anotherbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and very content this way...

Thanked 1,302 Times in 367 Posts
anotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm terrified for the future that is being created for my grandchildren....
anotherbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anotherbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2016, 03:36 PM   #13002
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,532 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

How can a transman be a misogynist?? I was driving along with a friend who is trans and he was displaying a bit of road rage. Whenever a bad driver got in front of him he would speed up to check and then sneer 'yup, figured it was a woman.' Is that not sheer craziness....? I would say so!
Old 07-17-2016, 05:16 PM   #13003
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 11,339 Times in 3,541 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My friend who had a stroke is finally home from the hospital. I will soon be traveling to see them after my doctor appts are over. Wish I could go now. She and her daughter called me asking for my help. I feel guilty for having to postpone.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2016, 05:17 PM   #13004
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and not looking.

Thanked 24,076 Times in 5,753 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Paying my bills.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2016, 09:21 PM   #13005
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,072 Times in 6,757 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Apparently I've become the talkative southerner that northerners can't wait to get away from...

Fine..

Not fine.

Meh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2016, 05:17 PM   #13006
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Relationship Status:
Thoroughly smitten.

Thanked 9,945 Times in 2,133 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Every time I see a racist, homophobic, pro-Trump, or sexist post pop up on my news feed as posted by my supervisor (happens quite often), I harken back to the time that I intended to text a fellow colleague and instead sent a text to my supervisor that read "(Supervisor's Name) is such a damned ignorant prude!"...as she was sitting in the room directly across from me loudly complaining about her child being exposed to a family-oriented LGBT television show.

At the time I was M-O-R-T-I-F-I-E-D. Nowadays the memory just brings a smile to my face.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2016, 09:00 PM   #13007
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,188 Times in 926 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Part of Yesterday and today have been rough for me. For reasons that I do know, I have been emotionally all over the map. Easily aggravated and irritable. (And no it's not hormone related lol). Hoping a little thinking followed by sleep will help.
Old 07-21-2016, 12:04 AM   #13008
Arden

How Do You Identify?:
Female, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
"and if you help me to start again, you know that I'll be there for you in the end. "

Arden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes it seems the things placed upon our hearts, that we want to do or feel we ought to do.....are beyond our ability to do.....frustrating...and yet, I feel compelled to ask myself why would it be on my heart if it is not for me to do? Which then quickly leads to more questions......Who placed it there? What purpose would (if I could act) it serve for me? others? Not just on the surface, but digging deeper...
to get to the heart of it.....and there yes, there it is....the answers. The why....

and....

what glorious freedom can be found in the answers.....
Old 07-21-2016, 05:59 AM   #13009
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 97,977 Times in 23,020 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

...that having two days off in a row always makes me want to have a third.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2016, 11:42 AM   #13010
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
bachelor

Thanked 18,109 Times in 5,120 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

My lunch, that leftover conference sandwich looked a little sketchy. Good thing that I only took a couple of bites.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2016, 04:24 PM   #13011
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 30,684 Times in 7,601 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The appointment I had for tomorrow was rescheduled. And it was about 24 hours within the appointed time. What's the rule for discount vs the charge for a no show?

But hey...it will only be a half day on a Friday!

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2016, 04:35 PM   #13012
Brooklyn
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine

Brooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST Reputation

Right now I am thoroughly confused.
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2016, 04:52 AM   #13013
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and not looking.

Thanked 24,076 Times in 5,753 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Work. Getting ready to start another marathon weekend.

Gonna eat my Wheaties, paint my face, put my shoulder to the wheel, and get this party going.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2016, 05:06 AM   #13014
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 28,663 Times in 5,486 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

This coming weekend and not being able to sleep more than a couple hours at a time.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2016, 05:55 AM   #13015
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 97,977 Times in 23,020 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's supposed to be hot, like hot hot today. And humid. Ugh. Weather like this just seeps the energy from my bones. Hopefully, we won't have to do too much outside today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2016, 01:12 PM   #13016
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
Engaged 10/12/18

Thanked 28,307 Times in 6,990 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default My lil dachsie.....Heidi Grilla

Last week my lil baby started to have seizures (had 3 in 2 days). Started her on Phenobarb Fri PM...so none since. BUT she wasn't acting quite right....so was a watch & wait game.

Needless to say I have been on alert, watching her closely. She got worse first of this week, by Wednesday I had resigned myself that I was going to have to put her down. I made an appointment with our old vet to be seen tomorrow for evaluation & possibly having to say goodbye. Many sleepless hours & tears later, yesterday, she did a 360 degree turn.

So I talked with our vet this am, cancelled the appointment I had for tomorrow, and said..I want to give her every chance now, and this could well be the "calm before the storm" scenario. At any rate, I am just going to wait & see what transpires. If need be, I will take her in to see the vet & go from there.

With a pet & as several of you here know, it is a roller coaster sometimes...with any kind of neurological issues going on...you can just never know what/where/when. There is a suspicion she has a brain tumor...and their little brains are wired so funny, it is impossible to "predict" any given set of circumstances.

So she had never stopped eating, pottying.....she would engage in social interactions with us. She did have lots of trouble keeping her hind legs under her...I have a mobility cart coming today, should we need it.

So, I have breathed a small, ever so small sigh of relief in this positive turn of events. It isn't far from the recesses of my mind to know things can change in a heartbeat. I do have options & I will give her every.single.opportunity I can...so long as she isn't in any despair & has quality of life in her..which she does.

Thanks for the texts, user reps, & PM's asking about my baby!! Your words & concern mean so much to us. I am certain I am again rambling...it has been such a difficult & heartbreaking week for us, esp. for Heidi. Keep her in good thoughts please...thanks...clay & Heidi........
Old 07-22-2016, 01:52 PM   #13017
Brooklyn
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine

Brooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST Reputation
Default My mind?

I hate when I second guess myself. It is like I say or do something and then think -- should I have? I get inside my head so much about it that it ends up making me feel foolish and from that --out of sorts. Bah. I guess I also need to work on having expectations --which is not always a good thing--sometimes it is like setting yourself up for a letdown. Bah, again.
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2016, 03:00 PM   #13018
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 28,663 Times in 5,486 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

My diabetes and lack of success with my new fast acting insulin. I'm getting frustrated.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2016, 03:23 PM   #13019
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,292 Times in 3,515 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

kittens are too damn cute...
Old 07-28-2016, 03:02 PM   #13020
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,439 Times in 7,631 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Little Guy received an exam this morning and continues to improve and show great progress. The eaglets flying skills have become more coordinated and is using both feet to land and no longer favorites the right leg.

As part of his rehabilitation, the eaglet will continue to receive daily conditioning and live prey training (will spare you the video's of that

Once he successfully completes the live prey training, a release will be scheduled.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: