Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 11-23-2016, 09:19 PM   #621
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Am I the only one having trouble with the formatting of the user cp? I can't pull up my reps at all and the format of the page is super wonky and giant. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Hrm. Mine is fine. I hope yours pulls itself back together for you right quick!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2016, 09:46 PM   #622
Arden

How Do You Identify?:
Female, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
"and if you help me to start again, you know that I'll be there for you in the end. "

Arden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
super wonky
I'm loving that someone other than me says/writes "wonky." Makes me want to do a happy dance
Old 11-24-2016, 10:05 AM   #623
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Hrm. Mine is fine. I hope yours pulls itself back together for you right quick!
Not sure what it was, but it seems to be fine now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 06:03 AM   #624
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Weird, but small, thing happening: when I click on the thread link to reps I've received it takes me to the last page of that thread now.....not the actual post that they repped me for like it used to. Makes figuring out what people are talking about a little more difficult since I'm a bit wordy sometimes and post all over.

Is this a fixable glitch or will this be how it will be going forward?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-18-2017, 07:34 AM   #625
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Weird, but small, thing happening: when I click on the thread link to reps I've received it takes me to the last page of that thread now.....not the actual post that they repped me for like it used to. Makes figuring out what people are talking about a little more difficult since I'm a bit wordy sometimes and post all over.

Is this a fixable glitch or will this be how it will be going forward?
Mine is doing the same thing.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2017, 08:26 PM   #626
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Mine is working correctly now.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 09:58 PM   #627
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Can I get an Admin to private message me about the setting on my profile please.

I have a quick question, more of a private question.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 07:35 PM   #628
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm not getting any email notifications. I checked and I'm still checked off for receiving them. This seems to happen every so often even without any changes on my end. Y'all fix it each time...thankyouthankyouthankyou...but would someone explain to me what is happening when it does this?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-05-2019, 07:46 PM   #629
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I'm not getting any email notifications. I checked and I'm still checked off for receiving them. This seems to happen every so often even without any changes on my end. Y'all fix it each time...thankyouthankyouthankyou...but would someone explain to me what is happening when it does this?
Someone pointed out to me that my post made it seem as if the problem is fixed but it's not. I still need assistance with this matter when someone has a moment.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:26 PM   #630
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I have the opposite problem. I checked or unchecked the box (whichever it was, it was a long time ago) to not receive certain notifications because I was getting emails for new posts on threads I didn’t want to receive any on. And it didn’t stop them. They still come in and I know I had done it right. So I think those boxes are broken.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:23 PM   #631
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
I have the opposite problem. I checked or unchecked the box (whichever it was, it was a long time ago) to not receive certain notifications because I was getting emails for new posts on threads I didn’t want to receive any on. And it didn’t stop them. They still come in and I know I had done it right. So I think those boxes are broken.
Actually, the 'undoing' happens once or so a year. Not sure why but they've always been able to correct it when they get around to it. Once you post in a thread, you'll get notifications so you would have to update your list every time you post in a brand new thread. Maybe those threads just really like you.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2020, 02:24 PM   #632
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

So I had an unknown ip address try to log in here under my user name. Do I need to do anything about this? Should I send someone the IP address? I hope this isn’t common but it never happened before so any tips?
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 07:12 PM   #633
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Does anyone know how to delete a visitor's message? I got sidetracked by my adorbs kitty and managed to message myself. It's nothing scandalous but I'd really rather keep my conversations with myself private.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 08-23-2020, 07:18 PM   #634
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,721 Times in 5,080 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I deleted your nothing-scandalous-message

Quote:
Does anyone know how to delete a visitor's message? I got sidetracked by my adorbs kitty and managed to message myself. It's nothing scandalous but I'd really rather keep my conversations with myself private.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2020, 08:40 PM   #635
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I deleted your nothing-scandalous-message
Thank you, gorgeous!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2020, 07:30 AM   #636
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,395 Times in 2,598 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default poke, poke, poke

nycfemme please help. Well over a year ago I see that when I post a thank you under any message another message pops up to "Remove your thanks". I have requested for someone to check this out over a year ago and so far it still happens. Can you please do something. Thanking you in advance.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 08:14 AM   #637
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
nycfemme please help. Well over a year ago I see that when I post a thank you under any message another message pops up to "Remove your thanks". I have requested for someone to check this out over a year ago and so far it still happens. Can you please do something. Thanking you in advance.
I'm not nycfemme, lol...but perhaps it is happening because you post your thanks before posting a "reputation"...reputation first, thanks after...maybe this is the issue.
Old 08-25-2020, 08:42 PM   #638
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I'm not nycfemme, lol...but perhaps it is happening because you post your thanks before posting a "reputation"...reputation first, thanks after...maybe this is the issue.
Or if you are double clicking the THANKS button, that would happen as it's a toggle. Thanks on, thanks off.

Like Collette said, if you want to leave a message for someone privately, click the REPUTATION button, type your message and say OK when it asks if you'd like to send it to that person. Then you can click the THANKS button and have your screen name appear under their post publicly. It's alphabetical order R and then T.

Hope that helps!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
forum geek, forum help