A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

It appears MF45s' Bible stunt is backfiring

The whole purpose of this shameless fiasco was to shore up his evangelical base, sans them, his numbers would probably be in the 20's.

When the trump lost Pat Robertson (whack job) you know there is a problem.

Pat Robertson:

"You just don't do that, Mr. President" referring to doll-hands sending the military against US citizens.

You know, THAT Pat Robertson who earlier this year blamed covid-19 on same-sex marriage and abortion rights. This guy is a couple of french fries short of a happy meal. This little spat will be interesting to see it play out.

Anus chose the wrong church, The Episcopal church tends to lean left. Their basic beliefs are not harmonious with his. The national church is livid that he was such a pretendian in front of THEIR church.

One last note, today June 3, my President Barack Obama will be speaking at a town hall live at 5:00 ET. Live stream here.

https://www.obama.org/

Nothing soothes the savage breast like the clarity and judgement of PBO.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 09:27 PM   #22
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
It appears MF45s' Bible stunt is backfiring

The whole purpose of this shameless fiasco was to shore up his evangelical base, sans them, his numbers would probably be in the 20's.

When the trump lost Pat Robertson (whack job) you know there is a problem.

Pat Robertson:

"You just don't do that, Mr. President" referring to doll-hands sending the military against US citizens.

You know, THAT Pat Robertson who earlier this year blamed covid-19 on same-sex marriage and abortion rights. This guy is a couple of french fries short of a happy meal. This little spat will be interesting to see it play out.

Anus chose the wrong church, The Episcopal church tends to lean left. Their basic beliefs are not harmonious with his. The national church is livid that he was such a pretendian in front of THEIR church.

One last note, today June 3, my President Barack Obama will be speaking at a town hall live at 5:00 ET. Live stream here.

https://www.obama.org/

Nothing soothes the savage breast like the clarity and judgement of PBO.
I listened to President Obama this afternoon. Hearing his talk was the calmest rationale I've longed to hear. I call it the tranquilizer dart effect, lol.

I miss the Obama's. Big time. But so glad they both speak up and do what they've always done: Speak truth to power. Sane, airtight arguments.

For the people. By the people. Of the people. That's the Obama's.

Thanks for posting that link today. I appreciated it, very much.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2020, 07:59 AM   #23
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Anus is giving us a speech this week?!

Hardy! Har Har

Trump & Co. are so painfully obvious. The stunt at the church didn't turn out quite like they planned. Clearing protestors using military police tactics didn't make them look strong. Even Trump's tweets have lost their bite.

Now he's going to speak to the nation, and the world, about the racial problems we're facing.

Trump is the most racist leader we've had in modern times. The idea that he's going to unify and heal the country is ludicrous!

But it does give me a laugh early on a Monday morning. You just know he will be under strict orders to read ONLY from the teleprompter and not ad lib. He will sniff sniff a ton just like a 6 year old with a cold.

I wonder if the speech will start like this:

"My fellow Americans and black people, I LOVE black people, I've done more for the black than Obama, MLK AND Oprah. Law and Order! Law and Order! There are just a few bad apples, but like Donny Osmond says, one bad apple don't spoil a whole bunch girl. I saved D.C. NOT that nasty Mayor. Law and Order, bad governors, Law and Order. You need me black people, even George Floyd understands that, looking down from above.

Thank you and God bless America, but not Antifa. Bad people, they don't like me. They don't like Law and Order, but Bill Barr is the best man.

Remember, I saved the blacks, I saved America and I made America great again.!"
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2020, 09:51 AM   #24
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Anus is giving us a speech this week?!

Hardy! Har Har

Trump & Co. are so painfully obvious. The stunt at the church didn't turn out quite like they planned. Clearing protestors using military police tactics didn't make them look strong. Even Trump's tweets have lost their bite.

Now he's going to speak to the nation, and the world, about the racial problems we're facing.

Trump is the most racist leader we've had in modern times. The idea that he's going to unify and heal the country is ludicrous!

But it does give me a laugh early on a Monday morning. You just know he will be under strict orders to read ONLY from the teleprompter and not ad lib. He will sniff sniff a ton just like a 6 year old with a cold.

I wonder if the speech will start like this:

"My fellow Americans and black people, I LOVE black people, I've done more for the black than Obama, MLK AND Oprah. Law and Order! Law and Order! There are just a few bad apples, but like Donny Osmond says, one bad apple don't spoil a whole bunch girl. I saved D.C. NOT that nasty Mayor. Law and Order, bad governors, Law and Order. You need me black people, even George Floyd understands that, looking down from above.

Thank you and God bless America, but not Antifa. Bad people, they don't like me. They don't like Law and Order, but Bill Barr is the best man.

Remember, I saved the blacks, I saved America and I made America great again.!"

(((( spectre))))) thank you soooooo much for my Monday morning laugh ! I showed my daughter I guess I laughed rather loudly ~ she said touche' !!!
Old 06-13-2020, 06:02 AM   #25
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Trump just tweeted that he's rescheduling the Tulsa rally for June 20th

We had previously scheduled our #MAGA Rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, for June 19th – a big deal. Unfortunately, however, this would fall on the Juneteenth Holiday. Many of my African American friends and supporters have reached out to suggest that we consider changing the date out...

...of respect for this Holiday, and in observance of this important occasion and all that it represents. I have therefore decided to move our rally to Saturday, June 20th, in order to honor their requests...

...We have already had ticket requests in excess of 200,000 people. I look forward to seeing everyone in Oklahoma!

***Okay, I will break this down.

Ticket requests from 200k people? Sure, bunker boy keep telling yourself that.

Exactly WHO are his African American supporters? Ben Carson and Kanye?!

Do you really think he knows the history behind Juneteenth? Nope.

*****He got busted with the timing and he is lying his way out of it. (trying to) Incidentally, anyone who enters the coronapalooza ( his rallies) will need to sign a waiver releasing MF45 from damages if they catch covid-19. His cult really are maroons. They should all be packed in like sardines......
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2020, 02:27 PM   #26
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Litany of Bad Decisions (...)

The current T---p administration has aggressively rolled back Obama era LGBTQ rights and protections. They've even gone as far as supplanting their own fucked up 'laws' which will protect medical industry staff who choose not to provide medical care or medical supplies or (fill in the blank).

Here is an news article from two years ago that appeared on BuzzFeed.

BuzzFeed: We Made A List Of All The Anti-LGBT Stuff That T---p Has Done As A President.

I wanted to provide the latest news about this today, but somehow the article I read on CNN yesterday disappeared from public view.

_____ ______
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2020, 03:22 PM   #27
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Trump administration rolls back Obama-era transgender health care protections..

Washington (CNN)The Trump administration announced Friday it is eliminating an Obama-era regulation prohibiting discrimination in health care against patients who are transgender.

The move -- coming during Pride Month, an annual celebration of the LGBTQ community that takes place throughout the month of June, and on the four-year anniversary of the deadly Pulse nightclub shooting, in which 49 people were killed at a popular LGBTQ venue in Orlando -- was swiftly denounced by LGBTQ groups, which see the action as discriminatory.
Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act, known as the Health Care Rights Law, "prohibits discrimination based on race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in certain health programs and activities." A rule enacted in 2016 interpreted the ban on sex discrimination to include discrimination on the basis of gender identity, building on similar interpretations in other federal civil rights laws and court rulings, and termination of pregnancy.
But the US Department of Health and Human Services said in a statement Friday that it was eliminating "certain provisions of the 2016 Rule that exceeded the scope of the authority delegated by Congress in Section 1557. HHS will enforce Section 1557 by returning to the government's interpretation of sex discrimination according to the plain meaning of the word 'sex' as male or female and as determined by biology."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/12/polit...ons/index.html
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2020, 03:25 PM   #28
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Wish I had CNN. I'd be better informed.
Old 06-13-2020, 04:19 PM   #29
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Trump just tweeted that he's rescheduling the Tulsa rally for June 20th

We had previously scheduled our #MAGA Rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, for June 19th – a big deal. Unfortunately, however, this would fall on the Juneteenth Holiday. Many of my African American friends and supporters have reached out to suggest that we consider changing the date out...

...of respect for this Holiday, and in observance of this important occasion and all that it represents. I have therefore decided to move our rally to Saturday, June 20th, in order to honor their requests...

...We have already had ticket requests in excess of 200,000 people. I look forward to seeing everyone in Oklahoma!

***Okay, I will break this down.

Ticket requests from 200k people? Sure, bunker boy keep telling yourself that.

Exactly WHO are his African American supporters? Ben Carson and Kanye?!

Do you really think he knows the history behind Juneteenth? Nope.

*****He got busted with the timing and he is lying his way out of it. (trying to) Incidentally, anyone who enters the coronapalooza ( his rallies) will need to sign a waiver releasing MF45 from damages if they catch covid-19. His cult really are maroons. They should all be packed in like sardines......

I would be willing to bet my last dollar the ONLY holiday he MIGHT have a inkling about would be Martin Luther King Day if even that!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2020, 07:45 AM   #30
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Washington (CNN)The Trump administration announced Friday it is eliminating an Obama-era regulation prohibiting discrimination in health care against patients who are transgender.

The move -- coming during Pride Month, an annual celebration of the LGBTQ community that takes place throughout the month of June, and on the four-year anniversary of the deadly Pulse nightclub shooting, in which 49 people were killed at a popular LGBTQ venue in Orlando -- was swiftly denounced by LGBTQ groups, which see the action as discriminatory.
Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act, known as the Health Care Rights Law, "prohibits discrimination based on race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in certain health programs and activities." A rule enacted in 2016 interpreted the ban on sex discrimination to include discrimination on the basis of gender identity, building on similar interpretations in other federal civil rights laws and court rulings, and termination of pregnancy.
But the US Department of Health and Human Services said in a statement Friday that it was eliminating "certain provisions of the 2016 Rule that exceeded the scope of the authority delegated by Congress in Section 1557. HHS will enforce Section 1557 by returning to the government's interpretation of sex discrimination according to the plain meaning of the word 'sex' as male or female and as determined by biology."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/12/polit...ons/index.html
Susan Collins vows to overturn Trump rule rolling back LGBT patients' protections.

Glad I was sitting down when I heard this! She is facing a tough re-election tho so.....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2020, 07:22 AM   #31
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

MF45 tweeted that if we stopped testing, we wouldn't have nearly the cases.

OMG! The lunacy, and of course this is not the first time he has asserted this. So, let me get this straight, if a woman doesn't take a pregnancy test, she will never be pregnant. The big bump in her stomach is from too many Twinkies.

You know, if he hadn't been elected president, he might have gone into medicine.

It's truly amazing how Trump is so expert at so many things. He knows more about ISIS than the generals. He knows more about Covid-19 than the doctors. He knows more about policing than the cops. He's made the best vodka, the best steaks, the best casinos, the best airlines and football team and even the best university and charitable foundation. It's incredible that he has such an array of talents that he can tell us about. He did say, after all, that he's like a really smart guy who is really, really rich.

In the words of PBO, "Please proceed {fill in name}"
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2020, 05:39 PM   #32
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~~
No doubt after yesterdays Supreme Court decision Trump is classifying his worst decision of the the day was the one in which he nominated Neil Gorsuch...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2020, 08:35 PM   #33
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:

OMG! The lunacy, and of course this is not the first time he has asserted this. So, let me get this straight, if a woman doesn't take a pregnancy test, she will never be pregnant. The big bump in her stomach is from too many Twinkies.

You know, if he hadn't been elected president, he might have gone into medicine.

It's truly amazing how Trump is so expert at so many things. He knows more about ISIS than the generals. He knows more about Covid-19 than the doctors. He knows more about policing than the cops. He's made the best vodka, the best steaks, the best casinos, the best airlines and football team and even the best university and charitable foundation. It's incredible that he has such an array of talents that he can tell us about. He did say, after all, that he's like a really smart guy who is really, really rich.

If it wasn't for "Donny Dolly Hands " moronic statements TV would be so serious lol
Old 06-16-2020, 08:57 PM   #34
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:

What a scary thought, Dr. T---p. YIKES! Very scary.

I thought I'd would look for a scholarly article about the Hippocratic Oath. People often mis-attribute the philosophical notion of "Do No Harm" to Hippocrates, which is not exactly what the Hippocratic Oath is about.

Here is what I found, from Harvard Health:

First, Do No Harm

by Robert H. Schmerling, M.D.
(Senior Faculty Editor Harvard Health Publishing)

As an important step in becoming a doctor, medical students must take the Hippocratic Oath. And one of the promises within that oath is “first, do no harm” (or “primum non nocere,” the Latin translation from the original Greek.)

Right?

Wrong.

While some medical schools ask their graduates to abide by the Hippocratic Oath, others use a different pledge — or none at all. And in fact, although “first, do no harm” is attributed to the ancient Greek physician Hippocrates, it isn’t a part of the Hippocratic Oath at all. It is actually from another of his works called Of the Epidemics.

So why the confusion?

Admittedly, there is similar language found in both places. For example, here’s a line from one translation of the Hippocratic Oath:

“I will follow that system of regimen which, according to my ability and judgment, I consider for the benefit of my patients, and abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous.”

Yes, the pledger commits to avoiding harm, but there’s nothing about making it a top priority. Meanwhile, Of the Epidemics says

“The physician must be able to tell the antecedents, know the present, and foretell the future — must mediate these things, and have two special objects in view with regard to disease, namely, to do good or to do no harm.”

Again, there is no clear priority given to the avoidance of harm over the goal of providing help.

Is “first, do no harm” even possible?

The idea that doctors should, as a starting point, not harm their patients is an appealing one. But doesn’t that set the bar rather low? Of course no physician should set out to do something that will only be accompanied by predictable and preventable harm. We don’t need an ancient ancestor, however well-respected, or an oath to convince us of that!

But if physicians took “first, do no harm” literally, no one would have surgery, even if it was lifesaving. We might stop ordering mammograms, because they could lead to a biopsy for a non-cancerous lump. In fact, we might not even request blood tests — the pain, bruising, or bleeding required to draw blood are clearly avoidable harms.

But doctors do recommend these things within the bounds of ethical practice because the modern interpretation of “first, do no harm” is closer to this: doctors should help their patients as much as they can by recommending tests or treatments for which the potential benefits outweigh the risks of harm. Even so, in reality, the principle of “first, do no harm” may be less helpful — and less practical — than you might think.

How practical is “first, do no harm”?

Imagine the following situations:
  • Your diagnosis is clear — say, strep throat — and there’s an effective treatment available that carries only minor risks. Here, “first, do no harm” is not particularly relevant or useful.
  • Your diagnosis isn’t clear and the optimal course of testing or treatment is uncertain — for example, you have back pain or suffer from headaches. It may be impossible to accurately compare the risk and benefit tradeoffs of one particular course of action against another. So you can’t tell ahead of time whether a test or treatment will “do no harm.”
  • Your diagnosis is serious — for example, an inoperable cancer — and treatment can only cause harm. Here, the “first, do no harm” mandate is irrelevant again. The only reasonable course of care is to offer comfort, support, and relief of suffering. This is already a guiding principle of palliative care and is widely accepted.

The bottom line

The fact is that when difficult, real-time decisions must be made, it’s hard to apply the “first, do no harm” dictum because estimates of risk and benefit are so uncertain and prone to error.

But it is a reminder that we need high-quality research to help us better understand the balance of risk and benefit for the tests and treatments we recommend. Ultimately, it is also a reminder that doctors should neither overestimate their capacity to heal, nor underestimate their capacity to cause harm.

(October 13th, 2015)

The past four years have proved beyond doubt that the disturbed person in the WH is not capable, nor worthy to hold office, much less be in charge of any organization.

I certainly hope people have internalized this 4 year lesson on the cost of what happens when monsters like 45 are given any "power" at all.

Especially with all the prior examples on record, going as far back as, dare I say, time immemorial.

_____ ______
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2020, 08:30 AM   #35
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Taxpayers on the hook for 66 millions doses of hydroxychloroquine

MF45 was cuckoo for chloroquine

The Food and Drug Administration rescinded its “emergency use authorization” for chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19 on Monday. The decision left President Donald Trump —who had touted the malaria drugs as potential coronavirus cures and even said he had taken one—and his administration with 66 million doses of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine without an evident use. The White House had mobilized the federal government to stockpile the drugs for use against the virus before medical experts were sure of its efficacy. Peter Navarro, the president’s trade adviser, raged against the decision Monday and mustered a familiar conspiracy theory in defense of Trump: “This is a Deep State blindside by bureaucrats who hate the administration they work for more than they’re concerned about saving American lives.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald...quine?ref=home

------------------

Follow the money. I have an idea! Place those doses in candy jars at all of his upcoming rallies! Anus could sprinkle quadruple doses on his Big Macs!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2020, 06:46 AM   #36
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

MF45 claims Americans are wearing masks to show their disapproval of HIM!

