Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-10-2018, 12:39 PM   #4081
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Snow, snow, and more snow. Yes, I'm bitter.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 01:32 PM   #4082
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday was so gorgeous, beautifully warm (67 degrees, or so). Today it's another day of heavy rain showers with intermittent sunshine. I've slept with all the windows open for a few weeks now, because it's balmy at night.

Spring is finally here and the trees are in full bloom.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 06:17 PM   #4083
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's been rainy and grey and dreary on and off all day but tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and in the 50s. Yay!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 07:52 PM   #4084
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

68 degrees here and clear for a change!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 09:10 PM   #4085
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Its a beautiful night. I'm enjoying my cute balcony and the gardenias. ( I'll probably gush about gardenias for a while. They were a great gift and I get to enjoy them)

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 09:31 PM   #4086
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

We has snow earlier today. It came down pretty good for awhile. Just added to what's on the ground now like a fresh coat of paint.

The snow and cold air is fine by me. I hope it never warms up. Stay overcast
and snowy even though most folks here are bitching about the snow and
cold.

Our temps are way below normal. Looks like we'll get snow all week, it was supposed to rain it's too chilly....yeah...yippee do dah!!!
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2018, 03:18 PM   #4087
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Was gorgeous today...50's, light wind, blue skies. Now the temp is dropping and the rain is moving in.

Tomorrow will be rainy with temps in the 30's. For the Boston Marathon on Monday it will be in the 50's with rain and wind - which is a wee bit better than snow and wind.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2018, 10:53 AM   #4088
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
open

cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Was gorgeous today...50's, light wind, blue skies. Now the temp is dropping and the rain is moving in.

Tomorrow will be rainy with temps in the 30's. For the Boston Marathon on Monday it will be in the 50's with rain and wind - which is a wee bit better than snow and wind.
We're freezing up here........literally! Low 30s this AM, and we got a couple more inches of snow yesterday. Icy with high wind advisory today. Glad winter isn't ready to give up the ghost, but the slumlord has turned off the heat...................oven's pretty good. One of the few times it's fortunate to have a small apt.
Old 04-15-2018, 11:49 AM   #4089
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Lots of rain, today.
But better weather will come soon, I imagine.

Highs: mid-to-upper 50's.
Lows: we hover just above 47*.
Old 04-15-2018, 02:11 PM   #4090
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Bathtub bound, got a little touchy there for a few minutes. Think it is just thunderstorming now. Wind has laid some.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2018, 04:16 PM   #4091
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

So far 18th highest snowfall in Minnesota, make that Minne-SNOW-ta.... we've had 15.5 inches so fat this weekend, and it's still snowing like crazy.

I'm so flippin' over winter I could scream!

I have to go out tomorrow to get to work...because even if they closed churches and some stores today, I will be expected to be at work, on time.I feel anal glaucoma coming on (I can't see my ass going to work)!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2018, 08:32 AM   #4092
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default 😎

The next 5-day stretch will be amazing weather, for April. We will have abundant sunshine with temps soaring to nearly 80. Which is NOT typical for springtime weather....in our neck of the woods.

But I'll take it. I'll savor it. And I'll prepare for the killer heat index which will continue to soar throughout the end of spring and into summer.

I've found a way to not use heat in the winter or AC in the summer. Survival of the fittest, type thing. I give very little of my money to the power company. I'm sure I'm the anomaly to the regular money they collect in their coffers.

Here's to outwitting the power company

Highs: upper 70s to almost 80*.

Lows: upper 40s to mid-50s.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 11:14 AM   #4093
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Smile

We have pearly skies and intermittent rain showers and sometimes sunshine. We're also probably going to have a week of really nice balmy spring weather, in the coming days ahead....

Highs: lower 70s
Lows: upper 50s
Old 04-29-2018, 04:56 PM   #4094
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
open

We are having snow showers in extreme Northern NY 5-10 miles from the Canadian border. We are North and West of
Burlington VT.

May have accumulation of 2-5 inches
All this 2 days from May.

This is great. I don't want Winter to leave. Summer is my
least enjoyed season. The more we can delay it up here, the better.

The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2018, 06:10 PM   #4095
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's 82 degrees and holding here in Eastern Washington. This is as high as it's expected to get. At 6pm the temperature begins to drop until reaching a low of 53 around 6 tomorrow morning. From there temp begins to climb, but even then it isn't expected to hit over 75 degrees until noon. I left the windows open all last night. Monte bundled himself up in his favorite blanket way up high on top of the entertainment center till the sun came up then climbed in bed with me. It was a cold night but comfortable under blankets for the both of us, a bit chilly this morning - but so worth it. I was able to do with out AC or even fans until 4pm. This without window film up which always helps to keep the heat down a bit. I'm getting to bed in timely fashion tonight so I can be up tomorrow early and repeat.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2018, 09:29 PM   #4096
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Ummm, hello...

Its 10:30, not even the middle of May and its 80. I'm sure it hit 91 today. And tomorrow, and the next day....

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2018, 01:29 AM   #4097
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

It hit 91 earlier yesterday.

Right now its 75 but feels like 80.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 06:41 AM   #4098
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

STICKY STICKY STICKY

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 11:47 AM   #4099
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

For the next few days we have our real weather, that's totally purrfect....

High :: 77*
Low :: upper 50s, lower 60s.

Pearly Skies weather
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2018, 12:34 PM   #4100
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

85 degrees. Humid and ozone action day

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rain, weather