress eats. She has been a comfort eater for years.

I am sure that she will want to play after her morning nap.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2016, 08:39 PM   #782
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The baby kitty got into the bathroom and unrolled an entire roll of toilet paper. She is so helpful, now I don't have to unroll the toilet paper. She is daddy's little helper.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2016, 09:19 PM   #783
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Made a fast trip home at lunch, brought Kevie and Jennifer indoors and turned the air on 63 degrees. It was way too hot, especially for Kevin (bully mastiff mix) ... he cannot cool himself down with his shorter nose like other dogs - I watch him closely during hot weather.

Dropped by after work and let them out for about an hour while I went to pick up a few eats at Sams Club. Bought them a rottissure (<<-- too lazy to look up and correct spelling) chicken. They love that chicken from Sams. When I brought them in to feed them, I was yelling "chicken picnic." Those two words click the excitment button and turn it on extra high. LOL! They make me laugh so hard! And that is what it is all about for me.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2016, 05:09 AM   #784
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

One of my cats has taken to sleeping laying flat on his back on the floor with his back legs propped up against the wall. So he's doing that. Everyone else is just laying around being freeloaders.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2016, 10:01 AM   #785
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Every single one of my ten little cat indians has a bad head cold. That Never happened here before! One caught whateveritis, and gave it to the others. I've been a very worried daddi here for the past five days. At least they are still eating, and have no fever. If one gets a fever, it is going right to the Doc!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 06:08 PM   #786
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Kevin and Jennifer have been revved up past the ceiling ALL DAY LONG. They seem not to be able to contain themselves. I have a 26' long uhaul truck backed up to my front porch. The metal ramp is about 3' off my front door. I am loading, loading, loading ... they are wanting to be in and out, in and out the back door to the fenced back yard the entire day.

I almost boarded them these last couple of days but glad I didn't. They are so good about paying attention when I turn on my firm voice ... both minded my instructions not to attempt to sneak out the front door. Course Jennifer had to get a little too close and press it to the edge a couple of times by trying to peer out. A loud "go back" put the skids on that behavior. Jennifer has so much in common (as far as behavioral characteristics) with my beloved Kelly Diane. Kelly went on to the Big House over Rainbow Bridge in January 2014. Bet Kelly is gently bossing everyone there. LOL!

If I cannot get the paperwork completed and the power on at the new place by tomorrow evening through this Power CO-OP, we three will be staying in a hotel tomorrow evening. I had no idea of the hoops one has to jump through if you have to enlist help from a Power CO-OP. And you have to pay a membership fee, plus other silly non-sense. I don't wish to be in a club, only want my freaking power on. It feels uncomfortable to be at their mercy but I do not have any additional choices. WTF???
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 06:58 PM   #787
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The baby kitty and I played fetch with her new toy. It is a rubber cage like ball with a mouse in the middle that squeaks when rolled. We played and played.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 08:25 PM   #788
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

TREMBLE...that boy is terrified of a thunderstorm. I have no idea why, but holding him I could feel him TREMBLE

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 09:04 PM   #789
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The boys hiked with me...and both got baths when we got home. The ticks are rampant this year!

Now I have two mildly damp dogs in my bed cuz oh yeah...Yoda started sleeping in my bed. After nearly a year of living here. And why is that you may ask? Because the smoke detector needs a bAttery and the chirping sound scares him.

I love my big wussy dog <3
Old 06-07-2016, 07:24 PM   #790
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My favorite goofy little goat loved the peanut butter cookies I shared with her...she "tried" the oatmeal cookies, but wanted more peanut butter...then when I offered her a shortbread cookie, she crumbled it up and spit it out.
She is proof that goats do NOT eat everything. I've never seen such a picky goat. And get this....she doesn't take a peanut butter cookie if I twist it open to let her taste the filling. She sniffs at it but won't take it.
Goofy goat
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 06:11 PM   #791
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

I just caught the baby kitty sticking her paw in my glass of tea and drinking it. I have seen her do that with my cocktails too. I guess we share drinks. I am not sure that I approve of this. Haha!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 06:50 PM   #792
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I just caught the baby kitty sticking her paw in my glass of tea and drinking it. I have seen her do that with my cocktails too. I guess we share drinks. I am not sure that I approve of this. Haha!

My cats are more blatant about helping themselves, they just stick their faces into my water and help themselves. They don't leave "surprises" for me so it's all good.

Several of my girls are inside soaking up the air conditioner coolness, Bella however will NOT come in unless there is a rain storm. The others know what a storm front looks like so they are ready to come in before the onslaught. Savannah is the Princess, likes being cool all afternoon, she is quite the expert table clearer upper. Oh ya.... don't get me started.

The Goobers are not amused by summer weather, unless they spot a squirrel. Sophie is an expert foot traffic blocker, but Tater is a sofa hogger, not ever under foot, just under butt, gotta look before sitting down.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2016, 07:31 PM   #793
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Dinner

It must be party time because I caught the baby kitty drinking my cocktail! Haha!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2016, 10:12 PM   #794
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My 15 pound fluff-muttly with his 120 pound big dog attitude decided he was going to ignore all my commands as he launched himself off the porch and ran full speed up the drive lane and through the yard (with his new cone of shame flopping about on his head), in guard dog mode, to meet Mawmaw as she drove up the lane.

They both nearly gave me a heart attack because he almost got under her back tire, and then finally after she came to a stop, she said "I saw something coming at me but didn't know what it was."

I should have asked her "How many furry, fluffy, four legged critters with a curly tail, wearing a big white plastic cone on their head live on this farm??"
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2016, 05:53 AM   #795
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My boxer baby boy gave his kitty sister a big ol smooch on her ear...and it didn't look like a taste test lol

I'm thinking about getting a kitten from a guy at work so that Eleanor has a feline companion. My only worry was that yoda may not take well to it....I think my worry is gone now lol
Old 06-11-2016, 07:40 PM   #796
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Chased the roads in the backyard. They are fascinated with toads right now.
Old 06-11-2016, 08:29 PM   #797
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

hung out..barked at the small dog next door...took a ride to the park and went for a walk
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2016, 07:56 PM   #798
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The baby kitty wants to play chase me catch me. Silly kitty.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2016, 08:01 PM   #799
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

One of the cats spent most of the day stretched out full length on the dog bed. I have a pretty big dog, and thus, a pretty big dog bed. The cat managed to sleep fully stretched out so he covered the dog bed end to end. The dog slept on the floor next to his bed, looking longingly at the cat. One of the other cats will share the dog bed with the dog. But not this one.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 08:38 AM   #800
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

the black cat decided to walk along the bathtub while it was full of water and he fell in!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets