Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

if you dont want a timeline, thats ok with me too. I am a newbie and am still learning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
This project has always had a more 'laid back' policy about when postcards are sent. There has never been a time constraint and I think people liked that, but I'm OK with whatever the majority think

As far as posting and sharing what I receive I won't be doing that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 03:12 AM   #1142
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Teah-

I think My only concern is- having ordered some from Ebay- I am not sure when they will arrive- as I mentioned they gave a weird delivery time frame as they have shipped- I also think they will be earlier than the window they gave- I would not order something where I had to wait weeks- hence ordering from sellers here in the U.S.. I also take My time when I pick things out- or even if I try My hand at making something (which who knows how THAT will turn out)- I am also ordering from multiple places- I will placing an order today with Amazon too.

One of the reasons I joined in here was the laid back feel that homoe mentioned where there really was not a time window to have to deal with- as I am just getting My feet wet.

So, if we are voting (haha)- I would prefer the laid back than the time frame.

Thanks,
Aaric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I actually was going to suggest that they all be mailed by June 7th...that gives people time to get their postcards in from shopping (media mail takes longer) and so people who are making them, have time.

I might send out two rounds associated with women by the time June 7th comes around...I have some cards already that are appropriate but I ordered some more that I just HAD to send.

I also think because of the theme, if we feel up to it, we could post photos of front of the cards we received. That way we can all enjoy the efforts...if thats ok. If some are for private viewing only, no need to post!
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 10:01 AM   #1143
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Good morning everyone,

Please remove my name from the participation list.

Thank you,

Genesis
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 10:02 AM   #1144
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

wonderful! I will abide and take away the time frame! Send as you will! <3
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 11:08 AM   #1145
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyButch View Post
Hi Teah-

I think My only concern is- having ordered some from Ebay- I am not sure when they will arrive- as I mentioned they gave a weird delivery time frame as they have shipped- I also think they will be earlier than the window they gave- I would not order something where I had to wait weeks- hence ordering from sellers here in the U.S.. I also take My time when I pick things out- or even if I try My hand at making something (which who knows how THAT will turn out)- I am also ordering from multiple places- I will placing an order today with Amazon too.

One of the reasons I joined in here was the laid back feel that homoe mentioned where there really was not a time window to have to deal with- as I am just getting My feet wet.

So, if we are voting (haha)- I would prefer the laid back than the time frame.

Thanks,
Aaric
Laid back sounds good to me, too.
Old 05-22-2017, 12:57 PM   #1146
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepisces View Post
If it's not too late, I'd like to join. 😊

QUOTE=Bèsame*;1144316]1) Soft*Silver
2) Homoe
3) GeorgiaMa'am
4) Gemme
5) CCB
6) Lyte
7) Breathless
8) Zimmeh
9) NavyButch
10)Bèsame
11) purepisces[/QUOTE]
12) Nina03

Is is too late to join in?? I've added my name to the list, just in case it's not!!! I want to play!
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 02:43 PM   #1147
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
11) purepisces
12) Nina03

Is is too late to join in?? I've added my name to the list, just in case it's not!!! I want to play![/QUOTE]

Hi nina-

Softsilver is going to be sending each of us the address list tonight. If you have not already done it- I would shoot her a note with your addy- so she can add you- and then you should be all set.

So glad you joined!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 03:59 PM   #1148
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Postcard list sent out!

Nina, you are welcome to join but I need your address. Once sent, I will send it to everyone.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 05:52 PM   #1149
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you so much for doing the address list Soft* Just got it!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 05:56 PM   #1150
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

I have sent an updated mailing list that includes nina03!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 05:59 PM   #1151
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I have sent an updated mailing list that includes nina03!
Thank you for the updated list Soft*Silver- can not wait to start sending these out- I bought 2 more from Ebay today- and I have 3 book sets coming from Amazon!!!

edited to add: I might have gone a little overboard
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 07:13 PM   #1152
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
1) Soft*Silver
2) Homoe
3) GeorgiaMa'am
4) Gemme
5) CCB
6) Lyte
7) Breathless
8) Zimmeh
9) NavyButch
10)Bèsame
11) purepisces
12)Genesis
Did Genesis drop out or ???????????????????
She doesn't appear on the address list I just noticed
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 07:18 PM   #1153
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Did Genesis drop out or ???????????????????
She doesn't appear on the address list I just noticed
That she did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Good morning everyone,

Please remove my name from the participation list.

Thank you,

Genesis

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 09:35 PM   #1154
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thank you so much for doing the address list Soft* Just got it!
Yes, thank you for corralling all the addresses!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 09:36 PM   #1155
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyButch View Post
12) Nina03

Is is too late to join in?? I've added my name to the list, just in case it's not!!! I want to play!

Hi nina-

Softsilver is going to be sending each of us the address list tonight. If you have not already done it- I would shoot her a note with your addy- so she can add you- and then you should be all set.

So glad you joined!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks Aaric! I'm glad I joined, too! This is one of the fun things I'm doing while I'm in bar prep, to keep myself from losing my mind. I'm so looking forward to sending and receiving all these cards!
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 10:13 PM   #1156
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Is it too late....

to join this group? I have a lot of postcards - some vintage - that I would like to send out. Looks like a interesting thing to do.
Old 05-23-2017, 12:43 AM   #1157
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
to join this group? I have a lot of postcards - some vintage - that I would like to send out. Looks like a interesting thing to do.
I would say it's up to Soft*Silver.......she's doing all the work of getting addresses out so in my opinion it's her call
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 01:46 AM   #1158
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I agree with Homeo, the final call is to Soft*silver, however I would like to point out that 'monday' was the deadline, and technically it was still Monday when social justice asked to be added. My vote if it counts for anything is yes.. the more the merrier.
Old 05-23-2017, 03:31 AM   #1159
NavyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

Quote:
Hi social-

I agree with Breathless- you technically posted and asked to be added before Monday was done and over- so I say too, the more the merrier!! Because NOW I am over thinking- I wonder what kind of vintage postcards she has?? hmmmm. hahaha.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 08:57 AM   #1160
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

I agree the more the merrier!!!

Social, just send me your address and i will send it out to everyone!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: