Notices

Old 04-08-2010, 09:33 PM   #1961
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Ummmm
I am really avoiding doing the dishes before I leave tomorrow. Wonder if the mouse in the house (kinda like the shoe elves) will do them for me while I'm gone?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #1962
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Carpet or wood....

color's

I have to get serious about colors....urgh
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2010, 10:25 PM   #1963
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just everyday stuff, ya know the usual
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2010, 10:59 PM   #1964
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just a little bit of a rant

I am wondering how it is that people find it so hard to believe who I say I am. I understand that this world is full of people who say what they do not mean, I even understand that many of us have been lied to so much it is simply inexcusable. Somehow, it still shocks me when they really cant see me.

I am different from so many people. In many ways I know my differences are my biggest downfall. I trust, no matter how many times I have been lied to I still trust. I forgive, no matter the severity of the transgression I believe in giving people an honest second chance. And I love, so completely, so deeply, that people seem to find it impossible.

Is it so impossible to imagine that I can love someone to the extent that no matter what side of them I see that love is still the same? That I can except any change in them simply because it is still them? That once I let someone through that door, once I let them into my heart, until they truly push me away I will still love them the same? Even then, when they push so hard that I have to let go the love never leaves. I still love them. I may allow them to leave, I may move on with my life, but that love for them will never be gone. They hold a piece of my heart forever. They become a part of me.

This love, this honest unconditional love is not a reaction of fear, its not a rash untried belief. It is just a part of who I am. I don't know how to love any less. It truly is all or nothing. If I love you I love all of you. Whether I take you into my arms as my family, my friend, or my love, I love you completely.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:44 AM   #1965
Penelope

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
In Love♥

Penelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST Reputation

Cheering on (in spirit) the orange & blue today
Old 04-09-2010, 07:55 AM   #1966
Ldyluck88

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
not here

Ldyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to behold

I woke up in a good mood until I found a note on my bathroom mirror telling me that I am not working today(my roommate is self-employed) that her daughter is, grrrrr I'm not a happy camper, I thought this was her business, not her kids!! I am calming down before I hit her up about it, otherwise, I could rip her lips off!! LOL
I will calm down after I drink my coffee, then I will go out later and enjoy the day for sure!! Taking a deep breath.
Ldyluck88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ldyluck88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2010, 08:22 AM   #1967
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Baseball

Orioles' Opening Day!

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2010, 08:44 AM   #1968
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Damned UPS.

Deliver my goods.

Now.

~Theo~
Old 04-09-2010, 06:23 PM   #1969
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Closing the door on the world this weekend. Gonna stay safely inside my 6ft x 15ft bedroom until Sunday night.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #1970
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

I have color swatches

I can see it now...put the primer on, tape up the swatches , and then some more. Probably a trip or two to home depot or lowes, more swatches, more tape and then more .

My brain already feels tired.

Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:57 PM   #1971
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I'm home alone today and decided this is a me, me, me day

Made myself some guacamole, broke open a bag of tortilla strips and cracked open a beer.
A lunch made for champions.......yay!!!!

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2010, 04:00 PM   #1972
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A lot.

Are we doing some upgrading to the site?

Feeling boxed in with some things and oogely googely with others.

In other words, not including the question about the site, the usual.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 04-10-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:26 PM   #1973
sweetcali
BFP Angel

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Yes I have a status.

Location: I ride a cowboy in Rodeo in the communist nation of the isle of cali.
sweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputation

Missing my bubbledoodles and husband #2 whom I have named Spike and snowykens and and and and....

sweetcali
sweetcali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:32 PM   #1974
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Why is it that every time I finish putting the first coat of polish on my nails, my cat comes trotting into the room demanding to be petted?
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:48 PM   #1975
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

My new bed, Annika & Lucas, People's thought process, Kitty sitting for My Mom this evening, Lovers of Hummus
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:11 PM   #1976
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Some days when wanting to read in the red zone one should be in a mood to do so or comprehension doesn't happen and rereading will......
and some of the posts are really long. Geez, what was I thinking. Oh yeah, I wasn't.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:35 PM   #1977
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Eric Clapton. "Let It Rain" is blasting. It's 40 years old...aged so well. Genius.

I saw his house in the West Indies 3 years ago. He moved to his own little island house because his music was bothering the neighbors. Fools.
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2010, 05:45 PM   #1978
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

The stunning Anne Klein blouse I bought for $15 today at Marshall's.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2010, 07:46 PM   #1979
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Fever.

Too hot, freezing.
Too hot, freezing.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:50 PM   #1980
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Remembering that I am indeed a musician, and a good one. DAMNIT! I love music, it grounds me. I have put it to the side for far to long. I am thankful to my friend who called me yesterday, exactly when I needed it most and said "HELP ME!! Fix this, I need to hear this song but I cant finish it. Will you?"