Are you f&%^$ing kidding me?!

tRump said some Americans might wear face masks not as a way to prevent the spread of coronavirus but as a way to "signal disapproval of him."

In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Trump also said a big issue he has with masks is that people fidget with them.

----------------------

Applying that logic, if someone coughs and sneezes in his face mean that they APPROVE of him?

Does he want a future jury to believe him insane? Hell, let's cut to the chase and find the rubber room right now!

They are planning to distribute masks at his rally, guess that is meant to be a purity test eh?

ps. John Bolton is NOT a hero or patriot. Just another R cashing in.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2020, 02:14 PM   #37
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Default ~

Quote:
MF45 claims Americans are wearing masks to show their disapproval of HIM!

Are you f&%^$ing kidding me?!

tRump said some Americans might wear face masks not as a way to prevent the spread of coronavirus but as a way to "signal disapproval of him."

In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Trump also said a big issue he has with masks is that people fidget with them.

----------------------

Applying that logic, if someone coughs and sneezes in his face mean that they APPROVE of him?

Does he want a future jury to believe him insane? Hell, let's cut to the chase and find the rubber room right now!

They are planning to distribute masks at his rally, guess that is meant to be a purity test eh?

ps. John Bolton is NOT a hero or patriot. Just another R cashing in.

BOZO also said you don't have to wear a mask at his RALLY !!! is that involuntary homicide ~ kind of like telling someone "Go ahead and kill yourself . I'm here waiting " very Michelle Carter KNOWING there's a deadly pandemic and express verbally not to protect yourself from a leader ???
Old 07-24-2020, 09:22 AM   #38
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default The many BAD decisions by Capt Chaos (aka, T----P)

So much propaganda in the news lately, but here at home the current T***p regime has sent waves of "Federal agents" to dominate dowtown inner-city blocks and arrest peaceful protestors for things they have not done, including things done to veterans, medics and tear gasing our city mayor.

It reminds me of WW2's gestapo. Super scary stuff going down in our metro area.

And, not covered in the news was a mugging that happened in a downtown structure that led to a major shutdown of the Standard Insurance building, which led to thousands of employees losing their jobs permanently because as i was told, Standard Insurance will not reopen in their decades old building until other arrangements can be made for reasons of security and safety.

Also. Local city government offices will not reopen until sometime next year, maybe not until next summer.

So there is an overwhelming back log of city and state agency business that wont be conducted until .... no one knows exactly when.

But residents of our tricounty area will not bow down to Capt Chaos or his henchmen.

_____ ______
Old 07-24-2020, 03:42 PM   #39
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Trump wants to sell South Korea submarines and Melania talked him out of it along with the top cheif of staff retired Col. Kathy Spletstoser, She laso made a statement saying Melania is smarter and more inquisitive than Donny Dolly Hands.
Old 07-31-2020, 12:43 PM   #40
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Talking USPS Workers Sound the Alarm on new memo issued by USPS T---P Supporter

Washington Post published a late coming news release concerning tactics deployed by the top dog at USPS who is a T----P supporter. The latest tactic to cause mail-in ballot/voteing fiascos during the up coming presidential election is super concerning. <<<<<~~ x 5-alarms

I live in a state where we have utilized mail-in ballots for many years. Since T---P has occupied the WH, I dont mail my ballot in but take it directly to voting headquarters. It is too big of a risk not to do so, since USPS mail systems have been upended earlier this year as far back as March (covid). I mailed a birthday card to my mother back in May, which she didnt get until after her birthday in July. Not a two day delay, as suggested in the WAPO news story. USPS delays of longer than 30 days has been going on since this past spring, and now i know why: USPS is headed by a T---P supporter who is by no coincidence fucking around with rules governing USPS.

LINK to article(below):
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/polit...ion/index.html

Exercise caution early when you get your ballots. I plan to take mine in person to our county ballot drop off center asap.

_____ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 07-31-2020 at 12:45 PM.

Tags
bad, decisions, policies, president trump, trump